"Chat, how much money would you pay for your oshi's soul?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Hey Bug Enjoyers, how do you feel about Itsi from Yokast? I wanted to ask yesterday but got busy and forgot. She did a watch along of Atlantis Yesterday, btw

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Merry has a big amogus collab with 3 ARMIS boys, HinaBoBina and Pumpkin Potion, the 1920s style vtuber who got viral

Aria and that femboy Null hates, Fredrick Knudsen too

15 vtubers and not a single interesting one. Impressive.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Eh, i dislike the Astraline fags but the ARMIS boys and Hina are fun enough

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm going to ruin your joke, Laimu is interesting because she's part of Vinesauce and the 1920s one is also at least aesthetically interesting.
:smugselen:

nemanqwer

Found a weird indie called JesTheii on my youtube reccomendations.
Seems to be going for a gura voice but with honkers.

Would like to know if anyone can tell if its a voice changer, I'm really bad with voices.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Found a weird indie called JesTheii on my youtube reccomendations.
Seems to be going for a gura voice but with honkers.

Would like to know if anyone can tell if its a voice changer, I'm really bad with voices.

Yeah it sounds like those AI voice changers, to me at least

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'm going to ruin your joke, Laimu is interesting because she's part of Vinesauce and the 1920s one is also at least aesthetically interesting.
:smugselen:
Hina is interesting because she's the originator of the Marimari Five Guys meme.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Speaking of bait, probably posted but

I love when EN chubbas do extremely obvious things for engagement then try to play dumb.

Looks very cute. How long until they start talking about sucking dick and eating dick cheese or something very cursed?

Its quite funny that Shylily is now so succesful other designs rip her off now when her presentation in general was considered a ripoff of Veibae, and now Vei is irrelevant compared to Shy in the general vtuber space since she tried to move closer to Sodapoppin's circles
Shylily's thing was because of her voice. According to Vei, she didnt speak like she does before.

Sure Karen, a "wolf"
~Shiorin!!!~

Very cute.

View attachment 61925
I wonder who its his oshi?
Also his shirt LOL
Saw about 6 Vtubers have spergout over this. Never understood how many people love this dude.

Didn't know Pomu still had an active IRL account. Nice to see she's in good spirits. I wonder if her niji restriction prohibits her from doing irl streaming or no model streams while we wait for her inevitable return?
I would assume there is some kind of noncompete. Either 6-8 months.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Oh I didn't even notice this. This'll be fun.

Bronze

gura voice but with honkers.
So, Mumei? :smugselen:

And yes its artificial voice. Don't know her so can't say if its some sort of tts or just voice changer.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
My entire yt feed is now packed with Palworld. I don't remember the last time such a thing happened, not for elden ring, not for arceus; and it's not just broken sad girls that are playing it, it's the whole planet telling nintendo what retarded imbeciles they have for financial orangutans that they ignored the PC open-world platform. This shit will be a case study, mark my words.
They are gone crazy with that game. Wemi streaming for about 8 hours now(whole Malaysian night), and her next scheduled stream in 4 hours.

I would assume there is some kind of noncompete. Either 6-8 months.
Nina/Matara debuted after 3 months, Mysta/Kuro after 1 month.

Anime Fan

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

USS IOWA

Merry has a big amogus collab with 3 ARMIS boys, HinaBoBina and Pumpkin Potion, the 1920s style vtuber who got viral

Aria and that femboy Null hates, Fredrick Knudsen too

Oh hey its Pumpkin, nice to see her collabing with familiar faces.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

My entire yt feed is now packed with Palworld. I don't remember the last time such a thing happened, not for elden ring, not for arceus; and it's not just broken sad girls that are playing it, it's the whole planet telling nintendo what retarded imbeciles they have for financial orangutans that they ignored the PC open-world platform. This shit will be a case study, mark my words.
Meanwhile Nintendo of America tweeted this yesterday

"Hey guys, everyone is making fun of how shitty pokemon games are because of Palworld! What should we do?"
"Let's put out a shitty 25second clip, the last 10 seconds of which are a fucking loading screen!"

EDIT: In other news, I posted earlier that Palworld reached the #5 spot for top All-Team Peak player count on Steam. It has now reached the #3 spot with 1,582,482. This game will likely never dethrone PUBG's 3,257,248 record but CS2's #2 spot with 1,818,773 is doable with their rate of sales. This is all happening while the game is on Game Pass, what the fuck.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
no taste+hexasimp+probably a closeted novelite+lurkmoar+living under a rock+uncultured+neurodivergent
I have nothing against Shiori, but I'm a Phasefag :smugpipi:

Bug Eater

I saw that weird fujo who oneguyed Mysta to oblivion posted a clip of this so I looked up the source - what the fuck, is it normal for Twitch payments to be delayed for almost half a year? Maybe moving countries complicated things?

(timestamped at 4m 50s)
:medsmoremeds::takeyourmeds::beatanimeds:

Top Bottom