"Did you enjoy my body?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Not-Username

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Negzana

Nerrisa simping for Kiara is all kayfabe. If Nerissa actually made a move she'd be assassinated by Reine's mafia stooges

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
No just you. you are the first person here even including Nolan that ive called a schizo and meant it your name calling tantrum is childish this is not twitter dude were not gonna give you internet asspats for acting like a child take the criticism like a adult and maybe find something better to anti then an actual group of whores. :SelenHAHAhere:
Why are you still bitching?

You can spam all the Selen emotes, namedrop twatter, and project like a motherfucker, doesn't make all the vomit you post anything else than that: vomit.
take your meds i'm taking mine right now.
Doubt it.
Sorry to everyone else should not poke the tards.
No one cares, Yamanba.

get a room holy fuck
Tell him to get off my dick

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

I thought I'd give my two cents on this.
Just because you don't talk frequently doesn't mean you're no longer friends. My mother had a true best friend for life, and they could go months upon months without speaking a single word to each other. Then one would call the other and they'd talk like it was just yesterday.
If she think not speaking = not friends, then i think she has a narrow view of what friendship means, and speaks more about her than mousey. Though we don't know if she even tried to talk to mousey in that time period, or just expected to be contacted first.
It is important to understand the context of those quotes.
1682509241320-png.22121

I agree that not talking for months doesn't automatically make you "enemies" or "not friends". The problem was that Silver was getting harassed during the Hogwarts shitshow, Froot then decided to shit on her with the "everyone makes mistakes" bullshit, and Ironmouse didn't even make an attempt to see how she was doing while they were both in the same corpo. Ironmouse and Silvervale weren't just randoms in the same company, they got big doing the Lewdcast, which was Silvervale, Ironmouse, and Melody. Lewdcast, which was pretty much "whore vtuber podcast", was actually one of the first notable western vtuber collab troupes that gained traction in the west, It was basically proto-Vshojo.
you are the first person here even including Nolan that ive called a schizo and meant it your name calling tantrum is childish
I want you to reread this sentence and then neck yourself.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are you still bitching?

You can spam all the Selen emotes, namedrop twatter, and project like a motherfucker, doesn't make all the vomit you post anything else than that: vomit.

Doubt it.

No one cares, Yamanba.

Tell him to get off my dick
YOU ARE FAGGOTS.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
God everything I have seen from Pandora since following her return to Vtubing as Aura.... please let this be true. It would be the funniest fucking shit
Given her regular mental breakdowns, I would not be too surprised. I still remember the heat she got after the Pippa fiasco.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The free part of the V4Mirai Concert that happened a week ago will be live in some minutes. The full concert will be out on Vstream and it is paid.

Mono is doing a watchalong for it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Given her regular mental breakdowns, I would not be too surprised. I still remember the heat she got after the Pippa fiasco.
The lemon woman inflicts a curse of menhera, and autistic black kids harassing Aura in retaliation for the music gay ops

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nerrisa simping for Kiara is all kayfabe. If Nerissa actually made a move she'd be assassinated by Reine's mafia stooges

Nerissa's actually got a forbidden love with one of the gunmen in Reine's hit squad but they couldn't figure out how to consummate their desires without getting caught, other than to go to a far away island destination, pretend to make moves on Kiara and invoke the wrath of Reine so she sends her goons for Nerissa. During their manhunt, Nerissa will sneak into a pre-arranged location and await, he already knows where to find her.

Look out for Nerissa taking an extended break this September-October for "family" reasons.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
i wonder, would any of you fellas who actively dislike VSJ or are just ambivalent because of their reputation actually watch them more if say, Froot wasnt in it?, i think i just saw a comment about the rep of VSJ getting better when the three hoe-migos left, so i wonder if they could keep cutting fat into not being typecast as the whore company even with Mel(ody) still in it
I'm mostly indifferent to them as I am to pretty much every company but Phase Connect. I think that their poaching actually makes them a mildly positive force in the market, nudging other agencies to compete not just for views but for talent quality of life. Other than that? I don't think about them overly much. I don't care that they don't function as a traditional agency, I don't care that they harbored and continue to harbor at least one very toxic individual and I don't care that they were built by lewd tubers.

I don't get the hate, either.

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm mostly indifferent to them as I am to pretty much every company but Phase Connect. I think that their poaching actually makes them a mildly positive force in the market, nudging other agencies to compete not just for views but for talent quality of life. Other than that? I don't think about them overly much. I don't care that they don't function as a traditional agency, I don't care that they harbored and continue to harbor at least one very toxic individual and I don't care that they were built by lewd tubers.

Wait until they poach Dizzy... :smugrys:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Unlike Mysta, I'm gonna pay my taxes.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
its almost like a hivemind here similiar to kiwifarms
I wish it was a hivemind, I'm incapable of agreeing with a single idiot here for more than a page, honestly impressive.
consider kissing ass of Phase Connect
I thought that was a requirement to even sign in here.
What's your goal here, missy?
Twitter and Nyfco schizophrenia is no longer enough for them, so they decide to come straight to the Asylum (with the wrong idea about how this place is run).

Negzana

Hate is focused on Nyanners, Zentreya, and Froot. Vei was a bitch and Silvervale a thot but nothing more and they left. 1/3 of the problem is gone, now one has to 41% and the other has to cheat on the wrong man

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Wait until they poach Dizzy... :smugrys:
Dizzy would have to be even slightly ambitious as a streamer for them to actually notice her. These days I'm pretty sure she prefers warehouse work to streaming.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

This tweet got more than +70k likes and also left the target audience but its adorable
Also i cant disagree with Lisa here : I love Mio AAAAAAAA :holohag::hololove:

Not-Username

Hate is focused on Nyanners, Zentreya, and Froot. Vei was a bitch and Silvervale a thot but nothing more and they left. 1/3 of the problem is gone, now one has to 41% and the other has to cheat on the wrong man
I still don't get the hate for zen. You can of course dislike the content. But the rest?
The tts isn't half as bad as some make it out to be (at least from clips I stumbled upon)

And don't come with circumstantial evidence of zen being played by a man from the stoneages.
The person behind could very well have changed 10 times already. We don't know shit.

Top Bottom