"Bokobokobo Kobo Kanaeru at your service burp"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Just had a thought. Is there some website/channel/group of channels that archives all of the Hololive streams, just in case? There must be, right?
they have a lot of their stuff
edit: before I forget someone on /t/ posted a torrent with clips from Hololive moments, which I think were deleted/made private by the channel owner. I didn't look through the torrent so download at your own risk.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5a28d1fbde4ff525b0b0ffd56e32e10b32783174&dn=Clips&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.tracker.cl%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2810%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fwww.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker2.dler.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.filemail.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker-udp.gbitt.info%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fretracker.netbynet.ru%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fretracker.lanta-net.ru%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentor.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fmovies.zsw.ca%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fbt2.archive.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fbt1.archive.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fbt.oiyo.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.nanoha.org%3A443%2Fannounce

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So, i looked at Andrew's streams.
Basically Megu was malding because he refused to subscribe to chuuba meta and be one-galed by her live on stream. Sorry Megu, he's not in the wrong here..
Retard lawyer invites someone on who knows nothing about the situation but acts like she does, then shadowbans someone with actual involvement

Bug (?) woman somehow in the wrong

Ur retarded tbh

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Retard lawyer invites someone on who knows nothing about the situation but acts like she does and shadowbans someone with actual involvement

Ur retarded tbh
Megu isn't wrong, but he's also absolutely correct for not believing and caving in to some random messages from unknown account in the chat.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Megu isn't wrong, but he's also absolutely correct for not believing and caving in to some random messages from unknown account in the chat.
>random account
would've taken him 3 seconds to do basic background research instead of getting everything from a literal who live on stream

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>random account
would've taken him 3 seconds to do basic background research instead of getting everything from a literal who live on stream
B-but he likes Pipperino! and Phase connect! AND KIRSCHE!
He's just like us gais, he's based and edgepilled like us! Don't you trust him?!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He is correct for not believing any chatters. But he could have questionned megu to know who she is instead of tossing it away as " derailling the stream " . I understand you like big daddy Andrew but you sound as stupid as him

ペンネーム

Throwing a hissy fit midstream in the chat is never the proper way to address a concern. Period. Full stop even.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
B-but he likes Pipperino! and Phase connect! AND KIRSCHE!
He's just like us gais, he's based and edgepilled like us! Don't you trust him?!
He's a lawyer, no one should trust him. He was a useful tool and we were a good source of income for him. Like everything with lawyers it was a transactional relationship. But now he's outlived his usefulness.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
grifter former lawyer that doesnt know how vtubing works does shoddy lazy streams to grifts vtuber drama. at least he played into the anti niji sentiment

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
AHHHHHH!

Archive

You discord fags find shit and share it there but refuse to share it here first for some reason!

Archive

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>random account
A good compromise might be to later talk to some of the AkioAir girls and get their side of their story. Clearly the girl he picked to talk about this didn't know shit other than base level information.

I support this.

ClipTax:
Earlier I finished another long-ass Kirsche clip of another one of her rants from 2 different streams.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
>random account
He is correct for not believing any chatters. But he could have questionned megu to know who she is instead of tossing it away as " derailling the stream " . I understand you like big daddy Andrew but you sound as stupid as him
I get that Megu is TVA oshii and must protecc, but it's "my sandbox" issue. He stated multiple times that he only use private conversation off-stream via email/twitter/discord for such matters. Was is nice to dismiss the message? No, that was a jerk response. Should've explain how to contact him there. Was he correct to do so? Quite. His stream, his rules, his experiences with chat gaslighters. "OH, BUT HE WRONG AND MISINFORMED!!!" Maybe, but he have no obligation to deal with it on the same stream. He have some prepared content to deliver, treat it as prerecorded video. You guys have skewed perception, formed by streamers reacting to everything immediately. I know you fuckers salivate for him to fumble as Froot with HL and charity, but it won't happen.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Retard lawyer invites someone on who knows nothing about the situation but acts like she does, then shadowbans someone with actual involvement

Ur retarded tbh
yeah man let me have this bitch that is having a massive woman moment into my stream nothing can go wrong. Some of you people are acting like fucking reddit fags. :kaelaGetSomeHelp:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
yeah man let me have this bitch that is having a massive woman moment into my stream nothing can go wrong. Some of you people are acting like fucking reddit fags. :kaelaGetSomeHelp:
I wouldnt disagree she was having a bit of a ment but he invited someone with no involvement or actual knowledge and did no research about a major scandal just to get a quick buck

Thats retarded no matter what

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I get that Megu is TVA oshii and must protecc, but it's "my sandbox" issue. He stated multiple times that he only use private conversation off-stream via email/twitter/discord for such matters. Was is nice to dismiss the message? No, that was a jerk response. Should've explain how to contact him there. Was he correct to do so? Quite. His stream, his rules, his experiences with chat gaslighters. "OH, BUT HE WRONG AND MISINFORMED!!!" Maybe, but he have no obligation to deal with it on the same stream. He have some prepared content to deliver, treat it as prerecorded video. You guys have skewed perception, formed by streamers reacting to everything immediately. I know you fuckers salivate for him to fumble as Froot with HL and charity, but it won't happen.
Everytime i think you cant come up with more retarded shit than you already said, you manage to do it. I gotta give it to you, your retardation is impressive.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Google Translate: "Thank you so much everyone! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I will continue to be a phaseconnect idol (sus) with everyone! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! "

Nasa (still) cute.

Top Bottom