"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Ahhh why does she make it sound like somethimg bad is going on soon, We already are nearly done in month of February and I don't any more industry shaking events right now.
Kiara moment be like that
Its a world-shattering event because her parasocial ass just had to spend 3 weeks away from the constant praise of KFP and then internet issues happend so she couln't even stream properly for a few days and that amount of absence, KFPs must be killing themselves left and right, Kiara HAS to stream to save them all
And now, she knows that she is already gone to Japan soon and will be less available for KFP again (the tragedy). But now that new trip offers her some kind of opportunity, she just can't miss and is gone EVEN SOONER than she originally expected, that might as well be the end of the world for her.

It's a tragedy for her because she missed streaming so much and being away from streaming so soon after being away for so long, Kiaras brainworms are acting up.

More Kiara from today's stream (not much because she was really into the game and cute girls):
  • Girlstalk coming back soon
  • A new game perm gave her motivation to try doing simulcasting on her german channel
  • Gosegu collab (the small Korean girl) is coming but not soon "be patient"
  • Talked about Moniis vtuber debut (her songwriter)
  • Gura still wants to play Palworld with all of Myth: hopefully a full Myth collab soon
  • Kiara met one of Nerissas sister during a phone-call in the Maldives

frz

Like holy fuck, this person has to be braindead if that's their response to how the event played out.
Counterpoint it's a female flip with a rainbow avatar whose belief is that Shoes Yameno & Luca are fucking each other despite both being irredeemably straight. One even have a slave girl mod. Their brain is dead.
For some reason she hid it but she were selling luxiem badges as well. I bet she didnt even know Nina graduated and just picked ethyria at random.
422730366-912752324188429-7790150919060970366-n.jpg
=
he's clout chasing all of vtubing. from twitch hoetubers to Indies to whatever.

even 1-2 view males

also phase connect is known for their feet content. maybe this monkey is a fan of wikifeet? rabbit and pizza feet?
ps
he also dms people for custom feet content like amouranth, chuubas have that to look forward to

Bro is literally John Vtuber

Salado

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Well, idk what you have so far, but if I was trying to give someone a lrd of Yuko Yurei, I'd include:
>Background on 4chan indicating someone already familiar with e-culture and meme culture, was already a self professed lolicon enjoyer
>Had an involvement with some people she met from there and other places which she carried on as Rye, met some people at conventions and stuff as well
>Began her idol career and was quickly settled upon by stray chumbuds and fandeads as their new "daughter wife" and she embraced it
>Her seeming proximity to her audience encouraged many people to develop excessively parasocial feelings toward her while many more of her audience were openly coomers
>Some factions of the fanbase began to segment into various cliques, including one who controlled most of the archives and a private discord parallel to the /vt/ thread
>Members of this faction began amping up the coomer stuff and sent cum tributes, wrote disturbed fan fiction stories and sent Yuko direct messages and maros detailing ways they'd have sex with her
>This culminated with Kurt (you could probably get by using his real name since the dumb fuck uses it as his e-handle) sending a cum tribute and messaging her about it during stream, which led to a crackdown by idol on such content interaction, but more importantly led to the boo bros becoming even more fragmented.
>At this point there were several characters like my BBC doppelganger and yukoschizo who came into the scene. /Vt/ was also being targeted by Yuko's old fanbase at this point and they began to drop bits from her PL to taunt everyone involved
>Yuko continues escalating her schtick to the point of drinking piss and masturbating on stream. This begins to look bad for the company when it comes out that one of the other talents was fucking a manager and trying to start a harem so the company cracks down further
>Yuko begins streaming more sporadically, and initially the boo bros took it as just something normal and were patient. As time went on some memed that she was just pulling a Gura. But then they realized she had been streaming on her other account with her old fanbase, and this reignited the jealousy and the infighting
>Yuko took a short break but came back to streaming but by now the fanbases were feuding and I think at this point management told her to take a break and let things cool off a bit, maybe stop using her old twitter. She privated it, which of course led to more drama.
>Yuko announces a return from her long break but by then her fanbase was in schizo mode with several of them harassing other talents and management because of it
>Yuko announces she will no longer do coomerbait and her fanbase fragments
>We are here
God's Strongest Boobros.

Shiina showed these churros, and that alone tells me she visited Colima, probably Manzanillo or Tecoman.
View attachment 64344
God's Strongest LatinX.

Wemi being the voce of reason. Wtf is this timeline!?!?!?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Anyone have any speculation or heard from their HoloEN oshis about their own sudden JP trips? I know a few like Bae recently moved there.
I don't watch her so idk if this is typical, but she seemed to introduce this with the premise of it being bad. But whatever "it" is, it will be "good" and we "will understand". It also "has to be done now" which implies there's a deadline of some kind creating time pressure for this "trip" to take place.

Sounds ominous. Maybe its for gura's graduation 3d or something lol

EDIT: This reminded me of calli's community post from last week, where she moved a membership ASMR stream because: "Something company-side came out of absolutely nowhere and blind-sided me a little, and I am unsure if I can carry out the stream." Wonder if these two things are related?

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

niggaphil

The thumbnail...
2sgd6a1l0fjc1.jpeg

Would like to see who is a better gamer, the backseater Fuwawa, or the HOEH Mococo

Both are terrible gamer in Puzzle game

GayKusa

Early Adopter
I don't watch her so idk if this is typical, but she seemed to introduce this with the premise of it being bad, not like "kfp will miss me" type of bad. But whatever "it" is, it will be "good" and we "will understand". It also "has to be done now" which implies there's a deadline of some kind creating time pressure for this "trip" to take place.

Sounds ominous. Maybe its for gura's graduation 3d or something lol

EDIT: This reminded me of calli's community post from last week, where she moved a membership ASMR stream because: "Something company-side came out of absolutely nowhere and blind-sided me a little, and I am unsure if I can carry out the stream." Wonder if these two things are related?
Its bad because the timing is bad
She just went on break, is ready to to full time JRPG streaming again, and suddenly she has to cut that short because that new trip is coming in between her and her chill time

And yes, Calli alluded to having to move her ASMR due to travels and Kiara already said that there will be offcollabs during this trip so, while nothing is 100%, I have strong suspicions that Kiara and Calli are going on the same trip. With a bit of luck, other members of Myth are joining too.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

niggaphil

Well, I guess Vhoeshow Strikes again? Being Innovative :dokiSmug:

Archive

Archive 2

Edit: Could Somebody help us to archive the VOD? It is for researches

Negzana

WaWa

I don't really care for YouTooz, but I had to get this one.

Anime Fan

Airi's playing whatever this is tonight.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Doki just got a teamate that's playing Helldivers 2 while attending an online class. You can hear the class while he's on teamspeak. Dude doesn't know he's being streamed to 17k people. I swear Doki gets teamed up with a lot of intresting people.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Doki just got a teamate that's playing Helldivers 2 while attending an online class. You can hear the class while he's on teamspeak. Dude doesn't know he's being streamed to 17k people. I swear Doki gets teamed up with a lot of intresting people.
Hopefully someday I can get into the servers. I'll keep my ears open for what sounds like a Chinese girl with a smoking habit and a heavy laugh

Top Bottom