"I think Latina women are like a bear trap dressed in flowers"Busujima Bibi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
On a random observation, after they left, there's been extremely little HololiveEN & HolostarsEN interaction. Mostly just Bae & Axel?
That's what I'm saying it's like the girls took Vesper and Dez leaving as a chance to reset and lose the unicorn hate as for Bae and Axel I think their last Collab on stream was when she called into his birthday last year Nov 2022

At least that's all I get when I search for clips
You know, i sure am happy people aren't throwing rocks at me whenever i make an unfunny/overused joke like this girl. I understand, its not funny, but is all the attention on her really necessary? At the end of the day who really cares? I just wished people would just ignore posts they dont like instead of ganging up on a girl because she made a joke about graduating.
that would require people to mind their own fuckin business and we know we can't have that

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Probably moron #401 who thought a fake April fools graduation was funny. It's not, and I don't even mean in a "how dare you do that to your fans" way. It's an overdone, lazy bit that stopped being funny after the first one did it who knows how many year ago.
You know, i sure am happy people aren't throwing rocks at me whenever i make an unfunny/overused joke like this girl. I understand, its not funny, but is all the attention on her really necessary? At the end of the day who really cares? I just wished people would just ignore posts they dont like instead of ganging up on a girl because she made a joke about graduating.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How do you even banish grifters properly from a scene this large? This shit keeps happening and it's so tiresome.
:depressedtako:
The best way to deal with grifters and attention whores is literally just to stop caring.

At worst I just roll my eyes at them since I'm the kind of person who has no problem with watching retards being retards, it's why I roll in the muck and post about gossip here on the forum, but the beautiful thing about vtubing compared to mainstream flesh streaming is that there are hugely talented corpo streamers you can watch without having to acknowledge or interact with any of this baggage. You aren't going to see the Hololive girls getting on their soapbox about socio-political issues or responding to whatever callout post is circulating that day, the management know it's best not to engage with that kind of shitflinging so you can just enjoy the entertainment for what it is. Participating with the supplementary material on Twitter and /vt/ is entirely optional.

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Rat mentioned it before, but here is a clip about Callis very expensive MV

Also all her Birthday guests:

Not-mumei showing a bit of activity

And Not-Moona going through it, idk the context of it tho

Wawa and Pomu might not be in japan anymore but they still talking

Also I want to share this stream

Ao-kun is absolutely miserable at math, so Aruran and Sora had an endurance stream where It won't end until Ao-kun correctly solves a problem by Sora and another one by Aruran
It took them 4 hours of intense math teaching

What did she mean by that?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I can fix her!
...She just needs to get into my van.
Untitled 1.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Vtubers try not to get physically injured challenge: IMPOSSIBLE :depressedtako:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
On a random observation, after they left, there's been extremely little HololiveEN & HolostarsEN interaction. Mostly just Bae & Axel? In a weird inversion, there seems to be been a lot more Hololive/Holostars interaction, especially as Arurun has blown up quite a bit. Weirdly, with fighting games. Though he had Sora on very recently.
RIght. Other than Ollie I feel like not even with Callie/Bae/Kronii who turned out to be the other 2 that would collab with the guys. I think the most notable "collab" has been Hakka doing a Towa cover and Towa expressing that she wanted to collab on a song and Kobo and Zeta showing up for Tempus 1 3D showcase.

frz

On a random observation, after they left, there's been extremely little HololiveEN & HolostarsEN interaction. Mostly just Bae & Axel? In a weird inversion, there seems to be been a lot more Hololive/Holostars interaction, especially as Arurun has blown up quite a bit. Weirdly, with fighting games. Though he had Sora on very recently.
Well the big 4 collab grouping was kronii vesper magni calli. 2 graduated. Kronii doesnt even collab with hololiveEN and has been on her own island beside a few kaela collabs.
Calli doesnt seem like she initate collabs on her own.
Aruran was bridged through by Ao after the pizza family arc, sora was invited to join Ao and Aruran regular math streams, not the other way around. Akirose has never been afraid of interacting with male for the streetfighter thing.

Limkin

at this point i just hope all the other people who knew what being a holo vtuber (or a vtuber in general) entailed are succesful in his place, kinda meh that he took the "spot" of someone who could've had the mettle to atleast even know whats a vtuber.
It's funny to compare him to Vox, who didn't even know about vtubers before auditioning and is one of the most popular ones. I bet he has just as much brainworms, thinking he is only popular because of good model and fujobaiting, and that him being a very entertaining collab partner turning it into an absolute riot every time he is involved has nothing to do with it. The grass is always greener on the other side or something.
Sidenote but Randon handling himself much better is not surprising at all. From what I remember he talked about putting a ton of effort into fixing his mental issues before Hololive, and he was convinced he is in a state where he could handle things normally. The first suspension he had was just as much of a surprise to him as it was for fans, he didn't think he would react in the way that resulted in it. And Japan was just a confirmation that no, he really wasn't able to fix his issues and it wasn't a random fluke last time. If they let him stream and not being involved in big projects he probably would've stayed, but his departure always striked me as him not wanting to make it worse for others, and coming to realisation he can't handle the workload. When Lando is a bitter menhera

Last edited:

niggaphil

Latest update: Mike cat is whoring in Bili Bili now for the chink money

Since I am not an actual chink from China, I don't use Bili Bili at all. So @Gaotye (bilibili DD) would need to provide further info regarding mike cat

:dokiSmug:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's funny to compare him to Vox, who didn't even know about vtubers before auditioning and is one of the most popular ones. I bet he has just as much brainworms, thinking he is only popular because of good model and fujobaiting, and that him being a very entertaining collab partner turning it into an absolute riot every time he is involved has nothing to do with it. The grass is always greener on the other side or something.
Sidenote but Randon handling himself much better is not surprising at all. From what I remember he talked about putting a ton of effort into fixing his mental issues before Hololive, and he was convinced he is in a state where he could handle things normally. The first suspension he had was just as much of a surprise to him as it was for fans, he didn't think he would react in the way that resulted in it. And Japan was just a confirmation that no, he really wasn't able to fix his issues and it wasn't a random fluke last time. If they let him stream and not being involved in big projects he probably would've stayed, but his departure always striked me as him not wanting to make it worse for others, and coming to realisation he can't handle the workload. When Lando is a bitter menhera

I don't remember if there was any context for it, but I also seem to recall something around the time Randon was coming back that he was mentioning something about a hurt leg/knee and that this was an ongoing thing. Could have been all that on top of the realization others had said that there would need to be more singing/dancing in the future he just might not be able to hack it. Given how much of a biking autist he is it wouldn't be surprising if he had fucked up his leg/s and dance choreo is just not in the cards and it lead to him deciding to just wash out because it would only get worse.

hylic

Pekora is currently playing PuyoTetris and she is matched against a player named Motoaki. Motoaki is using a character that says "Tanigo" when two rows of blocks are cleared. Motoaki is beating Pekora using ONLY two block clears, so his character keeps spamming the Tanigo line.

This guy is extremely skilled to win using only worthless 2 block clears and nothing else. What a insane flex

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

SUZUNA RADIO IN TEN MINUTES I REPEAT SUZUNA RADIO IN TEN MINUTES

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yes. Do you still see him streaming as Vesper? Did he leave behind any real legacy? Dude didn't even stop to do something else he loved like Sana nor was he kicked out against his will, he ended his contract because he's an autistic retard. And now he's crawling back to vtubing.
If he thinks Doki reaccepting the term Dragoon is great, nothing stopping him from doing it too. Imagine getting out-manlied by a woman who commited twice

Not Vesper, Magni.

Salado

niggaphil

I don't remember if there was any context for it, but I also seem to recall something around the time Randon was coming back that he was mentioning something about a hurt leg/knee and that this was an ongoing thing.
Let me guess: Either someone stabbed his knee, or shot an arrow to his knee, just like normal day in Florida :dokiSmug:

frz

Not Vesper, Magni.
You can tell how much I cared about either guy, fucking randon and landon, can't tell which is which. Vesper at least got known as the lemonade stand guy, who the fuck is magni. What a successful story.
:smugmoona:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom