"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The ghost maid got her YT membership going!
:subaruclapping:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This forum makes a lot of small vtubers look way more popular than they actually are.
We're a pretty small forum, 2-3 users regularly shilling for the same streamer is a lot of traffic.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BugWomanEnjoyer

Bug Girl Agenda
Midas only has her YouTube currently, where she does shorts and small videos AFAIK
In her videos, she references running another channel for the past 4 years with little success. I was wondering if anyone knew what that 'main' channel is called. code of Midas being her alt ranting channel.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>etablished, well oiled company
Haachama was Hololive's sixth talent to debut.

Not sixth generation. Sixth talent.

At a time when Hololive ran straight into the Hitomi Chris termination and a few months before Mel's manager started harrassing her.

I don't know what your definition of "established, well oiled company" is, but I don't think Hololive, circa June 2018 is matching it.

I'd not allow underaged talents if I were to run a vtuber corp due to how sexualised the industry is, not wanting to deal with adolescent starlets, not wanting to deal with adolescent starlets' parents, and believing that streaming should be a hobby first, therefore have something you can fall back on if streaming doesn't work out, and that's just not going to happen if you start at sixteen or whatever, but describing 2018 Hololive as established and well oiled is... well, I'd have rated it a baitpost if it wasn't from you.

You're probably serious.
Hololive is based on the idol industry. In Japan its not too uncommon for kids that are 13-15 to join idol agencies. Is it fucked? Yes. But culturally its way more normal and accepted. I agree that Vtubing should be no place for a minor.

>Idol ESpanol >Design look Chinese

so the ES was for ChinESe ? damn aviel played us like a damn fiddle

Edit: why is he like this

View attachment 67849
Managed to watch today. Its been a while since I listened to this idiot. Twitch numbers were hovering on the 280s while youtube were on 550s

Here's a good enough tldr on the Dizzy current situation.

Never trust whores.

Interesting.
1. Why do they care about the sister, clearly she's a piece of shit and deserves no help or sympathy.
2. Why dont they ask the courts for custody of the children since her sister clearly cant provide for them.
3. Why are her parents mad at the brother? Makes no sense to me, maybe chinese really are retarded after all.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Maximum ESL in 45 minutes with Ririka and Kaname. What we really need is a HoloJP ESL unit with Haachama, Subaru, Lui, Ririka, and Kaname.

Gotta put Bae in there too :baeJam:

Edit: The stream literally just started :whatastory:
4857925.png

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Some stuff relevant to PL, YouTube’s algorithm has been heavily pushing Clara’s PL video to the masses in the past few days.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka handcam whereupon she will shove foods down her exhausted throat muscles.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I miss those days of blissful ignorance.

I get similar vibes from Maid Mint and Matara perhaps you should watch their videos together unrelated but having Kuro on as a guest would not be a terrible idea.
I know its easy to hate on Coomers but what fanbase wouldn't do this? Rooster Teeth no longer exists for pretty much exactly this reason. Isolating and outright shit talking your core audience is a great way to lose them, no matter if they wanna coom or not.
you sure? because rwby fans were as rabid as usual RT died because the talen all turned out to be creepy sex pests who got fired and even the actually good for once season of RWBY and CASH MONEY from RWBY:Ice Queendom (who had gen urobuchi attached to it think Tarantino for all you non anime watcher)

I get what your trying to say but i dont see the connection to rooster teeth.
How many people actually care about the shilling though?
it got me to watch Cheri and Amity. so it's not a complete failure.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How many people actually care about the shilling though?
I picked up Shiina and Lia from the Farms and from here I picked up Bat, Amiya, Rie (thanks superduper), Grimmi, Eureka and Nyaru. Likely others (for a time at least) So if we do a poll I'm sure that others have similar experiences.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
if Eimi finishes the cleaning prologue early tonight, she'll most likely gorilla Stardew Valley

since she's having fun with the game physics, it's a 50/50 whether or not that will actually happen, but I am looking forward to the continued Stardew Valley brainrot regardless

EDIT: ...This was meant for the liveposting thread, how could Neal do this to me

Last edited:

Purrson

So... did anyone watch his debut? How was it?
I fucked up the tags, but I didn't accidentally mute myself for the first half of the stream or anything, and i was on time, streamed Starsector for 2 hours, hit 7 CCV at my peak, I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to continuing I enjoy having a reason to stream of consciousness yap for a couple of hours on my day off

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Never trust whores.

missing the last part, she giving birth live while reading superchats

Purrson

Never trust whores.

This sucks dude, Dizzy is such a nice lady, she doesn't deserve this shit :/

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Ah yes, Clara's number one streaming trait... Seiso.

Top Bottom