"Astagfirullah jesus christ, may the buddha give you the blessing"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I never watched them as GGN twins so it's always surprising when I see a clip and I can actually understand what they're saying.
Little did we all know how much "HWAEH!?!" lurked under that shallow surface.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Katta's membership videos are still up
View attachment 65651
Nikki's aren't but she made hers public a while back.

Edit: Looks like the other HE's have all been changed to archives and anything related to "HE" removed.
View attachment 65652
המזדיינים האלה הם חרפה ליהוה. הם יישרפו בגיהינום העמוק ביותר המכונה ניו יורק ויהפכו לחזירי אונס עבור אחינו במנהרות.

Even McDonald's in Canada has better coffee than Tim Hortons.
More like Tim Whoretons.

Doki's day according to her: Wake up, Brush teeth, Eat :architect:, Sleep, Wake up again, Stream. No wonder architect bros love her.

Fauna being cute Always has been.

Oh no beaner bros, your yabbit idol hates your race :vespernice::selenpointandlaugh::panik::kyoracist::Ame-IKNEWIT::Calli-IT'SHAPPENING::kiarachefkiss::jellySlurs::ameliaGAY:

Limkin

Hey man atleast its not Niji where they announced a wave on twitter the day before debut
Then put the wrong links in the tweet. Or get the names wrong. Or link to an anti page instead of the real talent. Just Niji things at this point

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Salado

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Salado

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Even McDonald's in Canada has better coffee than Tim Hortons.

This is a two-fold reason: 1) Turns out that prior to a certain date they just never had training to make coffee and so it would always be ruined by people that had no idea what they were doing. 2) The overall brand of Tim's was bought out by some brazilian company that I think also owns BK and that lead to the huge shift in Tim's going from a coffee shop to more of a fast food restaurant.

There's also some rumour(?) that I can't be assed to fact check, that McD's is supplied coffee by the company that used to supply Tim's before Tim's established it's own roasting company.

Same issue with RTS like Starcraft. There was a big issue when SC2 came out that a lot of people would unironically get anxiety about playing ranked because it's a 1v1 and you're immediately thrown into a situation where it's do or die. People are more willing to play shit like LoL or Valorant because they have teammates to blame. That luxury isn't there in fighting games or 1v1 RTS games.

If I win 1v1, it's because my opponent is a retard noob.
If I lose 1v1, it's because my opponent is a no-life tryhard.
If I win a 5v5, it's because I'm a god and everyone else needs me to carry.
If I lose a 5v5, it's because my teammates are actual dogs, the opponents are unemployed children, I lagged and it's just a game so I don't care.

What, Randon too autistic to go to Japan this time around? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Yes.

More like Tim Whoretons.

You'll find those in the parking lots of Tim Horton's on the highway.

RiverBear

My reccomend gave me quite a blast from the past

Man, I can't believe there used to be a time where Makoto was the only one you could understand between the both of them

Now, I can understand neither

1710122516877.png

Punished Lurker

A couple things I'm going to add to this:

Not too long after Matara debuted, she went down the 40K rabbit-hole and started collabing with Bricky, a twitch streamer who has done a lot of Warhammer stuff and is a normie 3 view who occasionally hits 4 view status. She got quite a few extra followers when she started the Warhammer stuff and some of those usernames have stuck around. These guys were not necessarily vtuber fans at first and found her through the twitch warhammer pipeline, so that's likely a good chunk of that extra 600.

Another thing to note here is that Matara's CCV halved after her first month back, and stagnated for the three months following that. Obviously some lost viewership was to be expected after the honeymoon period was over, but speaking as a fairly big fan of Nina, I got tired of V-shojo's terrible collabs (Henya is great, but Zentreya is just the worst collab partner it causes me physical pain to see Matara try to improv off of him and have to wait 5 minutes for a response). Twitch's constant shittiness as a platform doesn't help either, and I've just been tuning in less and less because of it. Her viewers went up a bit after she came back from break but given that Niji is such a hot topic right now that's to be expected.

So yeah, I'm actually not too sure that many of her old regulars made the jump over. And those who did, in my personal experience, are getting filtered out somewhat over time and replaced with V-shojo/Twitch viewers, for better or worse. The whales have stuck around but mannn I just don't know.
I agree with your points, I used to watch Nina very frequently, but her moving to Twitch and streaming for very long periods of time (which is great, I just can't watch that long) made me stop watching her. I'm glad she seems happy in the place she is now but I just can't watch her as I used to.

Now that you mention it I wonder how many regulars from the old days are left?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apologies if this was posted before but here is a clip of some whores reacting to Uki, the Niji Bad train is still going

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why would talents that were already in, especially one like Katta who everyone seemingly liked, have to "redebut"? I think im missing something.
I think it's mainly because of twitter retardation and trying to attack idol for being run by jews (not a bad idea).
My reccomend gave me quite a blast from the past

I wish they had kept more normal voices, but I am glad they don't screech like they used to do anymore.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cute

See previous answer

Real friends torture each other

But why?

The blind leading the blind

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Apologies if this was posted before but here is a clip of some whores reacting to Uki, the Niji Bad train is still going

Dont care about the other girls but i still remember when Vei was on the "Holo Bad" train before anyone else and that costed her a collab with a Kiara

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Spider Mom has become enraptured by the Rabbit Hole video released a few weeks ago.

I looked. Sorry, Ami. :smugselen:
Good taste tho.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Dont care about the other girls but i still remember when Vei was on the "Holo Bad" train before anyone else and that costed her a collab with a Kiara
Some will remember her as that. But i will remember her as the whore who doubled down when the woketubers went after her and decided to post her model in panties instead of apologizing :nenebased:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
So what I wanted to ask is that I haven't followed Lando at all ever since he stopped Vtubing so I wanted to know, is his audience still as big as it was when he was with Holo or did he lose viewers? has he taken a lot of breaks? Now that I think about it I haven't seen any of his videos in a very long time
So I'm really late to the Lando analysis party but I watched the stream and I feel like you guys who only read the textfile missed context because it cut out stuff he said before and after those timestamps.

Most notably he said that the best thing he got out of his hololive time was meeting his new friends. And from the recent tweet shown it definitely seems like that's true.

The most important part imo is the quote where he's talking about sacrifice.

> I thought that doing what I thought would be best would look the best for others.
> At my own happiness or situation to sacrifice myself because I think other people will give me the benefit of the doubt.
> I thought that people will give me the benefit of the doubt, because I'm going to take a sacrifice here *points to heart*
> Take an unspoken hit *continues pointing to heart* internally for me, and put up with X,Y and Z, and people will appreciated that I sacrificed that.
> You can't be doing that, that has not worked out for me, catastrophically so.

This part specifically I think is talking about management. It seems like Lando expected give and take and expected staff to take his word in good faith and instead caused a falling out. I think @BioBreak probably nailed it when they said he took a gamble on leaving and overestimated his value or his perceived value to Cover but it doesn't explain the rage he says he has. When he talks about his anger he acts like a failed revolutionary. Someone who didn't get to "stick it to the man" as they say. That sort of anger can only happen if someone says some bullshit to you like you'd be nothing without us(Cover).

The resentment he has isn't actually jealousy at Doki's success. The main reason is most likely he couldn't rub it in Cover's face about quitting and being more successful.

Something to note is that whoever was managing Magni was not great because that mini-rant about give and take only comes from a failed communication gone very wrong.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nano is having a Guerilla Unarchived Karaoke in some minutes.

PonNano couldn't set her vertical stream right, here's the new waiting room.

Last edited:
Top Bottom