"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Some poor (monetarily) indie vtuber is so hard pressed to get the Phase Connect Holiday Gatcha Box that she literally put it on her Throne:

Archive

Archive for Evidence

Would be interesting to see what they get and see if its worth the price. Usually, they are but you run the risk of just getting random shit you don't really want.

To be honest, when he was in Holostars, I only ever watched this guy when he collaborated with the girls, and after he quit I stopped caring that he existed, but if he's a Tom Bombadil fan I can respect that at least.
He's still the same as ever but he streams so much of Twitch that i barely ever catch him. I do miss his collabs with the other boys and the girls. He does collab a ton with Not-Magni but it just doesn't feel the same. Similar to Coco, some of the restraints made the streams more interesting

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
He's still the same as ever but he streams so much of Twitch that i barely ever catch him. I do miss his collabs with the other boys and the girls. He does collab a ton with Not-Magni but it just doesn't feel the same. Similar to Coco, some of the restraints made the streams more interesting
Randon multistreams to youtube and twitch for all his streams so you should still be able to catch him on youtube. I think Randon doesn't work quite as well as a straight man to Lando compared to Vesper and Magni because Randon's typical level of unhinged/yabai is permanently at about 75% of Vesper's most unhinged, so there's less contrast even though he mostly stays within the same limits.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Merry Christmas fellas. Hope you enjoy today with your family or your oshi.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

I remember here that people had bought into the rumor that Selen would graduate from Niji in the winter. Has enough time passed for that rumor to be disproven? Seems like things are still going well for her.

Are you still expecting her to graduate?

smartestkidontheshortbus

I remember here that people had bought into the rumor that Selen would graduate from Niji in the winter. Has enough time passed for that rumor to be disproven? Seems like things are still going well for her.

I think she got the things that she wanted, so she'll renew, but it's strange how she wasn't allowed to host events in-company, but wasted allowed to arrange a multi branch intracompany tournament with prizes.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

I dont know

She sounds very oppressed from here

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Happy birthday dear Jesus, happy birthday to you. 🎶

Bronze

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
HinaBoBina receives a Christmas Gift from her loving mother, and she is now legally obligated to wear it as often as possible

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Mime (but on twitch :gunpeko:)

Miori playing BG3 more than 8 hours. Before that she is done 5 hours long Christmas zatsudan stream.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Merry Christmas Inmates
Airi Sings the Phase Connect original Christmas song

Last edited:

Bronze

Hololive's not paying enough it seems

GCNYBchXYAEAQab

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Towle

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Shocking revelations

I don't buy it, Nasa is being coerced to post this! Phase bad! :faunacry:

A lot can happen in seven days. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Top Bottom