"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I originally heard about that rule as a rrat tied to Rushia's one model.
Is the no cat ears rule her fault too? A lot of Holo members had cat ears. Matsuri even had bear ears and hamster ears.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I wouldn't enable the behavior unless I had my own perfume like Niji girls Hexa, but ok.

Reminder:

Only the first few seconds are relevant.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Is the no cat ears rule her fault too? A lot of Holo members had cat ears. Matsuri even had bear ears and hamster ears.
Don't think so, with how many people have them. Was Myth casual the last set that were given out?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Don't think so, with how many people have them. Was Myth casual the last set that were given out?
I'm not sure. Didn't Bae have cat ears at some point? I distinctly remember her having three pairs of ears at once (including her human ears and her rat ears).

The Rratarded Alt

I'm not sure. Didn't Bae have cat ears at some point? I distinctly remember her having three pairs of ears at once (including her human ears and her rat ears).
That was her attaching PNG cat ears onto her model. They are allowed to do that. Officially rigged accessories is where the line is drawn

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I vaguely remember some member saying staff were stopping ear accessories because it was overlapping designs. That could just be my hallucinations though.

I know it's probably part kayfabe but I think it's hilarious that you can hang around a sibling so much you mind meld and can't turn off the syncing.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
That was her attaching PNG cat ears onto her model. They are allowed to do that. Officially rigged accessories is where the line is drawn

Okay, then I think the Myth set were probably the last official ones. At least, I can't remember any others after that.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can you imagine Yagoo pounding on his desk yelling " We have to close the model gap!"
I think Yagoo's only worry with ironmouse is preventing her from spiriting away any more of his talent.
I don't watch every FWMC stream, mostly just their "morning" streams and collabs, with occasional streams here and there, but I don't really get GFE from them. Unless to you "GFE" is just someone being nice to you, which maybe that is better than some get here... If anything they seem more like just regular cute/protecc/daughters type of personalities to me. As for the ignoring male Stars/interaction, that also just seems more like it stems from the fact that they are DEEP into idol culture and so they follow those tenants. GFE to me is more like going on pretend "dates", bf/gf RP, merch like Rushia's ring, etc., which as far as I know they haven't done that kind of thing yet?
People have a serious fucking issue conflating GFE with kayfabe, a vtuber can be a total whore that does facecams and still do GFE, it has nothing to do with idol shit.

Bronze

I know it's probably part kayfabe but I think it's hilarious that you can hang around a sibling so much you mind meld and can't turn off the syncing.
Idol training probably helped a lot as well. I will never get bored of their sync clips so whatever's the reason I appreciate it :sanasmile:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

I wouldn't enable the behavior unless I had my own perfume like Niji girls Hexa, but ok.

I was lowkey expecting Hexa to share her tampon brand as well

The Rratarded Alt

Rat kicking off 2024 Febaerary with another war like last year's Tatsunoko vs Kinoko! Will be featuring Holomems again, like last year!

Starts in 15 minutes.

Awoogers

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think Yagoo's only worry with ironmouse is preventing her from spiriting away any more of his talent.
Yagoo just needs to sneeze and he can defeat her.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
My apologies in advance bros. I am currently losing my fucking mind over Oozora Subaru being the most attractive anime woman to ever exist.

3278915.png
0178131.png
237689.png
276891.png

That is all.

The Rratarded Alt

My apologies in advance bros. I am currently losing my fucking mind over Oozora Subaru being the most attractive anime woman to ever exist.

3278915.png
0178131.png
237689.png
276891.png

That is all.

@MrProcessor posted this on his profile, but this is "keikaku toori" for Subaru.

Awoogers

Capo engaging in slavery just like a true mafioso

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dizzy is streaming once more, and nobody should feel safe:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
MY GRANDMAS DEAD LETS FUCKING GOOO

httn