"I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

:rratsareWinning::gun::BijouBijou::BibooPopcorn:
Good Biboo Tax Night Everyone

I can't believe this pebble is a Chuuni

On the topic of Lando though, Do you guys think he regretted leaving Holostars? Since him seeing them being in a better place than before he was let go, Lando maybe regretted it in some capacity.

Last edited:

MagicHammer

Im going to post this stuff here because i need a place to keep it order to remember late and because im lazy and not that good in dumpster diving archives

Ok since some days ago a weird Vtuber as being making the rounds in twitter, this would not be nothing special except for a tiny little bit about it that her gimmick is that she is going to literally die in a year

Parsing through her follows we can see that she has a tactical team of managers including one that worked with Mr Beast, a very expensive rig and tons of pull from the algorithm that could be assumed she is verified but has it hidden for some reason, after hours of trying to find something of interest i only discover certain things because is extremely weird that someone is burning so much money in this weird gimmick of a vtuber

1. I have concluded she is not a Ex corpo because almost all the other corpo exiles we know are accounted for
  2. She has nuked some tweets for some reason
  3. Her account is older that she make it look and she has interacted with people in the past
  4. Before she used her actual twitter account it was somehow active, she got 3 responses from Tessa_vt (her manager), Tomoe Umari, and some chinese account Archive
  5. She also had replied to some accounts before she become active as Nenkan Alice, is mostly inane rants with her manager the one that picked my attention is she picking a fight with someone criticizing Froot Archive , the other relevant thing is she talking with Mari_Vtuber (dont know who she is but she is now in Flork agency) but is only asking her about multistreaming hinting that probably before her possible rebrand she was a streamer
  6. The chinese account is the most strange weird ever is a verified account that i would assume a artist but apparently is from a chinese girl that lives in Canada this is going to be important later the account links to 3 other accounts but because she was talking to them i dont think the account is that important but will keep a copy just in case Archive
  7. Remember the part where i said the chinese thing was going to be important, well the thing is if you go to her Twitch account she tells you that she speak mandarin, so now the pool of who she is reduced to a chinese that actually speak mandarin that is probably on Canada because of course so the last account maybe be relevant View attachment 66742
  8. @Azehara brought in the groomercord that she is probably related to Phase considering that Pippa follow her and her follow list is bizarre, for example she follow the twins alternate account but not their hololive account, she barely follow anyone from Hololive or Nijisanji but she is hardcore following everyone on Phase including the main account
I have reallyyyyy tried to find her on wayback machine but the majority of the archives of old twitter just dont load passed certain days so i cant find if she had others name, her main account doesnt have any archives

The tldr someone with big pockets is backing a chinese probably canadian vtuber for a year for some bizarre reason

I don't think it's been pointed out yet but Tessa_vt (Nenkan Alice's manager) is the reincarnation of self described 'anti-work anarchist', HRT induced 'phantom period' having troon and career lolcow, CriticalReikan. You may remember them from the campaign to cancel Vei for her perceived anti-tranny statements, from fanning the flames of Mori's 'Off With Their Heads' drama and basically any other stupid vtuber happening that's occurred in the past 3 years. Or you might remember this famous tweet!
Capture3.PNG
CriticalReikan on KF - tons of entertaining posts about this guy all over the farms.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Apparently Ghostarchive has issues if you try to open in mobile but if you really want to go for it here is the direct link
My god the amount of scratches reminded me of Niji’s Hex Haywire’s fan where at one point the hash tag #Cut4Hex trended in twitter, one thing stuck to me is a picture of a minor (If I remember correctly) cut on her wrist in that hash tag.

Last edited:

Salado

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Some Flip is live and she changed her name it took me 2 milliseconds to realize that the other day

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

This must be a case of the dreaded Phase-flu. I can't say much other than that it's terminal. Side effects include baby fever, tummy hort, previously undiagnosed heart conditions and feelings of existential dread. Some scholars theorize that it may have a high rate of comorbidity with the Curse of the Crown. If that is the case, it really is Jellover.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Watch Lando come out with the faggiest model he can commission and fail miserably at it too because he's a fucking retard that didn't understand why the early homostars blew up the way they did. Get some yakuza looking model, don't be a fag and just be a funny guy, is not rocket science for fucks sake.
I think it was Lia who put it the best "male vtubers are annoying" and she's right, most men with a vtuber avatar are some degree of femboy.

Punished Lurker

Found an interesting video courtesy of lurking the fag-cord

tl;dr He joined Holo without knowing what it would entail, and the fact that he faced setbacks and then "failed" as a vtuber eats him inside, so he wants to try doing it indie, somehow Randon handles leaving hololive better

Oh hey, it's the one section of the stream we talked about like a couple of weeks ago, though maybe the clip has more context or information in it (haven't watched it yet)
Judging from the replies to this post it seems the feeling is the same as the last time we talked about him: :menhera:
As for my own opinion, I watched little of him back in holo, didn't watch him at all as Lando, but from the little I've seen and know of him I understand his reasoning but the way he talks about it and his actions post Holo just seems off to me, basically I agree with many of the other posts
What was in that clip was actually discussed here a week or two ago, as well.
Thanks for confirming it

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Found an interesting video courtesy of lurking the fag-cord

Seems like Lando wants to return to vtubing, since he thinks its a creative medium he really wants to pursue, sneakily mentions his issues with his mindset in Hololive, actually mentions that he doesnt really want to "show off" that he is better without Holo, but he sounds really insecure about it. It seems like he really resented his janky model, the overall reaction to Holostars, he feels like he fucked up by jumping in to Holo feet first without knowing what it was to be a vtuber, for some reason mentions how Doki had balls for calling her fanbase dragoons, and says that people will "never know" and it eats him up. Says Randon of all people handles the (Holo) menhera brainworms better, overall, it seems like he is somewhat spiteful towards his "failure" as a Holostar

tl;dr He joined Holo without knowing what it would entail, and the fact that he faced setbacks and then "failed" as a vtuber eats him inside, so he wants to try doing it indie, somehow Randon handles leaving hololive better

I think he just focused way too hard on the hate he and the girls got for HoloSalt from the unicorns, and it didn't matter how successful it was cause he still was constantly getting attacked from that angle not to mention Calli and Kronii (especially Kronii) and it's possible he saw it as his fault. He talks about taking a personal hit for someone else and I feel like he could be talking about Calli and Kronii maybe he thought that if he left Stars the unicorns would stop attacking them specifically Kronii I mean notice how after they left Kronii and Calli stopped collabing with the Stars they could have found new partners in the remaining boys but it seems as if they decided it's just not worth the headache. It could also be why he only talked about the boys he said he met people he considered brothers but there was a long pause there like he thought about saying "and sisters" but doing so would send hate to them

Vesper I imagine was just his problems with management tho

Zyklon Mag

I don't claim to know what Lando thinks, but my personal belief is that he does regret graduating. Whether or not it's because of numbers, behind the scenes shit, or getting burned out on juggling his professor shit along with it I have no clue. He did seem very enthusiastic after he got his 2.0 (which had fun loreshit but was an objective visual downgrade. The pinched in face...Those fucking pants...) and mentioned there was some kind of plans he had in advance. Of course, then him and Vesper had a hiatus that fucked with anniversary things and the weekly animations leading up to it and here we are now.

RRAT: Bunpercars, the guy who made the Judge Magni animation, was definitely commissioned by COVER to do one of those. But with the graduations, it's doomed to rot unreleased forever.:painpeko: He released a little drawing of all the TEMPUS boys in his style during the lead up to anni, but it seems like he DFE'd so I can't post shit here.

I'm just hoping he's smart enough to not feed dramafags and move on from his graduation. At least he's on good terms with the boys.
Anyway, here's Bettel playing a Chilla's Shart game. I wish it was League.:faunacry:

Last edited:

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
It's one thing to be pissed off if someone is attacking you personally, but broad-strokes goofing an entire nationality? Pull the sandpaper buttplug out, jesus. You can still be content with your homeland and proud of your national identity without being a cunt about it and defending your national pride against jokes. Especially being French. It'd only be worse if she was getting so defensive over being Canadian, those motherfuckers are insufferable
The only country (region in this case) jokes I really roll my eyes over are ones about the American South, because, (1) it's the same two or three jokes, get new material, and (2) many of the people that make those jokes constantly virtue signal about how much of a progressive person they are.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe I'd stop laughing at the French if they weren't such a joke.

Time for some fun facts about France, that funny little joke of a country!

First fun fact, the age of consent in France is 15. They wanted it to be set at 13. In 2021. But don't blame the French though, it must have been hard to push back against the long-standing acceptance of kid diddling among their intellectual elite. After all, it took massive protests to get the government to finally- oh wait. That's right, they were protesting because they wanted bigger pensions. Btw this is like the sixth time they've protested about that it's the only thing that they give a shit about!

While we're talking about French pedos, did you know that 1 out of 10 people in France has been forced into incest? They didn't care until a female lawyer with government connections published a book about it. They fought back against this horrific social trend by.... making #MeTooIncest a twitter hashtag. Truly groundbreaking.

BTW, did you know that during the French Algerian War, France threw almost 2 million Algerians into "camps de regroupement?" The French, those lovable rascals, they really learned their lesson from German occupation!

But thank goodness Saruei gave me permission to make anti-French posts on other websites. Otherwise she might have to hide her nationality instead of being a proud Frenchie. VIVE LA FRANCE🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷
All of you retarded newfags pay attention to this guy. I had to do a double take when I saw his join date, he's been here less than a month and he's already making better quality posts than even my sorry ass. Good job newfriend, you are a prime example that not all of the filth that filters through the door is queer and/or filipino.
for some reason mentions how Doki had balls for calling her fanbase dragoons, and says that people will "never know" and it eats him up. Says Randon of all people handles the (Holo) menhera brainworms better, overall, it seems like he is somewhat spiteful towards his "failure" as a Holostar
Kinda retarded that he keeps bringing Doki's brazenness of speaking about her situation, she was not given a fair treatment at all by the company and is literally a persona non-grata in it unlike Magni and Vesper, he seems to really seethe about how Doki can just be that candid about Nijisanji
Lando is obviously jealous of the fact that Doki had a victory lap while running over the burning corpse of her past corpo and everyone cheered her on for doing so. The difference between him and Doki is that she was dragged through the fucking mud, in a VERY PUBLIC series of dramas by her corpo which made them literally indefensible.

Holo was actually smart about it and dealt with everything privately and silently instead of making spiteful notices and terrible videos throwing him under the bus. He's just mad that he didn't get to hurt the corpo for imo not acquiescing to whatever demands he and randon had, he didn't get to ride the drama wave to shitloads of views and attention.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

She was pretty rough sounding in her guerilla last night, constant pressure and having to stop and like suppress/fight it every so often. I'm glad she's taking an extended break though, better that she rests and recovers than pushes it and prolongs the illness. I already miss her bros...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu has joined Mega's subathon and they are now escaping prison together

Top Bottom