"The plan for this game, we're gonna fuck some guys, alright?"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I feel bad for this girl. Shes basically alone in that company.
After Akiko graduates tomorrow she will literally be alone. Salmons on hiatus and gen 3 hasn't debuted.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Carry idol now Nikki, you gots this

She is the real deal, but I was expecting more woodcarving materials, for artsy stuff.

NEVER ENDING CHALLENGE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!!

One of the most interesting survival events is starting, don't lose it!

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Just passing by to remind you about
FUBUKI CUTE FUBUKI CUTE FUBUKI CUTE

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Carry idol now Nikki, you gots this

Damn, I might actually watch this one later. Some unique content there. I know I've seen her do a woodworking stream in the past, but if she does these streams more often, I might watch her.

Natsumi roasting Fishman

Fishman is coomer. He wearing programmer socks.

Holy shit, this needs to be added to the quote list whenever that gets updated again.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

She is the real deal, but I was expecting more woodcarving materials, for artsy stuff.
Was actually wondering this as well, but yeah, not too much for woodcarving specifically. A nice collection of woodworking tools, though.

Negzana

For last few weeks algorithms has been acting different and been giving me random Japanese Indies I've never watched.

We have Shiori at home

Salado

Yuu will watch Overwatch and Yuu will like it.

Trudwal

Towa baby

SomeRando

Another vtuber con? Will this one be better or worse than offkai? And how much internet degeneracy will make its way into it?

Send MariMari to find out, she has her ways of getting around cons. :smugpipi:

I mean Bao is headliner. Prepare for the worst. If Numi were headlining - i'd evacuate the city

There are two wolves inside you. You are Bao.

After Akiko graduates tomorrow she will literally be alone. Salmons on hiatus and gen 3 hasn't debuted.

Jeez, poor girl. At the rate the company is going there won't be a gen 3.

Noticed on Filian's stream she's reacting to the video that Rima Evenstar made about her. She skipped over some of the bits about the backlash she got from vtweeters but seemed to like the video overall and gave her a shoutout.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Comet Majestic

Tako Cocoa (say it, it just sounds right)

IRyS cute even if she does mispronounce half the words

Before the caffeine is installed

After the caffeine hits

"歓迎! Our special today at KFP is fresh われめ, served nice and warm! :irysyabairys:"

Reine, don't ask

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Mouse and Zentreya going to be playing FF7 Rebirth together. Sponsored stream, but I hope they stick with the game.

Edit: They're watching the plot summary video, which I hadn't seen before, and damn it's kind of reminding me how bloated the new plot is. Zentreya has never played FF before so I'll be watching how well she's capable of following the plot as a newcomer.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami has recovered from her menhera attack earlier and will guerilla stream more Uforia.

Bronze

Pochi is graduating. Idol also stated they came to a mutual agreement with pochi, and they offer refunds for second donothon

20240324-030550.jpg

kingcaid

Rezuul is streaming mahjong.

Khubie is also streaming and was doing some silly waterboarding asmr as a bit but she's switched to yap mode.

Salado

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cross-posting from the Vreverie Implosion thread:
Despite having her graduation stream today, Rana is redebuting under her PL in under 15mins

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I saw this on Phase Weekly and thought it was Hilarious. Also looks like a new Clipper for Memory and Phase JP :shubaIapprob:

Our man @hylic aka Animal Friend Part II posted and shared a much longer version of this a few days ago, if you have a spare twenty minutes getting introduced to your new yandere girlfriend slash vtuber.

If you have watched either clips of Memory, you're not allowed to watch anyone else now, only Memory. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pochi is graduating. Idol also stated they came to a mutual agreement with pochi, and they offer refunds for second donothon

20240324-030550.jpg

I can't believe they are graduating her. They must really want to avoid the optics of another termination.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Top Bottom