"There's a lot of things that I accidentally say that I didn't really mean, I guess. Only to notice the true meaning of my words until when chat starts screaming. I swear to God at least half of it is accidental, if not more......'Only half?', No no, 70%, 70%"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sporg

canadian and swedish are citezenships, not ethnicities. Especially canadian.
I look at the photo, i see asian ancestry
The odd thing to me about their claim is their deep knowledge of early 90s and 80s JP idols. I just don't see how some random white girls in Canada, regardless of autistic interest levels, would be exposed to that much music not really released outside of Japan without having some Japanese aunt or whatever exposing them to it in the first place. Kiara, for example, seems more into artists that at least would've been active when she was a teenage weeb or so.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi and Super Meche reading manga

KaeRissa playing Phasmo in 15 minutes

update Nerissa's pov

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
After the happy stuff here’s comes the sadposting. Understandable.

Archive

Must be a surreal experience to have all that freedom and happiness after being held down for so long in a black company. Hope she does return to streaming, but only if/when she chooses to. Until then, love seeing all these Twitter vids of her geeking out and enjoying herself.

Limkin

The shark is wise to your indirect-kissing games.
I am pretty sure they are past the point where it's games and indirect. Neririn's influence has been a disaster

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Joining Nijisanji = euphanism for unalive.
Again, joining Nijisanji = euphanism for unalive.
The ESL should go join Nijisanji.
That's 'leaving Nijisanji', you retard. It's not my fault you suck at making euphemisms.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i know that this was shared in the pochithread but this belongs here as well

amidst the situation that was pochi wanmaru, gods strongest brit, father of 7(?) blahajs, strongest inkling, vanquisher of louie pikmin, and the sole heiress to her lounging couch, rin penrose has hit 700k on her youtube channel after going from a short trip with her family!

i wish her the best and more successful schemes :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks:

Is she still exploiting shorts META?
canadian and swedish are citezenships, not ethnicities. Especially canadian.
I look at the photo, i see asian ancestry
Yeah everyone knows Canada is like 50% chinks and africans by this point. Dogs are probably the mix of a swede coming to canada to fuck a chink immigrant. So they are in a sense 0% canadian.
Imagine being a small indie and winning the vtuber lottery by getting into a new Hololive gen. You finally get to meet your genmates after the countless interviews and years of grinding as an indie. Pomu Rainpuff is now your coworker and will debut at the same time as you. Not intimidating at all for the rest of the girls in the gen.

I seriously doubt they will do a single member branch again. Irys is a great talent but what she did isn't anything that couldn't be achieved within the normal gen structure.
Aka, Imagine being ame.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
She's right, but she's also Futakuchi Mana so that evens itself out to zero.

Maybe she should go to either of these places and help, she's been very invested in this over the past few weeks.

View attachment 66713
I'm shocked that the community dedicated to anime women playing video games, singing, and acting cute aren't talking about the current year conflicts within the community. Especially since they're the current year conflicts between the Jews and brown people and between groups fighting for power in X African country, as is always happening in Africa.

Christ, if she really wants to feel like a revolutionary, maybe she should hijack a plane or something like the far-leftists did in the 60s and 70s for the Palestinian cause.

But, she'll just continue being a :twittersperg:, doing nothing but crying about people aren't talking about the issues she cares to insert into the vtubing sphere, rather than just seeking out communities that are actually dedicated to talk about this shit.

View attachment 66716
Panko always beats the allegations and isn't moldy.
Best Phase Girl :sanasmile:
Unfortunately, if you listen to her return stream, at this point in time, if she looks up in her room, there's mold on her ceiling. To her credit, it's not her fault. I think she said her room is below her upstairs neighbors' balcony or something, and they were doing some dumb shit up there. Hopefully, that shit is going to be handled soon because she seemed actually surprised that the presence of mold like that can be bad for your health.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
>I h8 dur nahzees

I like how everyone that thinks hating nazis means they deserve a medal ignores the fact that everyone hated the fucking Nazis... except FDR, he thought they were so cool, he put all the japs in camps.
He doesn't mean Nazi's as in the German party from WW2 though. He means Nazis as in those who don't cave to the rainbow Mafia.
Here's a clip from an oooold Doki stream, back when she didn't have her current model.

Ehhhhh I think you're underestimating some of the success previous Holo applicants have had. The only true "small indie" in Advent (for example) was Biboo. Nerissa had like 200k subs and Shiori had over 400k. FWMC were relatively small beforehand but they had an established underground following that was on the cusp of breaking out into the greater vtubing scene before Hololive grabbed them. Granted, most of those subs were dead and subs aren't necessarily the sole indicator of "channel success," but Holo's recruitment team is the best in the business. If a small indie did debut alongside Pomu, they'd probably have chemistry in some way or she'd be a natural in the same way Biboo is.

EDIT: Also, HoloJP continues to enjoy Lethal Company; Chloe, Kanata, Fubuki, and Azki are playing right now.

Shiori/Natsumi's 400k channel was still owned by Eilene I believe and she had stopped using it well before joining Holo. She had a new channel that had maybe 15k subs after more than a year and was sadly fading into irrelevance. Holo saved her from that. Also obligatory fuck Eilene.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Given Regloss is getting their 3D so early, would it be safe to assume Advent is getting their 3D this year too?
Feels like it. A lot of people have this misconception that 3D should take forever when it's just that HoloEN debuted in the middle of covid travel restrictions to Japan.
Backseatable puzzle game != good entertaining stream content. Yeah that's a boring game to watch streams of and people are right to dip; doesn't mean that applies to every game unless her numbers covered that.
A lot of people don't understand the concept of "good stream content" games. Some games may be good to play but they're awful to stream. People get frustrated with puzzle streams because a lot of vtubers are borderline retarded and unless the vtuber knows how to display their failures and frustration in an entertaining manner, it's going to be a boring stream. Baldur's Gate 3 is also a great game and it can be entertaining to watch a streamer's reaction to certain parts but it is a very rough game to stream. It is insanely long and will usually be broken up into a dozen+ streams to cover the full game, which makes it hard for people to just hop in and start watching your stream. It works for Scarle because it's a comfort game for her dedicated viewers but it's not doing anything great for her growth and if any new viewers hop in, it's to watch her, not the game.

Meanwhile some games may be kinda shit but they're great to stream. Detroit: Become Human is a pretty weak game but it is pure gold for content, especially for JP streamers, because of the streamer reactions to the content of the game. I personally never cared for Doki Doki Literature Club but it's a fantastic game to go in blind to stream, as you can see the streamer get attached to the girls and watch them die suddenly (poor Axel).

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Men are not allowed to get in the way of yuri
That's one of the gayest things I've read in this forum and we got fierce competition.
She's scared of showing her face but she had zero problems showing her full naked body to randos on the internet hue
You see, for women, shame is something that comes with age.

She is still going, yapping like a chick from Beverly Hills

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

DanishCookies

Negzana

LOL
Miguel STOP Buying Cover merch

I get Hololive is the highest her career will ever go but it's kind of sad she refuses to move on.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Feels like it. A lot of people have this misconception that 3D should take forever when it's just that HoloEN debuted in the middle of covid travel restrictions to Japan.
Realistically, for big established corpo there are no valid reasons why 3d shouldn't be made at the same time as first 2d model

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top streams are always zatsu, just looks at KaiCenat. And esports events.
This is actually true. Overall we've slowly returned to an era of streaming where people watch for the personality, not the content they're streaming. Justin.tv was big on this and some of the biggest streamers there, like 4PP, were variety streamers. Once Twitch came along though, it shifted towards "watch this streamer because they're an expert on this game". The past 5-6 years has seen a lot of "dedicated <insert game/topic> streamers" become variety streamers. You have people like XQC (Overwatch) and Asmongold (WoW) become variety streamers because tying your career to a live service game that eventually goes to shit is suicidal and people in general have become more parasocial and watch the stream for the streamer now.
Here's a clip from an oooold Doki stream, back when she didn't have her current model.
It always amazes me how she's consistently able to break games without trying.
Realistically, for big established corpo there are no valid reasons why 3d shouldn't be made at the same time as first 2d model
It's mainly because it takes a lot more work and they have a backlog. I know Cover is very much about seniority and releasing them all at the same time.

Bronze

Tenma will sing in 5 min

Idol wants talent managers

Top Bottom