"I wanna be prepubescent"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Small correction
He claims to be a lawyer. We havent seen him doing any actual work and just have been on youtube 24/7.

meanwhile, what kinda brainrot happened at Cover's HQ that they commissioned this. I blame @Nenélove's oshi for brainrotting the entire company.
Apparently it's for a radio program called "Vのすこんなオタ活なんだ" or Such is the otaku life of a vtuber? (google translated) held by Marine & Fubuki May 2020. It was announced that the program is coming to an end on March 2024 and this song seems like the celebration of its death
Google translated of the show's bio:
"A double personality radio program featuring Fubuki Shirakami and Marin Hoshou that is broadcast on HiBiKi Radio Station every other Wednesday around noon . Based on letters (emails) from listeners, Fubuki Shirakami and Hoshou Marine will have a full-on otaku talk.
When it first started in May 2020, it was distributed every two weeks, but six months later in November, it became weekly distribution, and from the 140th episode in May 2023, it will be distributed every other week again."
There is an autist clipper who did 44 clips of it then gave up
Happiness world being the 1st theme song and pipapo being the 2nd
Hololive announced a weekly radio earlier called Hologoe and probs Fubuki might move over?

There are so many weird HoloJP projects that you never hear about in the western side of things, like the whole fanclub paid subscription thing they had until recently. Truth is the EN fans don't get even a 10th of the stuff JP gets, I guess that's what the new office is for though.
This is so gay, there's a mecha/plamo thread and he posts it on Discord instead
"Bridge between creators and TVA" my ass some of you are too used to groomer tech to stop using it, hat me if you agree
In the gaycord everyone acts like a queer so he can let his hair down, on here he'd be constantly mocked and judged.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

braindoko

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover by AREA15(holoid gen 1)

Irys playing Hanako(with Flare's helping) for over than six hours. (edit: just finish)

Fatum Ruptor playing Persona 3 reload

Bam's zatsudan stream, but with interesting topic.
It's our first Marvelous Media Monthly! A time for finmates to stop in and share what they've been watching, playing, and reading lately!

Tenma playing Disco Elysium (no backseating)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tenma is playing Disco Elysium as she is on Day 2 of her "Idol Experiment"

Lumi is continuing her NV playthrough, she just finished Dead Money

And Ember is doing something in an hour, no clue, might be a vertical stream

Clip from Doki's Holocure stream, gacha bad

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

VTuberBobDole

Uh?
The video got privated what happened?

Oimo asked the clipper to take it down.

archive

I was literally watching it and near the end when dearsqn was saying that when she came in they were talking about PP and otsuPP or whatever and then suddenly thought the clipper was making a joke edit about it being taken down because they were talking about PP. I was confused at first but when I tried to refresh saw that the clip was actually taken down. The timing was perfect!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why-Do-I-Do-This-To-Myself.png

Why do I do this to myself? It's a $70 pillow cover, and I don't even own a body pillow. I can't help it, though. Bae's pillow cover is just so great.

Edit: Can you really blame me? Just look at this rat.
ly-baelz-kinen-banneren05-240220-1708872292-700x.png
JUST the body pillow? The whole set is so good though! Plus non-limited signature!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Laplus: Changes her game language to Korean cause she thought it'd be cool

A certain oni making sure the floor was extra slippery during 5th Fes:
283411560_1886048655118536_5492516510200314829_n.jpg

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Randomly open Shondo stream:
There is nothing corpo can offer me. What could i join, Phase so they could do my merch? No offence to fishman, but i handle merch better than him. And he ships from his warehouse and i ship from my house.
:fishfry::fishmandispair:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Para want you to bully her today. BNUY LOVE

NotDecatto

DYRBI
VStream is ded. They're shutting down on April 1, 2024.

Archive

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Archive

Is Proctor in coma or something? It's like third shutdown in a week.
But yeah, another doomed platform startup failed to surprise of no one. It won't be missed.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
There is nothing corpo can offer me. What could i join, Phase so they could do my merch? No offence to fishman, but i handle merch better than him. And he ships from his warehouse and i ship from my house.
Shondo would make a perfect fit for Cute-and-Funny Connect, she should look into getting Invader'd.

Archive

:gurawho:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

:gurawho:
I have to defend my nigga fishman here. It's not entirely his fault, he was born retarded by default, he was born in canada and decided to stay in canada. From what he says there's enough redtape around shipping in canada that would make any commie blush. If he opens an american warehouse things would get better I HOPE.

Top Bottom