"The first thing La+ Darknesss does when she gets up in the morning? Regretting the life she has lived"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

:holohag::hololove:
With Mamatsuri and Pekomama having Live2D we are close to a full gen of Hags

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Younger than Fuwamoco, older than Nerissa.
Fauna, Calli, Bijou, Ame were all born in the same year, and Bijou and Ame were even born in the same month.

In addition, Shiori and Bae are younger than these people, possibly the youngest in the hololive:BibooPopcorn:
I don't know how old Shiori is, but I know Bae was the youngest in HoloEN before Advent. She's not the youngest in Hololive; Haachama, Shion, and La+ are all younger than Bae.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I don't know how old Shiori is, but I know Bae was the youngest in HoloEN before Advent. She's not the youngest in Hololive; Haachama, Shion, and La+ are all younger than Bae.
Lap is 17th of February of 2002 : is there anyone younger in Hololive?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Younger than Fuwamoco, older than Nerissa.
Fauna, Calli, Bijou, Ame were all born in the same year, and Bijou and Ame were even born in the same month.

In addition, Shiori and Bae are younger than these people, possibly the youngest in the hololive:BibooPopcorn:
Unless I am mistaken, Laplus is the youngest in Holo with a confirmed birthday at 21 22 years old (she was 19 when she debuted). Hajime and Kanade may be younger if their ages aren't kayfabe (both said they were 20 at their debut) and Raden's age would be the same (21).

Edit: corrected Laplus' age. Didn't know her birthday already happened.
edit2: For posterity, Bae will be or is 24 this year (I don't think we know her real birthday date), and Haachama and Shion are turning 23 this year.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

what's with idiots taking videos of their crimes?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Unless I am mistaken, Laplus is the youngest in Holo with a confirmed birthday at 21 years old (she was 19 when she debuted). Hajime and Kanade may be younger if their ages aren't kayfabe (both said they were 20 at their debut) and Raden's age would be the same (21).

Edit: corrected Laplus' age. Didn't know her birthday already happened.
edit2: For posterity, Bae will be or is 24 this year (I don't think we know her real birthday date), and Haachama and Shion are turning 23 this year.
How old is Kobo? I'm pretty sure she's the youngest in ID.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
What? This is not a joke? She’s coming back!

Edit: Just adding spoilers here so you don’t need to scroll far.

Last edited:

frz

Schizo arc sequel for April Fools boys let's go.

Is the april fools part the one where we think this isn't real :fubukiyabai!:
Also I like how going on break means even more shitposting. Haachama is supposedly on a beach contemplating life right now with her older sister.
You are the internet. Fly high haachama. Dont let something like physical human body constraint you. :gurasemperfi:

Pekomama is here!

Edit: and there's Pekora by her side doing the computer work.

She is gonna get 3d before vivi isnt she
Also holy shit she hot
:holohag: :hololove:

Punished Lurker

What? This is not a joke? She’s coming back!

I am so relieved and happy, thank god this is on youtube and not Twitch, there's one last thing I want that I won't say to not jinx it but it's all good for now.
Do we have a praying emoji?

Last edited:

tarkanoltr

Maybe she's announcing something then?

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
She did hint at returning for awhile, but I fear for the vshojo connection.

Limkin

My rrats about Nina fucking with Pomu were real, they even started a couple channel

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I want this to be real so bad
But its already the 1st of April in Japan :(

Ikemen Gozaru
And
IKEMEN LUI:luidance:

Uuuuuuuuugh I want this to be a real game I want Fubuki and Polka to be my boyfriends. Both of them, at the same time :smugpipi:
When they're off doing their own fleshtuber Twitch thot shit it's easy to just ignore it and write it off as something that's not for me, but when they dip their toes into idol territory it inherently draws unflattering comparisons, since their idol content has always been "we have Hololive at home".

If they're throwing cash at Pomu and it gives her something to do to keep her mind off the brainworms for a while then more power to her I guess, but I can easily see her stagnating there.

In a way Henya feels like less of a downgrade since she had her toes in these circles as Pikamee too, but I see where you're coming from. We've looped about the impact of Coco vs. Kson endlessly and I think her transition into a "safe" flesh streamer who occasionally uses a vtuber model speaks for itself, but the ex-Nijis seem to be losing steam too. Kuro's had some pretty public menhera episodes and drama, and the majority of the talk I've seen about Matara lately has been about her hanging out with other Nijis and people speculating if they're joining VShojo too, rather than her actual content.

I keep coming back to the "talent freedom" tagline but I think this shows how hollow it really is. Fine, you're not wrangling everyone as tightly as other corporations, and maybe that could work if you have other plans. But what exactly is being achieved instead? What does this talent freedom enable that wouldn't be possible in a more formally regulated corpo? If Hololive is an idol company and their recent HoloFes event was a huge success, then is there an equivalent statement of "VShojo is a _____ company, and their recent _____ was a huge success"? What separates VShojo from a group of popular loosely-affiliated indies?
Honestly I think the only downsides to be in a corpo are "no mods" and "not every game you may like to stream". I don't see many other problems, even collaborating with your friends outside the corpo ends up being something you can do after a while.
As an indie vtuber let me tell you its so fucking hard to think of stuff you can do that isnt just chatting and streaming a video game. I don't have the push from a manager or the funds to do projects. Its hard to reach out to others because they never get back to your DMs thanks to their menhera or they just have to juggle a shit ton of other DMs.
Then your time is split up for prepping streams, dealing with your community, irl stuff (work, school, family, chores) other things you do like art or music, hanging out with friends and sleeping. it doesn't sound like a lot but some how I feel like a need another me to deal with things and keep track of what's going on. God help you if your health gets in the way. I feel bad every time i have to call off a stream because of sickness.

:pikameefuck:Fuck man I want to do cool stupid stuff but its hard to find the time to get ideas than put them together.
For me the best way to find what to do is to see what other people you like are doing and see if you can put a particularly original spin to it on your own streams. I'm a research addict so don't take my advice😅
:shiinastare:
83592478.png
Pekomama Uuuuuugugughguuuuu it's ok you can bonk me I deserve it

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Maybe she's announcing something then?

Maybe return to streaming? Glad to see her back, just hope she doesn't join VShojo lol.

Also, I hope she sticks to youtube.

Salado

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Anyway, IRyS is the final guest for Flare's Birthday Live.

The guest list is Watame, Fubuki, Marine, Kanatan, AZKi, Mio, and IRyS. Also, her message while announcing IRyS is sweet:

"Announcement of guests for Shiranui Flare Birthday Festival LIVE 2024.
The last one is my best friend, my bond, IRyS.
Tomorrow we'll have fun together with Holo's divas!"

:sanasmile:

Noel...

Top Bottom