"Do I sound like a guy to you? don't answer that..."Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
That slimy bastard Aviel had better look after Lisa or there will be hell to pay.
He will look after and take care of her...
In his bedroom :gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:.

Hopefully Lisa likes to sleep on shitstained matresses. Because Jews.

They had already reached the weight-limit for the venue
They banned her because she's FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

As a spic
Welcome to the Latinx forum :takoesl::nehgah:

Let our official beaner ambassador give you her warm regards.

And Kei Nyne is a brown fox woman artist and Valo player with 538 subs. @God's Strongest Mozumite

Brown Discount Kirsche isn't real, she wouldn't hurt you.

niggaphil

EM8ER, the game in question, started development in 2017. It has had two prototype demos: One in 2021 and very recently. They are functionally the same demo.
They have somewhere around 50+ pilot skins promised for monthly sub and specific package tiers but no pilot model to put them on.
oh, you mean his game is basically a blatant copy cat of Star Citizen, but shittier version? :dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
oh, you mean his game is basically a blatant copy cat of Star Citizen, but shittier version? :dokiSmug:
If anything worse than Star Citizen since you can actually play a version of SC right now

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Grummz the Grifter has found a new trend to ride

Can someone send this fag the picture of the bus so he fucks off instead of trying to squat and offer his totally legit waifu skins? :dokibirdWhat:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They're probably just sponsoring anyone and everyone who's down like they did with the EN Gen 2. It's a smart move since it's targeted marketing that probably isn't too expensive - and few streamers are going to turn down an opportunity to get paid for an evening of low-effort react content.
Honestly, at his size it doesn't look bad either, if Holo did it they would come off as desperate.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
DEATH TO AMERICA and its pozzed up order. May the pathetic retards at helm of this face the financial ruin and pathetic lonely death, as it is what they have subjected most of their veterans to, the ones they've sent down to dunes to secure their wealth. May their mud golems face a fraction of adversity their ancestors faced so that they are tested if they are worthy of living on this earth, or a waste of oxygen that has outgrown its usefulness to the tribe. Nation of pathetic cucks!

Last edited:

Salado

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>Right-wing Politisperg chuuba gets kicked out of the most obviously leftist con that is in the middle of California
>You all:
LnQjXQbbkX.png

Bronze

Clara's live

Some VNU girls are doing an offcollab at their office I think

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
fishman artists.png

This makes a lot of fucking sense, holy shit.

niggaphil

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 69700

This makes a lot of fucking sense, holy shit.
They tried to boot Pippa from the con last year but Fishman told them to go pound sand and could because he was a major sponsor of Off-Kai last year. He doesn't need to purchase artist alley to tell them to not bother him or Pippa this year.

Bronze

DanishCookies

Any volunteers?
VtuberJohn? Murray?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

VTuberThrow

I'm a little disappointed Phase came back to Offkai assuming the Pippa blacklist attempt is true. I guess it's still the best bang for his buck con at the moment given it's size/location/focus but still. A bit cucked but probably a wise business decision.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Right-wing Politisperg chuuba gets kicked out of the most obviously leftist con that is in the middle of California
>You all:
View attachment 69698
No one is Surprised that shes blacklisted were surprised at how stupid they are willing to be about it especially after inviting her in the first place there are 1000 better ways they could of swept this under the rug but nah now everyone knows and offkai will reap the whirlwind for it.

Not sure who shat in your cereal today that would would prefer timelooping to something at least current and relevant.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Given the context of that episode, I really hope this is ironic.

No one is Surprised that shes blacklisted were surprised at how stupid they are willing to be about it especially after inviting her in the first place there are 1000 better ways they could of swept this under the rug but nah now everyone knows and offkai will reap the whirlwind for it.

Not sure who shat in your cereal today that would would prefer timelooping to something at least current and relevant.

:mikok::mikothumbsl::supermigo::hypermigo:

Literally anything is better than having to listen to a buch of retards whine about anything related to culture wars or politics. I'd read Twitter all day if I wanted that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm a little disappointed Phase came back to Offkai assuming the Pippa blacklist attempt is true. I guess it's still the best bang for his buck con at the moment given it's size/location/focus but still. A bit cucked but probably a wise business decision.
OffKai appears to be the most convenient con for Phase to use to grow their brand. They have multiple talents in California who can help with con prep if needed, it's not ridiculously far from their offices in Vancouver so they can freight merch, the con serves a very large population, not to mention being fairly close to a major airport for people who want to travel to the convention. I could see why Fish begrudgingly supports it, it would be hard to find an equivalent con if they dropped OffKai, short of starting up their own con.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Top Bottom