"Everyone is my diaper now!"Shisui Michiru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Black Sheep

This indie I don't remember subscribing to is debuting any idea who she is?

No idea, but a lot of notable smaller chuubas in chat (including one of our own)

Bug Eater

She's had an ad on 4chan for a while now. If anyone's looking for a cute /vt/ brained vtuber of small stature she's probably worth checking out (if you don't mind being on an FBI watchlist).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I have no idea who this person is, but one look at them tells me you should continue to subscribe to them :pekonod:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

One year later he finally delivered the comm

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

1707088937194.png

The cubs will happen one way or another

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Two of her genmates, Suzuya Aki & Moira retweeted her debut stream on their nijisanji twitter account, which likely funneled viewers into her stream
If you don't see them streaming for the next 2 weeks, they might got selen-ed
Also not a great sign, they might already be on the way out. Maybe there's a queue even in NijiJP.
Archive

I was looking into this and it looks like it's even crazier than that for Moira. These are the most recent tweets on Moira's feed right now:

aoi-sakura-moira.jpeg

From bottom to top (forward in time):
  • "I'm going to watch the debut stream of a cute girl I found." (Link to stream)
  • Retweet of Sakura linking to her stream: "Nice to meet you! My name is Aoi Sakura"
  • Retweet of Suzuya Aki linking to her stream: "I'm watching (untranslatable cute tone markers)"
  • Retweet of Sakura's tweet linking to her stream
  • Retweet of Sakura's tweet linking to her debut cover: "Soon after this. Please give it a listen if you can"
Her last five tweets have been directing people to content made by someone who left her corpo. How bizarre. Maybe things are a lot more chill over in Niji JP land but I can't think of too many corpos who would just be okay with one of their talents doing something like this.

Well, it's currently about 8:30 AM Monday morning in Japan. I guess we'll see soon if there's going to be any fallout.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I was looking into this and it looks like it's even crazier than that for Moira. These are the most recent tweets on Moira's feed right now:

View attachment 62748

• "I'm going to watch the debut stream of a cute girl I found." (Link to stream)
  • Retweet of Sakura linking to her stream: "Nice to meet you! My name is Aoi Sakura"
  • Retweet of Suzuya Aki linking to her stream: "I'm watching (untranslatable cute tone markers)"
  • Retweet of Sakura's tweet linking to her debut cover: "Soon after this. Please give it a listen if you can"
Her last five tweets have been directing people to content made by someone who left her corpo. How bizarre. Maybe things are a lot more chill over in Niji JP land but I can't think of too many corpos who would just be okay with one of their talents doing something like this.

Well, it's currently about 8:30 AM Monday morning in Japan. I guess we'll see soon if there's going to be any fallout.
Proctor, whatever you do, don't go to sleep! Proctor!!!
Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

View attachment 62748

Moira's quote replies are on fire

1707089931741.png
1707090180501.png
1707090458435.png
1707090675036.png
Considering most of these accounts are burnerfaggots with low follower accounts I'm gonna guess it's the antis trying to rile shit up in a temper tantrum after the object of their envy got 60k viewers. If this is the type of wider Niji fanbase that Chii is leaving then I'm glad she left.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pink Woman is once again infected with Persona 3: Reload, and will continue in about an hour - will today be that 12 hour P3 stream she's been threatening? only one way to find out:

God's Strongest Dragoon

how fucking dead is this game
Apex has been slowly falling out of the cycle. For instance, there's a pro tournament going on right now with a bunch of pros streaming their pov but Apex only has 119k viewers, nearly half of those viewers belong to pros streaming their POV of the pro league. Meanwhile LoL has one of their regular pro league games going on right now and it has 224k viewers with only 59k belonging to the LCS (the single stream for the pro game). At the same time, literally nothing is happening in Valorant and it has 95k views.

The most recent LoL world championship seemed to boost interest in the game again, especially Japan, while Apex has nothing of interest going on. As someone that hasn't played league since like season 5 (6?), I hate the game but it is definitely more entertaining to watch League than Apex because Apex involves a lot of wasted time of nothing happening. At the other hand, League has sections that matter throughout the whole game and the only parts where it's largely boring is when either everyone is playing super passive. Even if the enemy team has stomped the streamer's team, it can still be entertaining to watch them mald.
Out of all of the new Phase girls I think I like her the most. She really has that Fauna vibe going. Her character looks like a prostitute yet her face still captures that cute and innocent part really well. Noticed during the League collab.
I was genuinely surprised by her FPS twitch when she was playing Doom Eternal.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't think he cares much tbh, otherwise he likely wouldn't be in this scenario to begin with.
True but still. Seems he doesnt do well with management.

I think I know what it's about

Fuck. Thats rough. That vet is shit.

She did a condom tasting stream. Pretty sure Pippa tweeted her once. She redebuted like 8 months ago with a loli commander type. I clipped her a few months ago.

View attachment 62748

There will be. Niji wont take this shit sitting down.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I posted about her before, but I didn't archive the tweet. That was my bad. Here are some responses to what I posted.
Oh hey, another brown military vtuber.

Let's look at her twitter and see what she has to offe-

@God's Strongest Mozumite, I think you'll want to stay away from that one.
Well that doesn't sound bad because I like Tomoe, let me look at-

...why isn't she wearing any clothes?
I check her account and am almost instantly greeted with loli nipples :depressedtako::calivomit::gunpeko:

Someone had to warn everyone else, remember me for my sacrifice :gurasemperfi:
we did say to not click on that so thats on you

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post Rin status

Good job on her for powering throughout the day :sanasmile:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Moira's quote replies are on fire

Considering most of these accounts are burnerfaggots with low follower accounts I'm gonna guess it's the antis trying to rile shit up in a temper tantrum after the object of their envy got 60k viewers. If this is the type of wider Niji fanbase that Chii is leaving then I'm glad she left.

If those accounts are not burner accounts, they are botted either made few years ago or quite recently. Twitter failed to stop bots to this day as I am getting lots of bots following on my Twitter account. I agree with you on this, Chii-chan leaving that corpo made me glad she left for better endeavors. Screw those who hate the smol blue gremlin.

Edit: If you have Twitter account and get randomly followed by a bot, I suggest blocking them as soon as possible, or they will start commenting on your posts or DMs with malware links. If you visit their accounts, do not click any links including on their bio as well. Stay safe, gentlemen. o7

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
There will be. Niji wont take this shit sitting down.
Our happening banner is going to get bigger again, and is going to be because of nijeria... again

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Our happening banner is going to get bigger again, and is going to be because of nijeria... again
As long as they dont insult baseball they will be fine, right

Militante

For those that liked Cheri, she's live and currently ongoing. There may also be two of them.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Ami Amami is currently unboxing some toys.

Edit: Ami ended stream and raided Bri’s stream posted by @Militante above this post.

Also noticed Ember talking about an Ami clip she saw.

The clip in question.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

View attachment 62748

They could both be on their way out already, and since I don't think you can collab with anyone from Niji once you graduate there's really not much of a bridge to burn at that point. Sending people to their friend would make it easier for their reincarnations to be found as well.

Top Bottom