"The second (college) roommate I had literally admitted her undying love for me; She texted me too, we were sitting on our beds right next to each other but she texted me that gay shit, I was like wow... wow, I just texted her back 'you're my roommate' and then I just walked away, byeee... and the following year I had to room in with her lol"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The story and the sight of those huge anime girl looming above makes me think of this.

This guy makes some long, higher-effort clips. Lots of editing, though not many clips so far.

(For that guy who was asking, this^^ is Selene's reincarnation)

Anya's Goose Goose Duck is about to start.

Mehk

Stumbled upon a Swedish Viking vtuber Alfhilde last night. Haven't gotten to watch a stream yet because Euro timezone, but she seems funny.

Collabs with Lumi (Finnish) sometimes. Her twitter: https://twitter.com/AlfhildeO

She's pretty entertaining, she does okay during game streams and she used to do ASMR'ish book reading/history lessons(not sure if she does them still or not.) She is very left leaning, and will voice her opinion about lefty things if something big happens, or alteast she used to.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
For your consideration (not mine)

I've been wondering for a while now why Proctor was adamant on shilling this girl, thanks for helping me realize why!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She's not gonna be anywhere near his numbers after this month,
People daid that after her first stream, then after her first legit gaming stream, then after a week...
For how many times you tards were saying shes gonna fall off that didnt happen cause that aint gonna happen due to connections to fucking everyone, big sponsorships, collabs with influential vtubers, and the best marketing campaign niji has done ever, for absolutelly free too!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I don't even.

Have you built your oshi's loading screen from scratch recently?

Conrats...(Bae did this)

Don't even ask about the last time she Moomed.

Kiara being a comfortable houseguest

Printer Autist ran out of fucking ink (used up all the black printing Niji, won't admit it)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Printer Autist ran out of fucking ink (used up all the black printing Niji, won't admit it)

This guy may be the biggest NEET/waste of space I have ever witnessed. I wish I was also the son of some rich musician and didn't have to do fuck all while living in a mansion cooming to my giantess fetish and wasting thousands of dollars worth of paper and ink!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Austrian that failed out of art school makes sure Thailand knows she is coming for them.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Early Adopter

"Yeah, you see, you give the envelopes away...to friends and family...and...uh...guys? N-no hoarding!"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Imagine not having the resources to plot out your finals assignment in civil eng- or architecture major, or your art project, only to have some silver spoon nerd buy up all of the printer ink so he can continue posting his gigantic anime women over at his mansion.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

What proof is there that this is actually her and not just a larper?
if you mean the bluesky account she posted herself on twitter, I just forgot to print

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This guy may be the biggest NEET/waste of space I have ever witnessed. I wish I was also the son of some rich musician and didn't have to do fuck all while living in a mansion cooming to my giantess fetish and wasting thousands of dollars worth of paper and ink!
TIL this guy is the son of the guy who wrote Grease
And he had him when he was like 54 if this website aint wrong

Last edited:

masterstocking

Early Adopter

I just noticed he has a fucking Gamersupps code:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Oooh, we sponsoring gaming printers now? Where's his HP sponsorship?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine not having the resources to plot out your finals assignment in civil eng- or architecture major, or your art project, only to have some silver spoon nerd buy up all of the printer ink so he can continue posting his gigantic anime women over at his mansion.
He lives in cali, the only majors people take there are gender studies or some shit like "native american art in the 1920's".
TIL this guy is the son of the guy who wrote Grease
And he had him when he was like 54 if this website aint wrong
Yeah I was aware his dad was some big shot, dude got fully profiled on the farms thread. He literally does nothing except being a massive autistic waste of oxygen weeb who obsesses over making giant women and plastering entire rooms of his family mansion with vtuber pictures. The only thing I have to say is that his family must have infinite amounts of patience.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Holobros are up to shenanagins in nipponland

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
if you mean the bluesky account she posted herself on twitter, I just forgot to print
I did mean that and that is the proof I was wanting since I can't see her posts on that account. Thanks lol

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Sally debut when?
Friday, the surge in Sally art was because yesterday kronii asked artists to make a Sally png, she just said to make her opposite of what Kronii looks like.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

1) You make a song for Nijisanji, they don't release it, and they own it forever. He got paid but no-one will ever know what that song was like. Man, that's gotta suck.
2) If the Legal Mindsest Nijisanji contract stream was enough to make this man talk to his lawyer, the contract read on-stream must be very similar, if not identical, to the ones that talents actually sign.

OP deleted their own tweets. What did they said before deleting it?

Top Bottom