"WAMY"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

smartestkidontheshortbus

I used to be a huge Phase fan ( still am, but I mean moreso in regards to wanting to go corporate ) and it was my dream corpo because it felt so cool to see a company who let western talents join and be themselves. Once I started gaming with Fishman and learning from the mods n' stuff in the early PC day voice calls, it became clear that Fish never wanted that kinda culture. He's been trying to wrangle everyone, but he should just fucking chill out and see he has something that works and be grateful for it. Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.
Doesn't surprise me that fish isn't pleased with the culture Phase has. He seems like a stick in the mud. I wouldn't suggest speaking too much in case you want to go corporate again.
They told me I was too much like Lia & Pippa whatever that means. Heard from a friend that they also said I was too white basically lol
So, you had the potential to be another cash cow? The second half is funny though. The last part also explains Kirsche not being in Phase.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The new tierlist meta is not based on autism power levels, but who you think you can take in a fight at the Waffle House parking lot at 3AM.

new-cringe-2.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
IDK what the fuck happened in the last month, or if I'm too cooped up in the general thread, but there's been a noticeable uptick in "insiders". What's up with that?

Was it the Vt Rainbow thread?
Or Midori openly posting what encouraged people to stop lurking?
I know the Kestraline Situation brought a lot of people too, but still.

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Doesn't surprise me that fish isn't pleased with the culture Phase has. He seems like a stick in the mud. I wouldn't suggest speaking too much in case you want to go corporate again.

So, you had the potential to be another cash cow? The second half is funny though. The last part also explains Kirsche not being in Phase.
eh I think I genuinely might be too western for a company to pick me up again. I'm nothing like an idol and have the mouth of a sailor. I'm as white trailer trash as an american can be haha
It was a good dream to have for awhile, though. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to apply places still, I just think I have enough awareness to see that I'm not whats being sought after o7

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
IDK what the fuck happened in the last month, or if I'm too cooped up in the general thread, but there's been a noticeable uptick in "insiders". What's up with that?

All of them at once. It's what is strapping this rocket to the moon.

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole

ive been a rrat on 4chan for years, but I decided to start posting here after lurking when I saw proctor talking about my afterglow parties. just wanted to clear stuff up and decided I like it here more

Edit:
not on phase btw moreso in the smaller corpo scene & indie shit.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juni and her table top groups characters apparently got featured in a Larian add

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
God i hope we get a DRG or Payday 2 collab

Bronze

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

eh I think I genuinely might be too western for a company to pick me up again. I'm nothing like an idol and have the mouth of a sailor. I'm as white trailer trash as an american can be haha
It was a good dream to have for awhile, though. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to apply places still, I just think I have enough awareness to see that I'm not whats being sought after o7
Someone really should look into making a company of white trash. Just roll out the burn barrel whenever there's interpersonal conflict.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I used to be a huge Phase fan ( still am, but I mean moreso in regards to wanting to go corporate ) and it was my dream corpo because it felt so cool to see a company who let western talents join and be themselves. Once I started gaming with Fishman and learning from the mods n' stuff in the early PC day voice calls, it became clear that Fish never wanted that kinda culture. He's been trying to wrangle everyone, but he should just fucking chill out and see he has something that works and be grateful for it. Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.
Sakana was always gonna move away from edgy shit, he's running a business and wants to go big after all. The 4chins and farms crowd was an unexploited niche he used to grow but it cannot take him to the big leagues and associating with people most normies (the audience he wants to capture) find abhorrent is a bad idea. Anyone who became infatuated with phase in the early days should've seen this coming, if you want a chuuba who will never stop pandering to you then pick an indie with no ambition and little growth, if she starts growing then expect to get dumped in the future or have the content change so much you will slowly stop caring, no matter what they tell you.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

They told me I was too much like Lia & Pippa whatever that means. Heard from a friend that they also said I was too white basically lol
Because he never wanted Phase to be known for the "sad girls", he just wanted a cookie cutter idol company but ended up with the opposite.

Yet it's what sticks to them. Even if he bans edgy stuff like the CWC reactions, fans are not interested in another Hololive or Nijisanji clone. You can easily see why he won't push it - worried about losing sponsors or collab opportunities because of stuff that certain talent have said in the past. If they wanted people like Kirsche or Megumi or whatever (even Nyaru since she's an indie now), they'd have been hired by now, invaders or fresh faces.

Wonder who he will hire next time for Invaders when the time comes, more Tsunderia dropouts or perhaps something else?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sakana will personally go to Pippa's new Oregonian hovel and hop her on enough benzos to vote Democrat (again) once she hits a million subs, the Phase idol dream will be accomplished one way or another

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Because he never wanted Phase to be known for the "sad girls", he just wanted a cookie cutter idol company but ended up with the opposite.

Yet it's what sticks to them. Even if he bans edgy stuff like the CWC reactions, fans are not interested in another Hololive or Nijisanji clone. You can easily see why he won't push it - worried about losing sponsors or collab opportunities because of stuff that certain talent have said in the past. If they wanted people like Kirsche or Megumi or whatever (even Nyaru since she's an indie now), they'd have been hired by now, invaders or fresh faces.

Wonder who he will hire next time for Invaders when the time comes, more Tsunderia dropouts or perhaps something else?
Anyone could've looked at Not-Pippa's Twitter back before she was hired and barely have to scroll to see the debates she'd start with her outspoken personality. It was a lot of fun back then to see people come at her for her takes and how well she'd handle it. But, if Fish didn't want chaos, no one must've looked at her Twitter

Panko Enjoyer

Speaking of Hexa, the christmas movie watchalong is allegedly happening at the top of the hour, but Hexa's having internet connection issues so please give her your energy

and I see that, naganon, I will fight you at the local waffle house (at 3 AM)
which christmas movie?
is there literally anyone I haven't said I would fight at the local waffle house though
You've made zero indication that you'd beat anyone in any of these waffle house brawls.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Never say never, just do it anyway. I started applying to the major corpos even when I didn't have a content channel to my name just in case I hit the million-to-one shot they decided my other credentials (performing and entertainment related, just not streaming) and skills were enticing enough to take a gamble on. They weren't, but now I do have a content record I've been growing since March and I kept applying anyway just in case even if Niji's become a dumpster fire and Nina's no longer there.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Someone really should look into making a company of white trash. Just roll out the burn barrel whenever there's interpersonal conflict.
Good thing Megumi is launching a "corpo" larp in February then.

Mehk

I just saw this and thinking about it could you imagine a mod looking at....a certain someone's chat history? I would actually feel sorry for the mod. Might also cause more chat bans to happen.
Edit:
Im dumb, this is limited to channel only... Right?
This looks to only be THAT particular channel from what it seems reading the google doc
Note: Currently, only available on desktop.

You and moderators can access public user history from the live chat feed by clicking Channel Activity from the Menu. It will display:

• User’s public profile picture
    4mYshDUnvyrdVgqqsF2KVUyFtvbjvKwNa9duPv7bFTvIDPTp5mWucpOhwIPNkQcl7Q=w40-h40
  • User’s public handle
  • YouTube join date
  • Number of subscribers of the user
  • Public live chat messages (max 50 messages per stream)

It will also contain total counts of moderation actions taken against user in last year:

• Deleted messages
  • Timeouts
  • Hides

Last edited:
Top Bottom