"Tentacle lives matter"Butter Cookies

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The day of the final yab will come upon us the day someone says:

PURPLE WOMAN BAD

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Niji needs to implode some more for gura to return, SACRIFICES ARE REQUIRED.

>"OMG THE INDUSTRY JUST IMPLODED, ALL AGENCIES EXCEPT HOLO HAVE GONE BANKRUPT"
>"Yeah but Gura hasn't streamed in a month, I think that's a bigger issue"
PRIORITIES

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I find the idea of having a daisenpai for each branch amusing, because that would make the screwy squirrel the daisenpai of ID.
:nuts:

VTuberBobDole

I kind of get were you are coming from with Calli(I also think Calli calling herself DaiSenpai is stupid) But give credit were credit is due. Myth, and Promise went through the Taiwan yab, the bullshit with the Covid restrictions, Elira's bullshit with the Kurosanji-Hololive collab ban, and shit mangment. While I get not liking what Callli tried to do(I wasn't a fan of the cross pollination stuff ether and the other dumb stuff she did) but she tried with the hand that was delt to her and I believe she did earn some respect.

Myth, Promise, and StarsEN had to tumble so Advent could run.

Also you calling Sora Daisenpai means you know nothing about Sora.

On the topic of Kiara:
Well let's take a good look at your oshi Gura:
Ghost her fans, management, and her coworkers, overlap events, and not stream for months on end.(by the way Kiara streamed while severely sick and unable to talk) By the looks of it, Gura is actively sabotaging herself all because she can't get away form her extremely toxic fanbase. While I get she always wanted to get away form her fanbase, Pippa has a similar fanbase to her and yet Pippa was able to handle her fanbase pretty well while Gura doesn't even try.

Now, does this mean I hate Gura? No, I have a lot of respect for her, I'm a fan of her music, I watch clips of her and try to catch her streams. You criticize Kiara while you ignore the problems with your oshi. If you problem is "Kiara doesn't change", well I need to point out you are throwing stones in a glass house.

I kind of feel honored that I'm even remembered enough for you to know who my oshi is/was, especially since I rarely post here much anymore. I was just kind of bored and stirring the pot, and the responses are pretty much as expected. But I also specifically didn't bring up Gura because I don't feel her as being deserving of the title either and had no intention of comparing her to them or bringing her in the conversation. I even included all of Myth as me not feeiing them as daisenpais, which includes her. So kudos to you for introducing the strawman.

You seem to have paid attention enough to know I watch Gura, but also not enough to know that I've been critical of her lack of communication and the way she handled things during her "hiatus" (quotes because she never officially went on one). Also, it seems you are just making up rrats now as no where has she ever indicated she was trying to "get away form her extremely toxic fanbase". In fact I'd argue she has been one of the better at being able to wrangle and ignore her fanbase, as needed, when she is streaming. Seems more like her time away was due to health, overwork, and/or general burnout, similar to what others like Ina and Mumei have gone through.

Also you calling Sora Daisenpai means you know nothing about Sora.

Huh? I said Sora is the least wanting to call herself daisenpai, and yet everyone does and feels that way. (Maybe also that humility is part of what makes her deserving of it.) What else am I missing about Sora then? Educate me, as they say.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Dont let this loop distract you from the fact that my nigga Jill-Kun is alive and well

Bronze

Seems Mozu is taking 2 week more off, will try to put clips etc.

Hina's live and playing the button game

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Niji needs to implode some more for gura to return, SACRIFICES ARE REQUIRED.
Nah im going to sacrifice 2 nijis more to make Kronii play the Warhammer 40k dlc of powerwash

Negzana

Feel like I missed a bullet not watching much of Mel. I am still watching her milestone event streams and they are really good. Would be even more painful if I actually got into her stuff.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing Metroid: Zero Mission, a GBA remake of the original Metroid

I'm a bit concerned about the "zero calories" remark:architect:

braindoko

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Chumkeks have 0 room for criticizing literally anyone. :watamelon:

New Calli Single tonight. 8 and a half hours from time of this post.

This reminds me of my Kronii mouspad from her first Birthday set. I'm pretty tempted.

Kronii doing something weird in members...

image.png

:kroniidrinking:

Art break:

Limkin

I find the idea of having a daisenpai for each branch amusing, because that would make the screwy squirrel the daisenpai of ID.
Just call her tupaisen because it's funnier
I kind of feel honored that I'm even remembered enough for you to know who my oshi is/was, especially since I rarely post here much anymore.
It's hard to forget someone who was excessively sperging out about how much he doesn't care about Gura anymore, while replying paragraphs of text to every negative message about her for a couple of days. Even taking a screenshot of how many months you are no longer a member as a proof that you are completely over Gura related discussions.

Last edited:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
(Maybe also that humility is part of what makes her deserving of it.)
Now you are beginning to sound like henry wend he said "Pippa carried phase connect". It doesn't matter what you think, Sora has actively hated that title because it under cuts everyone's achievements and it also isolates her in the company. Sora just wants to be on a equal playing field with everyone and have everyone's achievements be recognize but you keep on disrespecting her wishes by even insinuating this.
So kudos to you for introducing the strawman.
That's the point. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill over the latest nothing burger from the chicken, so I brought up a bunch of nothing burgers form Gura. Plus I'm also critical of Kiara by saying she needs a therapist and her getting one is going to be extremely difficult and also gave positive stickers to people who are critical of kiara or made jokes about her.
I even included all of Myth as me not feeiing them as daisenpais, which includes her.
(I also think Calli calling herself DaiSenpai is stupid)
Are you even paying attention or are you too hyper focus on my "Strawman".
I was just kind of bored and stirring the pot, and the responses are pretty much as expected.
802.jpg
Typical

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We all tried to tell you that Gura only returned for the Chumbud's Valentine's money.
Her streaming 2 times after Valentine's almost had me fooled. Shame on me.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Just passing by in this timeloop for my wwPARASI shillpost.

:takoesl:
She's playing Pacific Drive today.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
PURPLE WOMAN BAD
Fuck you I was just about to do this but with a shitpost about how she nepo hired Sana just to get her more chinky gatcha jobs.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I was just kind of bored and stirring the pot, and the responses are pretty much as expected.
Well, there's a difference between Kiara sadposting on Keeki's account, Kiara having a menhera moment on a stream and Kiara being angry at clippers who take shit out of context in an attempt to create a fake drama for views. Being frustrated abot the latter is fully understandable in my opinion, especially when all she really did was warning people not to fall for it.

But yeah, I have to agree, while I admire Calli for all her hard work, she comes of a bit uppity by calling herself that. It's not like she doesn't deserve praise, but she's a part of 5-girl generation, while "the role of dai-dai-senpai" sounds like someone who's lonely at the top.

Edit:
Talk when you accomplish half the shit she's done. If they have imposter sindrome, they're fragile and not built for this. If they feel proud of they're accomplishments, they are "uppity".
I'm not comparing her to myself, I'm comparing her to the rest of Myth. And I'm not saying Calli IS arrogant, I'm saying that I undestand why she might come off like that in the clip @VTuberBobDole posted.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
But yeah, I have to agree, while I admire Calli for all her hard work, she comes of a bit uppity by calling herself that.
Honestly, fuck it. Let her have it. She had self-esteem issues and has always been humble. I think she deserves to be proud of her achievements.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
was just kind of bored and stirring the pot, and the responses are pretty much as expected
1703505513565536.jpg
But yeah, I have to agree, while I admire Calli for all her hard work, she comes of a bit uppity by calling herself that
Talk when you accomplish half the shit she's done.

You fucking Yamanbas are unbelievable. If they have imposter sindrome, they're fragile and not built for this. If they feel proud of they're accomplishments, they are "uppity".

Eat a dick.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
all that yapping and all you wanted was for people to call you retarded?
Riverbear gets funnier responses from single sentences

Top Bottom