"The strong end up in the worker camp while the weak end up in the fishing pond"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Ghostpolitics reacts to clips from The VTuber Awards.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Tsundere Christmas Rat
:sanasmile:

Not so tsundere Chistmas kelptomaniac.
:sanasmile:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

20231224-165920.jpg

Wawa schedule. Along with the aforementioned Maki Goto collab, she is doing designs for Advent with Ina like they did for CouncilRyS, once upon a time. Shiori and Nerissa will be judges. Then, Nerissa and Kiara will be playing Lethal Company with Pomu and Elira! Holy shit, that is gonna be gay!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully this place will survive another year. :BijouBijou:

CLIP TAX:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 60458
Yep thats a pretty packed Schedule Holy fuck
That amount of streams is not normal for an EN
dueled cali to the death over who has the right to overwork.
If we needed any more proof Ollie is a lil chunky.. the entire bucket is wild

reminder overseas they get the smaller buckets i think the smallest is 6 tho so still.
This is why I respect her so much. This crazy bitch doesn't stop and has managed to stay fairly sane.
If she stops moving the menhera catches up.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Towle

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
How are the Phase audio dramas? Anyone buy one yet?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Merry Christmas fellas.

May we all receive the gift of our oshi's health, happiness and successful vtuber career.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
not yet, finances still recovering from Christmas, hopefully they're not too limited
I know that feeling, man. I can only imagine how bad it is for people with kids.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Airi sings, just started a short while ago.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's still Christmas Eve for me but it's Christmas somewhere.

So Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! Did someone make that reference already?

Here's to another autism filled year! May your oshi's find success in the new year.

stassy

Interesting Suisei clip about the difficulties being a singing-focused Hololive member when their main activity is streaming. A round table discussion of all the Holo singing powerhouses and former vsingers would be fascinating to watch.

We already knew the answer since the death of INNK : you are working in a streaming oriented media that punish you if you don't often show up, singing get rapidly limited by karaoke before even doing anniversary, sponsor and concert streams (cover/original song/mv posts don't count), so you have to branch to something else and you have to advertise yourself while doing so like Suisei.

So, I'm watching Killia and I had wondered if any of you have an oshi in a corpo, have you wondered what they'd be like as an indie? Just curious...
My oshi as an indie just sliced herself in 4 without gloves before eating those parts while rambling about beyblade, exchanging pokemon through gb cable and wondering why santa didn't reply to her in handwriting letter

Then a few hours later as a corpo she was a needy and dangerous girlfriend, then later she was a sweet and caring one.

All that in the same day, truly the work of of an experimented :holohag::love

And then she has a christmas karaoke relay ? The husband better getting spoiled after all this tomorrow because she already have streaming plans for the end of the year

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
We already knew the answer since the death of INNK : you are working in a streaming oriented media that punish you if you don't often show up, singing get rapidly limited by karaoke before even doing anniversary, sponsor and concert streams (cover/original song/mv posts don't count), so you have to branch to something else and you have to advertise yourself while doing so like Suisei.
Another thing, this became a problem later for recruitment purposes because there was this weird and incorrect belief that you NEED to be a singer to even attempt to enter Hololive, it took some talents and Cover itself saying that no, you dont need to be a singer to enter, is a good skill to have but is not mandatory, as long as you are entertaining and committed to the grind (for the first year at least) you are good

Cover even expanded it to add Stand up comedians in the recruitment requirements so Clowns are halal since EN2 :smugina:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

:architect:
Just a joke. I'm not actually an architect.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
On this Christmas Eve, come let Randon regale you with the tale of orange warfare

Top Bottom