"sniff Ooooh I'm so sorry about this... is it at least hot that I'm crying!? sniff Is the mental breakdown at least hot!? sob"Lilrya Prisvielle

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No wonder Kiara wanted that buff, You know we could have a cross company 3D showcase if Nijisanji isn't an incompetent mess.
Don't remind me. Nijisanji couldn't even be bothered to fix Pomu's 3D model for a whole year until right before she graduated. We could have had PomuTori on stage in Kiara's birthday 3D live if they were at all competent...

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
1. why do you know that
Lazulight debuts were hype. This was before any of the crap we know now, when the worst that was levied at them was trying to be a HoloEN clone.

Finanna's failed debut was also the first NijiEN problem and was hilarious to make fun of.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I mean that might be a good idea if you want her to hate you and never talk to you again. With no guarantee of it working.
That's why you open with jabs and not a cross-counter. Nigachama it is supposed to be playful because they won't take serious advice.
I agree on that one, they're both healthy-looking now, in some not-that-old photoshoots Keekiara looks like she was malnourished.
It's too bad she's still hiding her face. I understand why she'd want to, but we all know she's just as cute on the outside as she is on the inside.
You can literally see her face on the rehearsal montage. I was gonna point out that she got that woman brainworm of hiding stuff but I guess got convinced out of it. Let's hope her retard "fans" don't ruin this for her, again.

Happy for them, it's revigorating to see dorks in their natural habitat, just go have fun instead of justifying everything you do (it's a cycle I know it will happen again).

SHE CANNOT BE STOPPED SLEEP IS A MEASLY HINDRANCE
DAY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stunned But Dumb

lol at dearsqn still having the hairy bandaid
Edit: Guys I watched it again, I think I'm falling for white women... help me

Last edited:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
We require your expert opinion @randomtranny
I dont give a fuck what the troons on twitter are doing, and if you pass whats the issue if you are trans or not. Just sounds like a seething tranny that can't learn to be a woman, and just wants to force their way into woman spaces.

I don't have an expert opinion on vermintide. I don't talk to vermintide, and the ones I do talk to we dont talk abt troony shit

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
They should start their own corp with blackjack and hookers of trans experience.

randomtranny

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Bronze

Muyu's live and is already tired before starting :SelenHAHAhere:

Loki's playing a horror game

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
lol at dearsqn still having the hairy bandaid
Edit: Guys I watched it again, I think I'm falling for white women... help me
Don't worry, the only white women that are worth a damn are the ones that try to be Japanese.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Wanna see if anybody brings up the washing rice with soap incident.

People who wanted Giri to do more vtuber streams, look at what you wrought

frz

Don't remind me. Nijisanji couldn't even be bothered to fix Pomu's 3D model for a whole year until right before she graduated. We could have had PomuTori on stage in Kiara's birthday 3D live if they were at all competent...
bro you still believe that crap?
It was so unbelievably broken that cover corp, a company that has never went through broken 3D model in their entire life was unable to make use of it, and then it was fixed days later for nijifes. They must have only ever invited indie with highly sophisticated models for 3D shit.

And this cover corp also has never run 3D live using a chibi 3D model, ever

Harry didn't like that she was graduating and denied her other once in a lifetime chance, as he did many a times before.
Surely because it came from pomu herself so it's very credible and no way it's a coverup demanded by management. The same with "If anyone wanted to have the play button they could just ask"? :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:.
"If I wanted to join with a broken model I could just ask, but I decided not to" - Surely Pomu.

Last edited:

VTuberBobDole

So who wants $700 worth of Gura merch?

Man that is a big a$k after the last year and half of barely streaming or any idea of what is going on. It's hard to get excited to spend money on merch when there's little connection to her anymore, especially multiple hundreds of dollars.

Also, have they ever released an official actual Gura hoodie? That one being sold by them is kind of working its way there, but more stealth weeb-like. I'd think a real replica Gura hoodie would print money. I might actually be willing to pony up for something like that!

Bronze

Alien's made a statement regarding her experience in V&U.

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina did a short test stream to make sure her PC was working:

Limkin

Are you gonna tell me you believe the "If anyone wanted to have the play button they could just ask"?
You could ask. And you might even get one, just not YT play button, bur rather "I want to play a game" one. Depending on how good you are your termination list of sins will get shorter or longer

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I dont give a fuck what the troons on twitter are doing, and if you pass whats the issue if you are trans or not. Just sounds like a seething tranny that can't learn to be a woman, and just wants to force their way into woman spaces.
I don't have an expert opinion on vermintide. I don't talk to vermintide, and the ones I do talk to we dont talk abt troony shit
Thanks, this is about what i expected (y) Based Queen! 👑

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Tako Roll

Sweet potato Imomae

Drawing is fun when she's doing the heavy lifting and we get to watch

Delicate flower

We Are Heavenly

Gura, what the fuck

Last edited:

randomtranny

Thanks, this is about what i expected (y) Based Queen! 👑
You are one weird fella. I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, but it's pretty obvious if you are a tranny and you are applying to a female only corpo the corpo probably wants you to pass. Remember Yugo? Someone who can't, or doesn't put in work to change themselves is obviously gonna deal with a lot more mental issues than the average talent if you are not fit to handle the questions, the insults and so on.

I'm not the voice of the troons. I don't hangout with that many at all. I don't even call myself trans because the idea is to go from one to the other not be stuck in-between.
Shiina did a short test stream to make sure her PC was working:

I'm glad her PC is working again. I missed her stuff.
Alien's made a statement regarding her experience in V&U.

Archive

Man corpos can't stop taking L's it's crazy to see how many VTubers are speaking up about them. I wonder if we will see this happen more as time goes on.

Top Bottom