"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

I respect Logs as a YGO player but this just looks like another vtuber "company" that just has good PR and nothing else
Also i am curious about his first gen: Duel Logs is friends with a lot of graduated vtuber that didnt reincarnate so maybe he debuts some of his friends there

this might be retarded but seeing how Nepotism the company works when run by someone who isn't entirely insane will be interesting.
I'm waiting for any of these corps to advance the industry in any way instead of trying to prop themselves up by saying "We're not Niji!"
HOLY SHIT?! YOU'RE NOT TOTALLY TERRIBLE? WOW WHAT A GREAT SERVICE TO VTUBING YOU'RE DOING SIR! NOBEL PEACE PRIZE OVER HERE!

Let it be known that I DESPISE moral grandstanding and posturing. If you wanna make a change then do it, stop talking about it.
if your goal is sinking cash into others and getting them an audience why would you not say as much thats not grandstanding or posturing that's basic marketing and Saying your not like ninji is the bare minimum since the brainlets need to be told as much.

I'm begging you contain your mexican rage for those more deserving.

Salado

She almost sounds sane sometimes.

e:
LOWER

Punished Lurker

I have a bit of a rrat about this. How come Millie is the only talent that tends to show support to the other talents? I am starting to believe the whole management rrats. Who the hell talksa bout their coworkers like this?

Maybe ESL issue but to me this shit is worded so weirdly. Also who the fuck would know about Presentations? We already know that Niji has fuck-all for management. I would assume that the only people a talent would do a presentation for is Management. As for the whole "handing offline work deadlines" a normal person would just say that she is responsible.

I might be able to explain presentations thing. Some of the Livers have mentioned before that for 3D showcases or big events they would make presentations for management so they could explain their ideas or concepts to them. It kinda makes sense if you are talking for 3D stuff because it can explain what assets or ideas they have and how to implement or create them, it but it seems to also reach ridiculous levels sometimes. For example I remember someone in Ethyria saying last year that Petra was busy in the presentations/meeting mines so they could go forward with the Zuttomo group idea.

Also I think I should add, Millie did end up talking about the tweet very briefly in her last membership stream. I can't remember her exact words but it was something like "I opened twitter and I saw something that pissed me off, so I decided to answer/do something/spread some positivity (can't remember the words)" and honestly, I believe her. From what I watched and read from her she seems like the type of woman to act first think later, not to say that even if you try to look at her in a positive way you cannot deny the girl is DUMB with capital letters, look at the context of the infamous "Nijisanji is not a black company" clip if you need any proof, I think I wrote about it a long time ago
She needs therapy.
The entire discussion solved with 3 magical words

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@Azehara NO STOP YOU'RE GETTING POO ALL OVER YOUR HANDS OH NO HE'S GOT HIS AIRPODS IN

Asylum: Civil War.

Captain Britain (played by @The Proctor), the leader of the Asylum must ban Meat Man (@Realticule) to defend the brainwashed super-janny @thhrang from being turned over to Pippa Pipkin's legal team. Coming to theaters near you.

EDIT: holy fuck I'm having deja vu so fucking hard did someone already do this bit

I wanna be the most mexican avenger in the civil war, which one do you reckon that is?
I'm going to bed. I wish to conclude this war by saying I hate you all and I am clearly correct, and that I now have names for the secret purge that will be conducted over the next few weeks. Also I just realized that Sayu is yet another white-haired woman that I've spent an irrational amount of time defending, and I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't change my avatar to Natsuki Subaru at this point.
So you are capable of humor after a heated discussion... one learns new things every day.
I'm begging you contain your mexican rage for those more deserving.
My rage is uncontainable, I spend all day as a slaving lawfag I need to let out my hatred towards the world.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wanna be the most mexican avenger in the civil war, which one do you reckon that is?
Spiderman
he is introduced by stealing Cap's shield in the movie

niggaphil

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I really wish I could understand why people are so hung up on Sayu 'milking her time at Nijisanji', especially when I see them routinely excusing far more egregious and annoying examples of the exact same behaviour in different contexts. I see a woman who has exercised tremendous mental fortitude when dealing with absolute wagon-loads of shit that she never did anything to even vaguely warrant, but somehow she's uniquely at fault and an exception to all the massive amounts of pity, tolerance and unconditional acceptance that other vtubers get when their circumstances are objectively better.

It just grinds my gears a tiny bit. You know what I'm saying?
I understand where you are coming from but that's an empathy trap made by women that don't want solutions, but bitch all day. What we're proposing here are possible solutions founded by observing similar events to her issues, and those are completely ignored. I'm pretty sure she got at least one individual thinking about her wellbeing, trying to crack that retarded skull of hers that feeding dramanigs isn't taking her anywhere, in fact is further alienating her from possible peers.
But as she is a woman she cannot fathom falling back to irrelevance, and is now internally justifying the shortcomings of that gaping mouth as "I deserve justice" - which isn't wrong, I do agree the community in a general sense did her dirty, but she should look at the bright prospect of those events: filter out anyone that jumped ship or belittled her and keep the ones who gave her an ear or believed her much, much closer. This is the solution for her "lack of meaningful relationships", she got the perfect sampling of people that are good for her, yet she keeps bitching and bitching, chasing people that doesn't give a fuck. Then you get the enablers in chat and twitter, further spiraling that behavior, forming the female brain spiral, also known as the crab bucket.
I could make a 6 paragraph guide on how to use the positive side of being shat on by thousands of people as someone who fell victim to a similar situation, but I just want to enjoy her streams when she's talking about her nerdy stuff and stupid trivia about animals while doing some gay shit in farming sims, that's where I see her solving most of her issues.
So yes, she should move on. Let it go even, ask a therapist for help with that.
And you should stop letting women trick you into their ways (women are nice, I get it).
I'd rather marry Marina.
I think you should take a break from the groomcord.

And speaking of the devil, she is streaming some FE8 randomizer with the girls

Another insomnia warrior is back for more Sunshine

Dog girl is yappin

Fatter, older dog is also yappin (she goes for long streams like 12 hours, you're not late)

And if you want to cleanse your brain, get your free lobotomy at MariMari underscore EN channel

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Marina should just move on from life altogether.
I think everyone can agree with this point. :dokibirdWhat:
Wrong, Spider-man was in it.
I can't tell if this is bait because the fallout of Spider-man's arc in it is largely why CW was bad...
I always wondered why Stan Lee didn't throw Quesada and his sycophants off the roof of Marvel's HQ. He knew One More Day was going to be a shitshow. Granted, maybe not a shitshow that people would still be talking about after he was dead, but that's a discussion for another time and place.
Up there with Norman Osborne and Gwen Stacy having babies together.
Oh boy. At least "my radioactive dick webs killed my wife" was always meant to be an edgy "What if". Osborne and Gwen hooking up against all logic and reason was 616-canon.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sayu is like african americans, the harassment will never stop, the reparations will never be enough, much melting down will still be had for years to come.
what fucking reparations? from who for fucking what? what even is this
I find it entertaining people think that Sayu should 'just move on' from Nijisanji. Every single ex-Niji member has confirmed in one way or another that it's not as simple as graduating from the company, and people like Kuro even implied that the only way to get a 'clean break' is to threaten them directly with exposing their dirty secrets unless they shut up and agree to leave you alone.

Nijisanji tries its best to gaslight you into thinking you're nothing without it, and tries to back that assumption up when you leave. Meanwhile, Nijisisters are still to this day openly discussing how to gayop Sayu's community.

But guys, you just don't get it. She should just move on. So many vtubers should just move on! Dizzy should just move on from her terrible family life. Muyu should just move on from her terrible family life. Pippa should just move on from her crippling social phobias. Gura should just move on from her demented fanbase of unironic paedophiles and degenerates. CharlottexBear should just move on from her severe depression and ill health. Marina should just move on from life altogether.

I really wish I could understand why people are so hung up on Sayu 'milking her time at Nijisanji', especially when I see them routinely excusing far more egregious and annoying examples of the exact same behaviour in different contexts. I see a woman who has exercised tremendous mental fortitude when dealing with absolute wagon-loads of shit that she never did anything to even vaguely warrant, but somehow she's uniquely at fault and an exception to all the massive amounts of pity, tolerance and unconditional acceptance that other vtubers get when their circumstances are objectively better.

It just grinds my gears a tiny bit. You know what I'm saying?
I think her rep comes from well her conduct in the aftermath correct or not lobbing a nuke at a corpo and then turning into a semi normal vtuber personality was disappointing now add the usual retards and anti's and now how most people don't want to hear about the same thing repeatedly being complained about justified or not and that's how a Nenelove is made.
I find it funny how people talk of Sayu's experience as if she got raped, bitch worked at the company for like 2 months and acts as if 2 months of not getting asspats by her co-workers is somehow as bad as Doki getting harassed for far longer and she got pushed into trying to suicide, and unlike Sayu Doki ended up shutting the fuck up about muh evil black corpo.
almost like they have contacted reasons to do so ones ninji would like to jump on. I recall a bunch of Kuro and Matara talking about ninji and vague ways i know Matara calls it hollywood

So im gonna ask this ARE YOU SURE THEY DON'T? because mataras whole vsho lore bullshit is about ninji.
If she needs to vent about her time at Niji, it needs to be in private to either a therapist or trusted friend. The reason she has been unable to move on and keeps taking strays is because she has been keeping herself in the line of fire by publicly discussing this shit for months, naming names, and allowing her community to enable it. If she had kept it all private, she would have been forgotten by the retards NDF by now in favor of Doki.

Instead, she alienated herself and made herself a target. Fishman doesn't want her, VShojo doesn't want her, she ruined her relationship with Matara because she couldn't keep her mouth shut in public.
we don't know what their relationship rift is caused by just some vauge lines from the roach which could realistically apply to a long list of names including people who don't know like managers and such.

Infact as i recall Matara disliked Sayu from the beginning and is a supposed Clique supporter which if were accounting for things rumored to be true would be something to anti Matara for that that's the core of the ninji did nothing wrong group.
Wrong, Spider-man was in it.

I don't know enough about Sayu to comment decently as I don't watch her content. I think a lot of her mental issues stem less from her time at Niji and more from her time as a paraiah which was way longer. Also I've always thought comparing her situation to any other ex-nijis is very unfair, especially doki. All things considered, Doki won her fight with Niji. Sayu lost and badly. She's never getting that runback either. She's probably unsatisfied with that loss and forever will be, even if the entirety of niji shutters.
This is my exact take word for word phrased better then i could have and with better grammar.

I will add that shes stupid enough to actually believe she could make friends over there turning coworkers intro friends is already near impossible but at a black company like blacksanji?

Retarded Children need the most love and attention.
Are these Vtuber related discussion? :lumitenmakillhim:
Superheros are idols yes.

So you are capable of humor after a heated discussion... one learns new things every day.

My rage is uncontainable, I spend all day as a slaving lawfag I need to let out my hatred towards the world.
congratulations your a deadpool cosplayer.

you think i'm joking? google Masacre.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I always wondered why Stan Lee didn't throw Quesada and his sycophants off the roof of Marvel's HQ. He knew One More Day was going to be a shitshow. Granted, maybe not a shitshow that people would still be talking about after he was dead, but that's a discussion for another time and place.
Stan was purely a figurehead for quite a while by that point, unfortunately. The real issue is that even 17 years later and 2 years since Quesada quit, it still doesn't look like they are gonna undo OMD.

Oh boy. At least "my radioactive dick webs killed my wife" was always meant to be an edgy "What if". Osborne and Gwen hooking up against all logic and reason was 616-canon.
Yeah, it being canon is what makes it worse to me. Such a fucking shit storyline.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
There will be a 2-days HolostarsJP/EN karaoke relay starting today at 7PM JST, Minase Rio has compiled each available waiting room in one handy twitter thread for those interested!
Not everyone has put up a waiting room so the YouTube playlist will likely be updated later accordingly

Participant List
Day 1: Hanasaki Miyabi, Kishido Temma, Yatogami Fuma, Yukoku Roberu, Minase Rio, Kageyama Shien, Regis Altare, Rikka
Day 2: Arurandeisu, Aragami Oga, Banzoin Hakka, Astel Leda, Hizaki Gamma, Octavio, Utsugi Uyu, Kanade Izuru

YouTube playlist for the relay streams:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think Sayu's content is pretty average and forgettable.
CLIP TAX: More Phase Connect Girls being gross and weird! Now that's the good stuff!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Stan was purely a figurehead for quite a while by that point, unfortunately. The real issue is that even 17 years later and 2 years since Quesada quit, it still doesn't look like they are gonna undo OMD.
Man, reading Amazing Spider-man nowadays is just as grim as being a Nijifan in 2024.
:gunpeko:
Nick Spencer's run was a mixed bag and it had some dips in quality along the way but one thing i respect the guy for is that, at least, he tried to undo some of the shit the fans hated about spiderman for a very long time but then the editorial stepped in and... yeah...
Yeah, it being canon is what makes it worse to me. Such a fucking shit storyline.
Wasn't Sins Past retconned during Spencer's run too?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wasn't Sins Past retconned during Spencer's run too?
I gave up on comics years ago, so if that is true, then that is good to hear, at least

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine reading comics, what are you? Fucking NERDS?!

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I looked away for two hours and return to fucking 5 pages of sayusperging!!! WTF is wrong with you people? "Move on" my ass, no better than rabid nijisisters.
this might be retarded but seeing how Nepotism the company works when run by someone who isn't entirely insane will be interesting.
vshojo already exist though?
Startup with auditions is guaranteed to be money sink for a couple of years, even if their gen0 3 girls are already big names. I wonder what model they'll adopt. Could be something like "for X period most of the revenue is going to promotional expenses"

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Top Bottom