"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Uuuuuuu I miss Ami uuuuuuu a geurilla stream is a possibility still, though

httn

Hag enthusiast
I think member streams are deleted after membership ends. I remember thats the case with Coco.
Bea's went public after the memberships closed. Guessing Coco just hates her fans.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

nemanqwer

Her management making Nijeria looks good in comparison
Doesnt surprise me of V&U, Liora and Serafi rage about management a lot on their alts

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Slightly early post today because today is a special bittersweet day premiering in 3 minutes

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Bea's went public after the memberships closed. Guessing Coco just hates her fans.
I checked Nina's channel and it seemed like her member streams had also been deleted.

Last edited:

Bronze

Doesnt surprise me of V&U, Liora and Serafi rage about management a lot on their alts
She should be eligible if it was already open, she's not suspended it seems as she'll stream. What could cause memberships to get delayed by them? Perms for something?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
A rare early stream from Tomoe Umari today, looks like some prime weeb shit 1705695743615.png

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

combining 2 of this sites favorite kinks
gyaru and :architect:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It seems like the Hololive Palworld server is confirmed happening. Towa will be the first one to stream on it in a couple of hours.

It doesn't have to be the second coming of Rust but hopefully there will be similar levels of random collabs, chaos and comedy.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I’d be pretty surprised if any vtubers won outside of JP Hololive members. Even then, there’s been quite a few recent anime characters that will take a decent number of spots. I don’t recall if there are even any non Hololive members besides Nyanners.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Sawa's membership stream has been unprivated and she pretty much confirms what Miller had suspected back in the homeland. She is indeed friends with a guy called Scrub from back in the IBS days and likely showed up on his streams. She is also still in contact with him. I guess vtuber bloodsports was already here, right under our noses. It would have been cool to catch her back in the day but I mainly paid attention to Jim and not so much the others on the periphery. Timestamp should be at 2 hours and 48 minutes if it didn't work.

Lottie playing Palworld, I've been enjoying watching Kirsche and Pippa play so this should be fun. She may delay the stream further based on how long Pomu's graduation takes and, I assume, how she is feeling afterward. Speaking of Pomu...

I'm not currently watching her graduation (she was streaming at the same time as Josh so, priorities) but I just remembered that my first post on the homeland was actually linking this video of her past life when someone brought up that she was playing Doom.

Smile everyone looks like we're going to be on camera soon.

httn

Hag enthusiast

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Everyone is now officially a little shit.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Top Bottom