"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

stassy

While recovering from the Holofest, here is Lapriere MV of their latest song released yesterday, spring themed

A few days ago, the group released at least their VOD for their 1st Tour live "Splash the Tone" Night at Tokyo, and while they are improving their work on hiding face (they still had their mask on and blurring is sometimes more precise), it's still miles away from the sololive of the others members Itsuki and Nakuru, enjoyable but the sudden mass blur shifting to high res shoot still make it another unexpected asmr myopia experience

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
V4Mirai's teacher/staff debut starting soon.

EDIT: Sensei is hot. :iryswooo:
senseicute.jpg

And Gen 3 announced!
v4m3g.jpg

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
"I wouldn't blame anyone for what they do to the dune popcorn bucket" >Henemimi
:shiinastare:
the bucket in question
1710712401631.png

NotDecatto

DYRBI
kyOresu just released an English cover of DECO*27’s Rabbit Hole.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami guerilla. Schedule making and drinking.

Bronze

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

"Isn't this so cool how happy we can make so many people? All of us just having a good time, because by us having a good time, they're gonna have a good time."
Simple as.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"I wouldn't blame anyone for what they do to the dune popcorn bucket" >Henemimi
:shiinastare:
the bucket in question
View attachment 66191
Imagine all the popcorn grease that would get stuck on the sides of the opening every time you get some popcorn which would then get all over your arm when you put it back in for more popcorn.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
V4Mirai's teacher/staff debut starting soon.

senseicute.jpg

And Gen 3 announced!
v4m3g.jpg

Her voice is so familiar yet I got nothing. Brave is accelerating to dangerous speeds, but that also means more reincarnations for the lost ones.
That said, choker hag? :fubukiyabai!:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The chinchilla returns we will sadly be deprived of her light Wednesday because of the spring equinox

Nicole hannah mary

1710714292170.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I missed this but it seems she also sang the spanish version of Cha-La for all the latinos. If it wasnt for the scuffed audio issues it would be damn near perfect.

Also sang DanDan (in jp)

I would like to remind everyone that Ami said yesterday that she doesn't know a word of Spanish and worked really hard on pronunciation for the sole purpose of yesterday's stream. What a sweetheart.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

"Isn't this so cool how happy we can make so many people? All of us just having a good time, because by us having a good time, they're gonna have a good time."
Simple as.

Even Gura "Groundhog Day" Gawr is dunking on Negligiblesanji! :Vesper-UNHINGED::sinktheyacht::ironmousekek:

Sasug:guraa: Shork.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A channel that clips Ami released an old unarchived Karaoke stream she did back in Jan 26 where she sang Dragonball songs. I missed this but it seems she also sang the spanish version of Cha-La for all the latinos. If it wasnt for the scuffed audio issues it would be damn near perfect.

Also sang DanDan (in jp)

Im giving this woman an honorary mexican citizenship

She wont have any use for it but its the thought that counts

Limkin

That's the kind of teacher who would have all the students fail their subject so they can be left for additional classes and some time alone with a teacher. Or just fail in general because their eyes would be glued to anything but a whiteboard
She loves what she does now too much to ever go back.
Yeah, deepthroating chinese gacha cock

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Trexie painting more Warhammer figures

Later Sawa returns from her break with Palworld

Finally there is what ever Clara and Airi have been cooking up

EDIT: Looks like Sawa cancelled her stream. On a brighter note, in Trexie’s stream she said that she read my posts about her, which makes her the second dinotuber that I know of who has done so. She said she liked them and was surprised that I have been following her pretty much from debut.

Last edited:
Top Bottom