"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Activ8 died trying to do basically the same thing Cover is trying now.

Huh.
Do keep in mind activ8 was horribly managed, so basically like if Anykara was trying to branch out like Cover is.
Don't celebrate just yet.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ali doing short stream

Kat saw MSM gayops posts and... ditched Mythic with clickbait announcement (TLDW: no managment (duh) nor even networking (!), she decline most of their sponsorchips anyway, some people there bleeding bad rep on her to boot)

@Bronze stop fucking stalking me, every time i post i see your reaction within seconds! Go touch grass or something.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I laughed out loud when she sings "I found my place and finally" and she's gesturing to the inside of a pink jail cell.
The jail cell has a lot of money inside too, so people are probably going to think its referencing hololive.

Bronze

Additional info regarding Offkai M&Gs dates and prices are given. Indies are included in the website
Hololive: $65 for 3min. Only through lottery
Phase: $25 for 1 min
Vshojo: Free for 1 min
V4mirai: $15 for 1 min
Idol: $10 for 2 min
Prod Kawaii: $30 for 1 min
MythosHQ: Free for 3 min

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Wemi in Aquarium

Orc underwater

Ruru and Rumi cooking :architect: hands btw

Bam will play Dark Souls II in 40 minutes

Yuno's and RionaVT's Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask collab in 40 minutes

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Additional info regarding Offkai M&Gs dates and prices are given. Indies are included in the website
Hololive: $65 for 3min. Only through lottery
Phase: $25 for 1 min
Vshojo: Free for 1 min
V4mirai: $15 for 1 min
Idol: $10 for 2 min
Prod Kawaii: $30 for 1 min
MythosHQ: Free for 3 min

I wonder how they decided on those prices. And how many people will have a fit over Holo being twice as expensive as the second highest priced.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder how they decided on those prices. And how many people will have a fit over Holo being twice as expensive as the second highest priced.
If they do get mad, they are dumb. It is a supply and demand thing with Holo being way more popular than the rest of the participants plus they are the longest at 3 minutes. For value, Phase and Kawaii are worse at $25 and $30 per minute compared to holo's $21.67 per minute.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Holo is nowhere close, most expensive is Bao at 50$/m, and no NSFW :dokibirdWhat: WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DONE TO BAO?!?!?!?!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Pochi-sensei is releasing a cover of Bibbidiba at 6PM JST.

:holohag::hololove:

Bronze

If they do get mad, they are dumb. It is a supply and demand thing with Holo being way more popular than the rest of the participants plus they are the longest at 3 minutes. For value, Phase and Kawaii are worse at $25 and $30 per minute compared to holo's $21.67 per minute.
And its cheaper than Nijisanji's virtual rhapsody m&gs which was around $58 for 90 seconds( so $38.67 per min) until it became 60 seconds and even shorter since they started counting early.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
And its cheaper than Nijisanji's virtual rhapsody m&gs which was around $58 for 90 seconds( so $38.67 per min) until it became 60 seconds and even shorter since they started the count early.
It is more expensive than Niji's Offkai Meet & Greet costs, though.

:dokibirdWhat:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The best deal is Kiara, she'll give you extra time and tell staff to fuck off.

Bronze

Shondo saw and replied to Camila's post, forgiving her.

GMw-Ph-QZWs-AE3rp0.jpg
GMw-Ph-Qa-Ww-AA-TMk.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play more of Jedi Academy

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Yeah, she definitely got in Niji and bailed because of the shitstorm.
Can confirm it wasn't Niji, she would be pretty stupid to do that even before the drama, the 2% was already known.
But I also don't know which one was (for sure), if Shondo's vaguepost was anything to go with, the 8 underscores might be a hint (on mobile, people might remember it).
Then you were never a real racist.
Vtuving only reinforced my hatred for the chinese and the rest of latin america.
But I like you... :takoesl:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom