"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I finally played HoloBreak

whoever did the sprites deserve a medal but the gameplay is about as basic as double dragon on the NES, still commendable for a free game though imo

God's Strongest Dragoon

I finally played HoloBreak

whoever did the sprites deserve a medal but the gameplay is about as basic as double dragon on the NES, still commendable for a free game though imo
Kay Yu played more Touhou than Double Dragon when designing the gameplay. At least Double Dragon had kicks, punches, throws, and jumping.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
QUICK LOAD OF PHASE CLIPS :vespernice:

I said I'll try to check the tag for some clips and here you have some. The criteria is whatever the fuck I find interesting and I might skip the bigger clippers since they're already established and most probably have seen the clips.

Cause the criteria is purely subjective and I love clara, here you have her singing queen

Have some memory and her descent into neetdom

Hina having a philosophical moment about happiness

A highlight video from sayu's wolf collab

A new clipper has entered the ring and seems to be a shiina fan, lets see if he sticks around. Here you have her playing elden ring and singing never gonna give you up

Remember to tell all phaseclippers to use #phaseclips so youtube pushes them along with the rest or at least so I can see them and feature them once in a while. :kaelaapprob:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Have some dork noises

I've noticed a few of the girls playing MHW recently. Has there been some kind of big update that's sparked interest again?

If you missed Ryugasaki Rene's new look, rippy is here with the clip.

Also rippy has a note explaining why the underboob is gone.

"But well, it's not like you all just like my boobs, so it's fine anyway.
Even if you never get to see my boobs again, you'd still love me anyway, right."

Speak for yourself, Rene. Unsubscribed.

PekoWick

I've noticed a few of the girls playing MHW recently. Has there been some kind of big update that's sparked interest again
I don't know about big updates but for holo the reason why its getting played is because of pekora. She ask her genmates to play the game(just like what she did with terraria) and there are other members who follow suit

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If you want an amazing karaoke for the night, Nanase Cain is doing one and accepting requests

I still do not understand how he doesn't get more visibility, dude is amazing at it (is on the grind for more than 3 years) and the effort he puts for Singing March and other collabs is above the rest. One example:

Salado

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Holo live

I saw this around, not the first time Holo live happened it seems. Here she is in a stream 5 years ago with furry degenerate and one of the 4 kings, Nojaloli.

Also that's Holo's actual VA as well, Ami Koshimizu.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

Fourth #

Out with the old ambassadors, in with the new ones. Boo for no more IRyS, but yay for Bae!

Probably something only I find notable, but DEV_IS does not have a representative.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know about big updates but for holo the reason why its getting played is because of pekora. She ask her genmates to play the game(just like what she did with terraria) and there are other members who follow suit
Luckily, they have jusy the right number of girls in their gen to play as a whole group!

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
karaoke section of the stream starting.
Cutest cat got pipes

Sporg

Fuwamoco made a members post saying that due to the Japan move, they won't have time to do a silly April Fool's video that they had been planning earlier, but that they'll still be involved elsewhere to some degree on that day.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Fuwamoco made a members post saying that due to the Japan move, they won't have time to do a silly April Fool's video that they had been planning earlier, but that they'll still be involved elsewhere to some degree on that day.
Sounds exactly like something someone that's out to get you with an April fool's joke would say

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I really do love seeing Kiara happy, hopefully this lightens the menhera load for a little bit

She is truly the most female out of all of the HoloENs.
Speaking of, why didn't you go to meet Nene at Anime Impulse? It's really easy for your people to get across the border to visit the US, so that's no excuse.
It's as far from me as New York is from it so I am not close at all.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Probably something only I find notable, but DEV_IS does not have a representative.
Re:Gloss is JP. Don't let any of that DEV_IS mumbo-jumbo fool you. They are Holo gen 7.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
One of the things I'm not a big fan of (and that I am guilty of) is posting twitch links because they are dead most of the time so I feel some text is needed. This here Flip within is one of Hexa's sacrifices to Hakka of Holostars EN. However she has a real nice model and I also appreciate the fact that she sounds eternally nervous like that dude from Scrooged who gets fired just in time for Christmas

Top Bottom