"Ehhhh? EN-core? Sha nai naaaa"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
A-chan briefly talked about Mel's termination during one of her news streams. Nothing new really was mentioned that we don't already know from the official announcement, but the fact that they are still willing to talk about her and mention her name tells me they didn't really want to let her go, but their hands were probably forced. Adios Pon Banpire.

This just makes me feel even more convinced that her 'leaking info' was that she just absent-mindedly talked shop outside of the offices to someone else and word got back to management somehow, and Cover's japanese autism forced them to obey the letter of the law and can her. No shit like feeding info to some dramacuck or marrying a fag in secret, just legit a fuck up on her part that cost her the job on a technicality. Sucks man, I wasn't a regular watcher but if I am up at JP streaming hours, Mel, Shuba and Marine are some I liked to sit in on.

Randon telling a story about his roommate's cat bringing a dead mouse into Randon's room.

And then the mouse turned out to be alive and tried to run away, so Randon reflexively stomped on it.
:mold1::whatastory:

I find it kind of telling how much he set up "This totally happened guys, I'm not bullshitting you!" and then goes on to describe totally normal cat behaviour that a lot of cat owners would have their own story for. Guy has never talked to anyone about their pets in his entire life if he thinks this kind of thing is worthy of a True Story Bro disclaimer.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I find it kind of telling how much he set up "This totally happened guys, I'm not bullshitting you!" and then goes on to describe totally normal cat behaviour that a lot of cat owners would have their own story for. Guy has never talked to anyone about their pets in his entire life if he thinks this kind of thing is worthy of a True Story Bro disclaimer.
Pretty much everyone that ever owned a cat and let it go outside has experienced it dragging in a kill. I remember my roommate shrieking when she saw something moving underneath the rug as the cat was on top of the rug just swatting at it. Turns out the fucker brought in a bird and shoved it underneath the rug to save for later but the bird wasn't actually dead.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
My apologies in advance bros. I am currently losing my fucking mind over Oozora Subaru being the most attractive anime woman to ever exist.

3278915.png
0178131.png
237689.png
276891.png

That is all.

No need to apologize. Any Subaru posting can only make this thread better.

And agreed. She is positively stunning. Way too damn cute.

Thanks Lumi, very cool.

Speaking of crimes against humanity, Pekora caught her first human in Palworld.

Good night.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pretty much everyone that ever owned a cat and let it go outside has experienced it dragging in a kill. I remember my roommate shrieking when she saw something moving underneath the rug as the cat was on top of the rug just swatting at it. Turns out the fucker brought in a bird and shoved it underneath the rug to save for later but the bird wasn't actually dead.

I've had many cats bring me 'gifts' many times as well, in various degrees of alive. One of the weirdest cats I had though didn't bring me anything but did definitely hunt with a serial killer sort of vibe. I can't explain otherwise why there would be at least 10 squirrels worth of severed squirrel tails and paws half buried next to the porch inside of one year, with no sign of the rest of the carcass anywhere nearby, unless the neighbours were some fucking freaks.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Trudwal

Towa baby

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Chihiro is gone. I thought her videos were staying up and now I hate myself

Azuchi Momo is also gone. Her videos remain.

Since bridges are for walking come listen to some beautiful singing

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Chihiro is gone. I thought her videos were staying up and now I hate myself

at least with niji you can rely on ragtag- maybe it's the mental illness, but when channels get purged after a grad and i know for a fact no one cared enough to keep an archive, i feel like i'm breaking out in hives. the amount of what you could consider "lost vtuber media" is honestly staggering

my relationship with niji is.... conflicted at this point, but virtual to live will always hit different
but no time to be sad
chii-chan isn't even waiting a day lmao

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Randon telling a story about his roommate's cat (actual roommate, not a euphemism) bringing a dead mouse into Randon's room.

And then the mouse turned out to be alive and tried to run away, so Randon reflexively stomped on it.
:mold1::whatastory:

Bro wtf :baeJam:

Also, this is some fucking hilarious Reddit drama. Some dude was sperging over the bros getting 3D before Advent earlier, which eventually led to this thread:
Archive

Earlier sperg thread:
Archive

Some particularly interesting part in there about a user, diego1marcus, who was part of a group on Discord that requested T-chan lockdown the sub during Vanguard's debut rather than actually janny it. Apparently they eventually got banned on the Discord, too.

Last edited:

NafsuBuas735

This just makes me feel even more convinced that her 'leaking info' was that she just absent-mindedly talked shop outside of the offices to someone else and word got back to management somehow, and Cover's japanese autism forced them to obey the letter of the law and can her. No shit like feeding info to some dramacuck or marrying a fag in secret, just legit a fuck up on her part that cost her the job on a technicality.
How I imagined Cover's reaction was like when they saw Mel goofed up and had to terminate her

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Heres cool Selen by small artist, support him!!!!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Bro wtf :baeJam:

Also, this is some fucking hilarious Reddit drama. Some dude was sperging over the bros getting 3D before Advent earlier, which eventually led to this thread:
Archive

Earlier sperg thread:
Archive

Some particularly interesting part in there about a user, diego1marcus, who was part of a group on Discord that requested T-chan lockdown the sub during Vanguard's debut rather than actually janny it. Apparently they eventually got banned on the Discord, too.
1. I only saw like 2 users actually complaining, the rest are complaining about how there are "so many people complaining".
2. Am I the only one who is starting to also get annoyed with comments like this and this who think it's wrong for people to prefer to stick with a specific branch?

Last edited:

USS IOWA

A-chan briefly talked about Mel's termination during one of her news streams. Nothing new really was mentioned that we don't already know from the official announcement, but the fact that they are still willing to talk about her and mention her name tells me they didn't really want to let her go, but their hands were probably forced. Adios Pon Banpire.

Cover when they found out that Mel has breached the Idol Omertà

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
1. I only saw like 2 users actually complaining, the rest are complaining about how there are "so many people complaining".
Yes, that's part of what makes it so funny

2. Am I the only one who is starting to also get annoyed with comments like this and this who think it's wrong for people to prefer to stick with a specific branch?
Apparently not, because people there seemed to agree there was nothing wrong with it (because there isn't).

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

In fairness that's sometimes after mods have removed a bunch of posts.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Time to catch up on Ririka's english only stream from last night because she's adorable when she speaks it.
I have actually not watched her at all except for maybe 1 clip. (that's still 1 more clip than 2 other ReGLOSS members, who I can't even remember the names of)

Just started this latest English stream, and wish I'd checked her out sooner. Not to sound all patronising and stuff, but there's something about cute girls speaking almost, not quite fluent English with their ESL voice that just gets me.

Glad you reminded me.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have actually not watched her at all except for maybe 1 clip. (that's still 1 more clip than 2 other ReGLOSS members, who I can't even remember the names of)

Just started this latest English stream, and wish I'd checked her out sooner. Not to sound all patronising and stuff, but there's something about cute girls speaking almost, not quite fluent English with their ESL voice that just gets me.

Glad you reminded me.
Have you watched Kanade yet? Her english is really cute.

Since she is a very slow speaker to the point its now a meme in her community, its makes her very jp friendly and easy to learn some japanese.

Oh and she can sing. One of my favorite cover so far.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Chihiro to VSPO is but a dream I guess
Have some good news. Uber Hag has a birthday today

Soon every city in Japan will have a vtuber/mascot
Pretty cute, might visit someday...

Edit: Sorry I gotta talk about this.
Vebop project is some small corpo who just debuted 8 new people. Here is their tweet reminding people about the date/time

- there is no fucking link to the streams!
Compare to PC JP

- there is a fucking link to the streams!
Why is it always JP corpos that make people jump through hoops to check things out? :beataniugh:

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Have you watched Kanade yet? Her english is really cute.

Since she is a very slow speaker to the point its now a meme in her community, its makes her very jp friendly and easy to learn some japanese.

Oh and she can sing. One of my favorite cover so far.

Unfortunately, no. I do most of my viewing from Holodex and it got to the point where I forgot there was a whole new group from the amount of clips of only Raden I got shown. She's definitely the one I've watched the most, then a few from Ao, then none from Kanade and.. the other one.

We're hardly at Niji levels yet, but it feels like soon there's going to be too many girls for me to keep track of.

If we want to talk about Holostars.. well, I completely stopped paying attention after we lost Magni/Vesper. Only one I could name is Goldbullet.

[Edit] Post above reminds me I have not even taken a single look at the latest Phase EN, nevermind JP

Top Bottom