"Daijoubu dengana"Ookami Mio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Watch these brown haired women play games with varying degrees of intelligence

VTuberThrow

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Based on what I'm seeing around, this is just proper redebuts for Katta and Nikki. Their VODs were nuked and stuff.
I'd hope they restore the vods back after going through this redebut. Pretty retarded and pointless, otherwise.

Panko update. She's getting better! Hopefully she'll be back soon, but before that, hopefully she makes a full recovery soon.

Archive

I'm super late on this, but I was watching a Lia vod, and I remembered something. We were talking about vtuber having uncontrollable laughing fits not too long ago, and I forgot about Lia, nor do I think anyone brought her up. She's had some great moments of uncontrolled laughter, including this amazing moment clipped by @Azehara

And this outburst is what reminded me:

And speaking of Lia, she's back from break and starting her regular schedule again. Looks to be a fun week, including a collab with Lumi and her 1000th day of being Ashelia/Lia....and whatever the "Maleware inside "toys"" stream will be:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
and whatever the "Maleware inside "toys"" stream will be:
Some Mall kiosk/no name amazon sex toys are USB chargable and there have been cases of them having malware if you hook them up to your PC

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
So I'm really late to the Lando analysis party but I watched the stream and I feel like you guys who only read the textfile missed context because it cut out stuff he said before and after those timestamps.

Most notably he said that the best thing he got out of his hololive time was meeting his new friends. And from the recent tweet shown it definitely seems like that's true.

The most important part imo is the quote where he's talking about sacrifice.

> I thought that doing what I thought would be best would look the best for others.
> At my own happiness or situation to sacrifice myself because I think other people will give me the benefit of the doubt.
> I thought that people will give me the benefit of the doubt, because I'm going to take a sacrifice here *points to heart*
> Take an unspoken hit *continues pointing to heart* internally for me, and put up with X,Y and Z, and people will appreciated that I sacrificed that.
> You can't be doing that, that has not worked out for me, catastrophically so.

This part specifically I think is talking about management. It seems like Lando expected give and take and expected staff to take his word in good faith and instead caused a falling out. I think @BioBreak probably nailed it when they said he took a gamble on leaving and overestimated his value or his perceived value to Cover but it doesn't explain the rage he says he has. When he talks about his anger he acts like a failed revolutionary. Someone who didn't get to "stick it to the man" as they say. That sort of anger can only happen if someone says some bullshit to you like you'd be nothing without us(Cover).

The resentment he has isn't actually jealousy at Doki's success. The main reason is most likely he couldn't rub it in Cover's face about quitting and being more successful.

Something to note is that whoever was managing Magni was not great because that mini-rant about give and take only comes from a failed communication gone very wrong.
So sour grapes + woman moment? Yeah, we all kind of arrived at that conclusion already.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Still nothing new from Zeta. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So I'm really late to the Lando analysis party but I watched the stream and I feel like you guys who only read the textfile missed context because it cut out stuff he said before and after those timestamps.

Most notably he said that the best thing he got out of his hololive time was meeting his new friends. And from the recent tweet shown it definitely seems like that's true.

The most important part imo is the quote where he's talking about sacrifice.

> I thought that doing what I thought would be best would look the best for others.
> At my own happiness or situation to sacrifice myself because I think other people will give me the benefit of the doubt.
> I thought that people will give me the benefit of the doubt, because I'm going to take a sacrifice here *points to heart*
> Take an unspoken hit *continues pointing to heart* internally for me, and put up with X,Y and Z, and people will appreciated that I sacrificed that.
> You can't be doing that, that has not worked out for me, catastrophically so.

This part specifically I think is talking about management. It seems like Lando expected give and take and expected staff to take his word in good faith and instead caused a falling out. I think @BioBreak probably nailed it when they said he took a gamble on leaving and overestimated his value or his perceived value to Cover but it doesn't explain the rage he says he has. When he talks about his anger he acts like a failed revolutionary. Someone who didn't get to "stick it to the man" as they say. That sort of anger can only happen if someone says some bullshit to you like you'd be nothing without us(Cover).

The resentment he has isn't actually jealousy at Doki's success. The main reason is most likely he couldn't rub it in Cover's face about quitting and being more successful.

Something to note is that whoever was managing Magni was not great because that mini-rant about give and take only comes from a failed communication gone very wrong.
Seems very melodramatic to me, staff are not your little friends, they aren't gonna jeopardize their careers for you. They are first and foremost your coworkers and sort-of superiors in some aspects. They are the sinew that connects the talent to the suits in HQ.

This bit you have pointed out only makes my image of him worse, he didn't really do anything to stick it to them and succeed, he just went back to his ironic weeb shtick that he was doing before. When you win by success you're supposed to really apply yourself and show you can be independent, and the purpose of that is to improve yourself, not to satisfy some vitriolic grudge against a corpo that you've dragged around for an entire year. The point is to win by being a better version of yourself, which lando isn't.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'm super late on this, but I was watching a Lia vod, and I remembered something. We were talking about vtuber having uncontrollable laughing fits not too long ago, and I forgot about Lia, nor do I think anyone brought her up. She's had some great moments of uncontrolled laughter, including this amazing moment clipped by @Azehara

Soooo.... Is the position of site mascot still open?
espanolic_by_klunsgod_nobg.png

Tax: The Imperator protects us

God's Strongest Dragoon

Some Mall kiosk/no name amazon sex toys are USB chargable and there have been cases of them having malware if you hook them up to your PC
You can't even trust the USB charging ports because those are often loaded with malware. A lot of people at airports get hit by that when they don't have their charger so they try to charge at some random charging port they see around the airport.

Iori - Unarchived Karaoke

Now if you excuse me, I must flee or else Iori is going to skin me for archiving this.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly's schedule is up, next stream shall be SORTING once again. WORK IS DIGNITY
ycq-RZNu-DHMn78g-SXt56-YCQ.png

GIW-Gxx-WYAAD5ot.jpg

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

FUCK DST! This is going to basically make me a VOD watcher for my Oshi.
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

EDIT: Schedule this week
GIO0XmObIAAX9FL.jpg

I will be there for karaoke though

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi will have a PM stream soon!

Clip Tax: Remi teaches you how to great your Chinese friends in online games....

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
My reccomend gave me quite a blast from the past

Very delayed and homosexual, but it just occured to me that FuwaMoco use the same pink eyes & blue clothes / blue eyes & pink clothes as they did as GGN, but inverted.
I wonder if they requested that specifically.

niggaphil

Panko update. She's getting better! Hopefully she'll be back soon, but before that, hopefully she makes a full recovery soon.

Archive

You know, pineapple is really good for her health improvement. She should eat more pineapple cuisine, like pineapple pizza! :dokiSmug:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Seems very melodramatic to me, staff are not your little friends, they aren't gonna jeopardize their careers for you. They are first and foremost your coworkers and sort-of superiors in some aspects. They are the sinew that connects the talent to the suits in HQ.

This bit you have pointed out only makes my image of him worse, he didn't really do anything to stick it to them and succeed, he just went back to his ironic weeb shtick that he was doing before. When you win by success you're supposed to really apply yourself and show you can be independent, and the purpose of that is to improve yourself, not to satisfy some vitriolic grudge against a corpo that you've dragged around for an entire year. The point is to win by being a better version of yourself, which lando isn't.
That's fine. I'm more just trying to correct the idea people were saying in the posts that he was mega-asspained about Doki's success(which is kinda true but lacks context why). I even agree that Lando's return to coomer/furry/weeb frankenstein of content isn't great and it isn't what I liked about Magni. You're also right that he hasn't done anything creatively to show how much better he could be as an independent, although you can see glimmers of it from time to time like this video he did in a collab with Randon (on his side channel unfortunately).

Salado

This man is begging to get whacked.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom