"Eatingu Maiko Tussassonsu Assu... arigatoo!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

wrp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
No one gonna point out a mid-major vtuber corp CEO quote-retweeting Gator?
If I were Aviel I'd take whatever support I could get.

frz

since when is idol a mid-major vtuber corp
Phase barely qualifies as a mid corpo mate. Idol, for all intent and purpose, is a small corpo. They have less viewership than some male only brazillian corpo recently even.
Or is it by your metric Phase is a major corpo and on the same level as hololive?
:inahungryl:

Edit: my bad, I'm sorry I compared the brazillian corpo to idol. They are ALOT bigger than idol
The Thai corpo called algorythm project is closer to idol's viewership, they still clocked Idol, but they are closer
/vt/ CCV table for march 2024

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Atleast those bunkers helped with Indonesias histotourism industry.
It does help, but generally most historical-tourism for local Indonesians tend to focus more on stuff that is far older than the 2nd world war, like say, Dutch colonialism all the way to them remaining temples of Indonesian's history back when they're still undiscovered kingdoms n shit.

Plus, some folks do believe them bunkers to be either dangerous or laden with ghost. Or both.
It wasn't really sensitive at all, just awkward. In fact, the two countries have long since reconciled. Japan, though the aggressor, helped Indonesia a lot such as achieving independence after the war. Indonesia is also well aware that it was its own decadence and backwardness that allowed it to be bullied during the war. Japan also placed statues of Indonesian generals and leaders in the capital.

Besides, isn't the point of this picture about peace? After the scars of war, generations of the two countries can live in harmony. The people who make fun of them are really ridiculous
Pretty much true. The fact that the Japanese came around as 'savior' against the dutch colonizers does help quite a bit. Even if the whole 'assisting independence' thing the japanese does felt like it was done for probably pragmatic reason than legit wanting Indo to have their independence, at the end of it the two country do help each other and still remains cordial to this day.

Meanwhile the dutch got butthurt that his spice producer gained independence that they tried to invade again some years later before everyone was like "Enough, you spice addict, get back to your tulip house."

.... Anyway back to Vtubers:

Dokibird and Snuffy will be playing Roblox in 4 hours or so.

Moona is doing unarchived singing at dawn (3AM ID time) in a hour or so.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mimi is live with CK3 turning Michigan into a world empire and talking about some yaoi robot fucker anime

Bronze

Considering the contents of the tweet it's not that suprising. He was also on LM few times.

Also I've just noticed his answer. so it's not even him working on the contract :dokibirdWhat:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
since when is idol a mid-major vtuber corp
Phase barely qualifies as a mid corpo mate. Idol, for all intent and purpose, is a small corpo. They have less viewership than some male only brazillian corpo recently even.
Or is it by your metric Phase is a major corpo and on the same level as hololive?
:inahungryl:
There's way too many corpos out there with talents struggling to get past two-view status. Lumping that with Phase Connect, who has their talents in the three to four-view range, or Idol Corp with multiple people over 100K subs, feels wrong.

The magnitude of difference between real small corpos and Phase Connect (and Idol Corp) is the same magnitude of difference between Phase Connect and Hololive.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Youtube and Twitter try to give you more of what you engage with. Proctor, over on Twitter, mixes his time between grooming two-views and politisperging. Proctor can say he doesn't want to see politisperg stuff, but the algorithm is brutally honest. Sometimes people love to hate things, and it seems that Proctor is one of those people. If Proctor really wasn't interested, he'd block that shit or just not engage with it.

This is rubbish, Youtube will deliberately try and push stuff to you that is at the opposite end of the political spectrum to the content you normally consume sometimes. I normally consume things like the Hoover Institution or the New Discourses. If I want journalism, I look at people like Glenn Greenwald or Upper Echelon. Thus most of the time I see my feed full of stuff from Matt Walsh or some other right-wing outlet, which I don't watch but don't really care enough to actively filter anyway. But coincidentally every so often, it drowns me in troonshine content. I'll just refresh my feed and it'll be wall-to-wall 'why it's good to beat TERFS to death with baseball bats wrapped in rainbow flags' or 'how getting my breasts chopped off and my vagina mutilated was the most amazing liberation of my life', or 'five reasons why all Christians are idiots that you can use to annoy your cuckservative relatives' videos voiced by lisping AGPs or euphoria magazine cover models. When this happens it doesn't matter how much I use the 'Do Not Recommend Channel' button, it will keep pushing this garbage to me until it randomly decides not to do any longer. I do block this shit and not engage with it, Youtube doesn't care.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This is rubbish, Youtube will deliberately try and push stuff to you that is at the opposite end of the political spectrum to the content you normally consume sometimes. I normally consume things like the Hoover Institution or the New Discourses. If I want journalism, I look at people like Glenn Greenwald or Upper Echelon. Thus most of the time I see my feed full of stuff from Matt Walsh or some other right-wing outlet, which I don't watch but don't really care enough to actively filter anyway. But coincidentally every so often, it drowns me in troonshine content. I'll just refresh my feed and it'll be wall-to-wall 'why it's good to beat TERFS to death with baseball bats wrapped in rainbow flags' or 'how getting my breasts chopped off and my vagina mutilated was the most amazing liberation of my life', or 'five reasons why all Christians are idiots that you can use to annoy your cuckservative relatives' videos voiced by lisping AGPs or euphoria magazine cover models. When this happens it doesn't matter how much I use the 'Do Not Recommend Channel' button, it will keep pushing this garbage to me until it randomly decides not to do any longer. I do block this shit and not engage with it, Youtube doesn't care.
Sounds like you need to get into some different content, have you heard of vtubers?

Negzana

I use brave + unlock + don't recommend and only see the odd "Jesus never existed video" once in a blue moon I do not know what is happening on your end? I barely even get right wing videos on my end anymore which is nice

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🔩🦊 Time

Sayu and Filian lose to fruit

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

httn

Hag enthusiast
Given that Idol corp contracts have been mentioned. When do you think Gen2 expire?

Menace is teasing her new vtuber model.

Archive

frz

There's way too many corpos out there with talents struggling to get past two-view status. Lumping that with Phase Connect, who has their talents in the three to four-view range, or Idol Corp with multiple people over 100K subs, feels wrong.

The magnitude of difference between real small corpos and Phase Connect (and Idol Corp) is the same magnitude of difference between Phase Connect and Hololive.
I highly disagree with the point that you guys trying to paint that Idol is as big as Phase connect.
For Idol to be mid major, Phase would be major since Phase is bigger. Then what would hololive be, mother major? general major? major major?
He didn't even said Idol is mid, he said mid-major.
I can somewhat accept bottom-mid tier corpo for Idol (though imo they are peak of small corpos), upper mid tier for Phase and major corpo for holo
Mid-major not really.
Btw, if you looked at the brazillian corpo I mentioned beating Idol, they have a 788k sub guy and alot of above 200k subs (tbh I only looked at 4 guys kekw). CCV wise they absolutely clapped idol too. Their gap to idol is as big as idol to any 2 view corpos you are talking about. And unlike the shorts queen. The 788k guy hits HololiveEN level of CCV.
Same goes to the Thai corpo.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JN7rjVe.png

Given that Idol corp contracts have been mentioned. When do you think Gen2 expire?

Menace is teasing her new vtuber model.

Archive

JN7420G.png

Dizzy seems to approve.

Last edited:

Negzana

I highly disagree with the fact that Idol is as big as Phase connect.
For Idol to be mid major, Phase would be major since Phase is bigger. Then what would hololive be, mother major? general major? major major?
He didn't even said Idol is mid, he said mid-major.
I can somewhat accept bottom-mid tier corpo for Idol (though they are closer to peak of small corpos), upper mid tier for Phase and major corpo for holo
Mid-major not really.
Btw, if you looked at the brazillian corpo I mentioned beating Idol, they have a 788k sub guy and alot of above 200k subs (tbh I only looked at 4 guys kekw). CCV wise they absolutely clapped idol too. Their gap to idol is as big as idol to any 2 view corpos you are talking about.
Same goes to the Thai corpo.
I wouldn't even consider Holo or Niji major they are a level above that, with Vshojo and Vspo as major corpos

For me it's

The Big 2
Major Corpos
Medium Corpos
Small Corpos
Microcorpos

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Salado

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Dimitri Jap changed his name because he now has Japanese citizenship
"Dimitri Hazuki" isnt funny :pikameefuck:
View attachment 67426
'Hazuki' is awfully similar to 'Hoozuki'... This guy is Omega. He was trying to self-insert as IRyS's husband in the lore when her last name was revealed. After being reprimanded for being a manager trying force himself on a talent, he was forced to scrap his grand plans and just do his job like a normal person.

Top Bottom