"My dad is proud about the fact that he committed war crimes in Russia 40 years ago"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
How many people actually care about the shilling though?
I don't know how you would begin to measure that without going off something like post reactions, and I ain't no numbafag. Meanwhile you're the only person who seems to have a stick up their ass about small vtubers, so I'd say the shilling is well-received.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Discord-yaqni-Vz2vk.png

1706720022631.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know how you would begin to measure that without going off something like post reactions, and I ain't no numbafag. Meanwhile you're the only person who seems to have a stick up their ass about small vtubers, so I'd say the shilling is well-received.
I am a vtuber conservative. I will not allow these negroes to own property.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We've yet again reached peak PIPPOWER!
:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippaworship::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:
Even though Pippa is nowhere to be seen

God's Strongest Dragoon

inb4 faggy artist or rigger has a moral dilemma about working with "person that said edgy things once" and she has a meltdown over it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

frz

Hololive is based on the idol industry. In Japan its not too uncommon for kids that are 13-15 to join idol agencies. Is it fucked? Yes. But culturally its way more normal and accepted. I agree that Vtubing should be no place for a minor.
You are three years off....
Sakura gakuin typically recruits 10-12 year old kids. This is the group that spawned Babymetal. God knows how many similar group exists. :smugina:

Kiara's favorite group, BerryZ Kobo, were originally recruited as the Hello! Project Kids, and were between 6 and 11.
So kiara is a groomer, good to know.

On the topic of haachaama. I actually think even if she didnt join hololive she'd still be big and will inspire just as many. She basically had 0 support from hololive due to her situation. Holo really did not contribute much to her success aside from her model and maybe a phone.

The one difference is she'd probs have quitted after that 8 months health break. :iryshalloween:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
inb4 faggy artist or rigger has a moral dilemma about working with "person that said edgy things once" and she has a meltdown over it.
Please don't jinx her. She's been through enough. :fishmandispair:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Sakura gakuin typically recruits 10-12 year old kids. This is the group that spawned Babymetal. God knows how many similar group exists. :smugina:

On the topic of haachaama. I actually think even if she didnt join hololive she'd still be big and will inspire just as many. She basically had 0 support from hololive due to her situation. Holo really did not contribute much to her success aside from her model and maybe a phone.

The one difference is she'd probs have quitted after that 8 months health break. :iryshalloween:
Kiara's favorite group, BerryZ Kobo, were originally recruited as the Hello! Project Kids, and were between 6 and 11.

Purrson

Spartan Project but idols

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS karaoke

Here's a good enough tldr on the Dizzy current situation.

Never trust whores.

Archive:
I feel bad for Dizzy, her brother and her sister's kids :fishmandispair:

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Sara Nagare with an important announcement.

1712809885328.png
h80MdbAkuEmKJUsQWHWPuqzTaiffTzOzLr_CPBKjpW1yhxZTyIJHoxrNHJJXkYEMFjXcihhYYFM=w100-h100-c-k-nd

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sara Nagare with an important announcement.

oh yeah, that's the good stuff

but only 8 hours? surely, she can drive a bus for longer - be sure to give your support so that she doesn't get fired from the bus company at the end of her shift

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Dainty Tako Things

Evil Shiori (so basically, looking like anyone's ex)

You know, I've waited a long time to see someone's interpretation of what an adult Gura would look like (it would be a massive improvement to her design, in my humble opinion) , but of course it must be ruined by the horny (NSFW, naturally):

Adult Gura NSFW by @artofalva.jpg

Elon, you fucking suck and you ruin everything you touch...please cease living ASAP

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Dainty Tako Things

Evil Shiori (so basically, looking like anyone's ex)

You know, I've waited a long time to see someone's interpretation of what an adult Gura would look like (it would be a massive improvement to her design, in my humble opinion) , but of course it must be ruined by the horny (NSFW, naturally):

Elon, you fucking suck and you ruin everything you touch...please cease living ASAP

Adult gura would not be nearly as popular, the age of 6 is in demand :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

braindoko

I fucked up the tags, but I didn't accidentally mute myself for the first half of the stream or anything, and i was on time, streamed Starsector for 2 hours, hit 7 CCV at my peak, I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to continuing I enjoy having a reason to stream of consciousness yap for a couple of hours on my day off
there's a new giraffe vtuber debuting soon called Kiri Kilovolt you might want to collab with, that agency is pretty open to interact with small indies and they've done collabs with people who share concepts like Pippa Pebble + penguin vtubers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The two big problems I have are this - first, that anyone under 18 is being put into a highly-sexualised environment, even if you do everything to say: "this talent is under eighteen. No lewding, please". But the bigger problem is that hiring and using minors, even if intended to be legitimate, tends to attract people and controversies I'd rather not see anywhere near vtubing. We've all seen the shit involving Nickelodeon and Hollywood and so forth. That shit can stay right the fuck away from vtubing, thanks. And saying "no minors" is the easiest way to avoid that stuff. People that want to vtube can wait until they're 18.

Top Bottom