"Zaion, Queen of the Jews"Zaimons

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nyana love. She might be an adhd mess sometimes but im really glad for her. She managed to get past the larper FlaVR phase and actually started creating content.

This popped up on my Twitter.

So anything happen with Serafi? Her Corp hasnt still announced her graduation.

If they haven't announce it yet to protect gen 5's hype, then they probably won't announce it really soon. Nothing new on discord regarding it.
I checked her twitch and she did a return stream recently I skipped to a random point in the middle and it looks like we have another black company on our hands she said there was a lot of stuff that happened that she's not gonna get into cause it's in the past now but she did say they asked her for over 100k when she told them she wanted to graduate so there is a start

Adding to this Shauta on TVA discord linked a reddit post with a recap.
Link to the reddit recap about Amano Serafi of V&U
archive
thanks for the summary wow that place in mini Niji in more ways than one

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Sawa isn't FlaVR. She predates it. She just joined FlaVR the "company" later on (and later unjoined? It being only semi-real means funny shit).
And she was already sour grape themed? That's a coincidence. I guess it was meant to be. EDIT: Looking back, I think I was mixing up Sawa with Dr Lolime because of the mad scientist thing.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
You know, I am aware of Shinzo Abe's... proclivities and how he got doohickey'd, but with how he was associated with the "Have Kids" meme for so long I've wonder if an emote of him similar to the architect would be wise. Not strictly vtuber related, but....
Considering the number of times I see vtubers acting baby crazy, or how apt the egg carton memes are regarding hags; an emote of that nature would be good to have.
Something like this would be funny, though it might be better to just have it be his head similar to the Architect
dcd.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Not even a week after she tried to kill herself and she's already suing her ex husband AGAIN

Clearly didn't get the results she wanted the first time around and the suicide pity bait didn't pan out and magically correct her loss, so time to start again!

Look, I meant it when I said I don't want her to kill herself but this is why it's so hard to take Rushia's emotional manipulation seriously. She's never far from the legal trenches over dumb crap. Is there even a wrangler strong enough to pin her down?

I could do it but multiple people would disagree with the methods.

Out-of-context Proctor:

View attachment 66137

Proctor(logist)

Arznbae

wtf is happening
I checked her twitch and she did a return stream recently I skipped to a random point in the middle and it looks like we have another black company on our hands she said there was a lot of stuff that happened that she's not gonna get into cause it's in the past now but she did say they asked her for over 100k when she told them she wanted to graduate so there is a start

Adding to this Shauta on TVA discord linked a reddit post with a recap.
Link to the reddit recap about Amano Serafi of V&U
archive

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Not even a week after she tried to kill herself and she's already suing her ex husband AGAIN

I imagine she made the call to sue him weeks ago. I wonder if she will use the same people at Leon?

I've been sleeping on the scientist from Phase

it's a geology zatzu.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So the Sana fanart made me wonder something. If people could bring one person back from graduation/termination/whatever, purely hypothetical who would it be? I feel the obvious personal choice of mine would be Coco, but honestly, I think I'd lean towards Sana. Coco had her time to soar (which I think she did), got an amazing graduation that still (?) holds the record for the most viewed Vtuber stream, and for all intents and purposes had a great sendoff.

Sana on the other hand didn't even last a year, was marred with personal and health troubles, never got a 3D, etc. Would have continued to grow, and get close to plenty of EN and JP members due to her Japanese, etc. Though of course, the fact that she has health problems wouldn't necessarily change, so who knows?

Anyway, Doki's playing Holocure this week, will definitely be interesting. I know she loves Gura, Mumei (obviously) and a few others.

GI3KZwVWgAA7upX (1).jpg

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene talking about...organs.

I haven't really watched her and I'm sure she's a sweet girl, but I don't know what it is, she just looks like the anime version of someone with Down's syndrome.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So the Sana fanart made me wonder something. If people could bring one person back from graduation/termination/whatever, purely hypothetical who would it be? I feel the obvious personal choice of mine would be Coco, but honestly, I think I'd lean towards Sana. Coco had her time to soar (which I think she did), got an amazing graduation that still (?) holds the record for the most viewed Vtuber stream, and for all intents and purposes had a great sendoff.

Sana on the other hand didn't even last a year, was marred with personal and health troubles, never got a 3D, etc. Would have continued to grow, and get close to plenty of EN and JP members due to her Japanese, etc. Though of course, the fact that she has health problems wouldn't necessarily change, so who knows?

Anyway, Doki's playing Holocure this week, will definitely be interesting. I know she loves Gura, Mumei (obviously) and a few others.

View attachment 66138

I haven't really watched her and I'm sure she's a sweet girl, but I don't know what it is, she just looks like the anime version of someone with Down's syndrome.
Aloe. Her gen mates loved her, she has a unique music niche with a great voice and she would be killing it on stage now. That or that nice Chinese branch girl. Coco and Sana left and those two got left behind.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Lapu from behind is cousin It but cute.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

View attachment 66138

I like Sana but from the start she was having issues. Possibly due to her other work. Coco, I dont know I would like to see her back again doing a 1 off type of cameo. I want Vesper back. I need the chill zatsus at noon to get me through work.

VOtter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I want Vesper back. I need the chill zatsus at noon to get me through work.
FWIW, he still does the zatsus as Randon. Not sure about how consistent he is though or what time slots he usually tries to hit.

Limkin

Update from Rye's locked account:
I love how this post is equally terrifying if it's in kilograms, or in pounds. Because 110kg is strictly landwhale territory, but 100 pounds is also another Riroron in the making
Look, I meant it when I said I don't want her to kill herself but this is why it's so hard to take Rushia's emotional manipulation seriously. She's never far from the legal trenches over dumb crap. Is there even a wrangler strong enough to pin her down?

It's a bit sad that Rushia truly will never bounce back.
The world would be a better place without her. Be it through being put into mental ward, prison, or of her own making is not important. She is not only destructive, but she also constantly tries to drag others with her into this madness. If she was just a tard screaming in her own corner of the internet fine, let her be, but she is constantly suing people for telling her truth, spreads nasty rumors about her coworkers and friends, and doesn't seem to understand this is making people dislike her more and more

Last edited:

Sporg

At this point it's hard to tell whether she's attention-whoring or if she genuinely has some kind of fixation on self-sabotage.
One thing I find odd about Mikeneko is that despite her going through all this drama and "controversy" she still has a whole bunch of viewers - most of her YouTube streams in the past three months have 100,000+ views - so it's not like she can complain about having lost her possibility to work as a streamer, and that all of her fans have left her. In theory, she can just ignore all that other stuff (at least as far as public knowledge goes), keep on streaming, singing, voice acting, etc. and get a decent income through super chats, merchandise sales, sponsors and so on. In practice however, no, she apparently can't.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
One thing I find odd about Mikeneko is that despite her going through all this drama and "controversy" she still has a whole bunch of viewers - most of her YouTube streams in the past three months have 100,000+ views - so it's not like she can complain about having lost her possibility to work as a streamer, and that all of her fans have left her. In theory, she can just ignore all that other stuff (at least as far as public knowledge goes), keep on streaming, singing, voice acting, etc. and get a decent income through super chats, merchandise sales, sponsors and so on. In practice however, no, she apparently can't.

She's a massive narcissist whose personality is defined by her greatest success, which she wants to reclaim at all costs. Every day she seethes and hisses at the idea that she is now 'merely' in the top 0.01% of streamers worldwide, when a few years ago she was in the top 0.001%. She could make ten thousand dollars in a week and go 'in my GLORY DAYS I'd have made THIRTY THOUSAND. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'.

tl;dr; bitch be cray-cray.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

FUCKING UTAITE TWINK, THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF THOSE GODDAMN UNAUTHORIZED MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a massive narcissist whose personality is defined by her greatest success, which she wants to reclaim at all costs. Every day she seethes and hisses at the idea that she is now 'merely' in the top 0.01% of streamers worldwide, when a few years ago she was in the top 0.001%. She could make ten thousand dollars in a week and go 'in my GLORY DAYS I'd have made THIRTY THOUSAND. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'.

tl;dr; bitch be cray-cray.
Back in my days, everyone will drop an akasupa whenever I whisper their name. Nowadays, you youngins are fixated on AI and those goddamn unauthorized memes. If I was still in Hololive, those antis get sued fast whenever they post them unathorized memes. Man, I wish I could go back to them good old days when my paypigs are none the wiser and I can fuck any utaite twink that DMs me.

Bronze

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Lewd ASMR Vtuber Megu Hazakura was recently banned from YouTube.

She will be streaming on Nico Channel going forward in case your interested in listening to some boob calligraphy ASMR.

Top Bottom