"Don't apply to Phase Connect if you think you're going to get on stream, shake your titties and cry and make money. It only works for me"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure
I really wish I could understand why people are so hung up on Sayu 'milking her time at Nijisanji', especially when I see them routinely excusing far more egregious and annoying examples of the exact same behaviour in different contexts.
There are lots of vtubers that actually milk their PLs and everyone seems chill with them. It's the grifters getting success by milking things they didn't even go through that are the problem

USS IOWA

Wait there's a Civil War? but I haven't started selling revolvers to the South yet.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Piava

Redemption Arc
If I wasn't already on that list before this, I am going severely disappointed in you.
Oh, I'm definetly on the list.
Since by unban I've been told that they will keep an eye on me. :smugmoona:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Apparently there was a spiderman on those times on another earth

Make of that as you will
Is MJ black in this timeline too, because I feel like there's a few potential.... uh.... hang-ups there

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Everyone knows the best Spider-Man story was the one MJ died from cancer after years of taking his radioactive cum.

Yes, that was a real storyline.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Everyone knows the best Spider-Man story was the one MJ died from cancer after years of taking his radioactive cum.

i member the time the marvel zombies guys wrote in the sandman inflating a regular peter to death

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Up there with Norman Osborne and Gwen Stacy having babies together.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

The writers thin veiled fetish strikes again

Stunned But Dumb

I still like Spider-man Reign no matter how edgy it was :annoyedpippa:

niggaphil

Is MJ black in this timeline too, because I feel like there's a few potential.... uh.... hang-ups there

i member the time the marvel zombies guys wrote in the sandman inflating a regular peter to death
Up there with Norman Osborne and Gwen Stacy having babies together.

Are these Vtuber related discussion? :lumitenmakillhim:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Interesting last few pages there... Here, have some Jelly art.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Are these Vtuber related discussion? :lumitenmakillhim:
I just took cues from every non-corpo EN vtuber and talked about cum. And unlike them, I only mentioned it once in under 2 minutes.

Stunned But Dumb

Not a single night of discourse or arguments have triggered me more than tonights :annoyedpippa:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
To add to the Sayu shit, I think it's a messaging issue. Regardless of what your stances are, she still has absolute psychos hounding her for breathing, so I don't think it is an issue of moving on, especially with the Doki bird response in perspective. I understand that it's in her monetary interest to keep hounding Niji, but I think it would be better if she focused on her life and position to grind streaming and be better and more successful to get revenge through envy. In life the best way to get revenge on people, especially these types, is to be successful, thrive, and be happy. To implement this she needs to shift how she talks by first putting forward how great her life is going currently before talking about her past. For example, instead of going into detail about how "fish whore hurt me," she can strategically talk about how good her friends are and how fulfilled she is currently. Granted, this can be utter bullshit for all I know, but just stepping back and taking stock of how her life has objectively improved before diving into her past would do wonders for her mental health and massively improve her image by throwing a surplus of positivity into her chat instead of just drama bait.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
To add to the Sayu shit, I think it's a messaging issue. Regardless of what your stances are, she still has absolute psychos hounding her for breathing, so I don't think it is an issue of moving on, especially with the Doki bird response in perspective. I understand that it's in her monetary interest to keep hounding Niji, but I think it would be better if she focused on her life and position to grind streaming and be better and more successful to get revenge through envy. In life the best way to get revenge on people, especially these types, is to be successful, thrive, and be happy. To implement this she needs to shift how she talks by first putting forward how great her life is going currently before talking about her past. For example, instead of going into detail about how "fish whore hurt me," she can strategically talk about how good her friends are and how fulfilled she is currently. Granted, this can be utter bullshit for all I know, but just stepping back and taking stock of how her life has objectively improved before diving into her past would do wonders for her mental health and massively improve her image by throwing a surplus of positivity into her chat instead of just drama bait.
The problem seems to be that she IS doing that, for the most part. And then she gets an akasupa or a bunch of people on twitter spamming her about something niji-related or whatever, she says one thing about it and then moves on with her stream, and then that's all that gets clipped. And then more people come to her streams for drama, and the cycle continues. I honestly think she would have to redebut as a new v-tuber in a corpo, with actual managers and moderation willing to work to trim back the drama-faggotry, in order to be free of it.

EDIT: It also doesn't help that the base content for a lot of her streams is sort of cruddy, ie long, multi-part rpgs and genshin-adjacent stuff. She's on part 4 of a FE8 randomizer stream right now for example. There has been nothing funny said for the past ten minutes, people are talking over each other all the time, and there are four pvs on the screen at once, my brain is bleeding

EDIT2: Also not great for the clipping content, might I add

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Had to clip this moment from Jelly's stream tonight. The way she laughs and swiftly moves on is fucking incredible, truly the greatest seiso idol
:whatastory:

I recommend checking out the whole stream, it was a 3 hour clusterfuck of hilarity.

Top Bottom