"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
How it all comes back to Charlotte, holy shit this bitch might be rough on the edges (acts too rude for me) but she sure had shit thrown at her. Do someone here have the full picture of the drama around her "cancellation arc"? During the depression year she kept bringing it up superficially and even when I looked around I couldn't find the files or mentions, but she was painted as transphobic (based) and fatphobic (also based) with people taking clips or lines out of context, according to her.
Papi was already outted as a sexpest and terrible person, so I wanted to know the other bad actors.
From my knowledge of this situation (all of this is secondhand bc I wasn't in the community back then), she burned a lot of bridges at the time. Basically anyone I know who knew her then got treated poorly for no reason, and when anyone tried to help her she'd lash out. It's understandable since she was getting dogpiled, but it also cut her off from everyone. And then people would basically warn their friends "Oh, Charlotte's an asshole, it might not be a good idea to hang out with her," and it snowballed.
Even today, I feel like it can be startingly easy to get unofficially blacklisted behind the scenes if you're not careful.
She also had drama with one of her admins? But that was later on.
We know globie is debuting 4 euro women soon so that covers some of the graduations lately, but there seems to be way more than four, there's also non europeans and many dropping hints of reincarnation.
What other company could they be joining?
I know a few Korean corpos were recruiting kind of recently. And with Twitch no longer being supported in Korea, it isn't a bad idea to try to get more local support if you live in the country (although the corpo crash has also hit Korean vtuber agencies). I casually followed Sora, so I'll try to see if I can find out where she goes.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

True emo has been reached: the razor comes out

More ahoges, coming to a perch near you

it's actually a nuclear reactor

The Epic Slapfight of the Ages

I think Pekora might be excited about something.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Soon, Shiina

Clip Tax: Shiina Killed best boy.... E DEMENTIA I already posted that last week sorry
Shiina sings an ironic song and deploys the double jump...

Remi Laughs and Laughs and Laughs

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Yuiidere, a girl that nuked most of her stuff in January and collabed with Para a bit before that is back... I THINK?
She sounds a LOT like Yuiidere, minus the high pitched voice.

For comparison, this is her high pitched voice

Fucked up, I didn't think she'd be back. Glad she's not doing the weird coomer content anymore.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Seri is doing an unarchived karaoke:

That schizo rendition of we don't talk about Bruno was something lol then the roomie do-over after was fun too
She was always really good at organizing, I'd argue it's one of her biggest strengths. That combined with all the good will she's collected and the community she built over the years was like her dropping her power limiters.
I said this back during her return stream her connections made during her Niji days have cemented her as THE Big multi corp Vtuber organizer and I foresee many giant unity themed collabs in her and subsequently our futures

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Glamorous Sky cover that she did during her 3d Showcase.

Sporg

So where do the dramaYamanbas and rratters stand?
Lip service for fans or actual feeling of wanting to include her
Pekora is probably the person in Holo most likely to bring up Rushia

(3:45)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Please, if you can spare some money, help a young single mother take care of her cubs by buying some Phase Connect merchandise today.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Please, if you can spare some money, help a young single mother take care of her cubs by buying some Phase Connect merchandise today.

The cubs are canon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is going to be streaming 8 days a week (seriously) throughout the month of March to celebrate her upcoming outfit reveal!

Here's her schedule for this week:

For now, she's playing The Binding of Isaac:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyori's Debut 2.0 starting in some minutes.

And Biscotti is doing a Anisong Karaoke.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Dizzy proposes a fan arc idea regarding our favorite autistic monkey, Jelly fires back with the least abusive lesbian response

the idea is actually cool though, could be fun

Limkin

On the other, I like mentally ill women and vtubers, and I feel like this will be taking both of those away from me.
The first and hardest step is always admitting you have a problem, this research isn't going to help. They also already found a "solution" to themselves in being unhinged anime girl on the internet

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Peko still loves Rushia. Maybe you should too
rugen3.png

"We here at The Virtual Asylum do not condone domestic abuse, we do however find it hilarious."​

I dont mind if other members still love Rushia because that isnt going to change my opinions about her

USS IOWA

God's Strongest Dragoon

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Bibi is streaming, figure painting once again.
also
SHES LATE

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Come watch Biboo fight the hardest From software boss fight.

Top Bottom