"I hate this stream, chat. It's me lying to make myself look good, chat. I can't believe this. I can't believe that I lied to make myself sound good"Hana Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live playing Layers of Fear (with a heart rate monitor)

Last edited:

Limkin

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Lets stop the current loop to ask what is wrong with these niggas :kroniiphone:?

Low effort so people don't take it seriously:
1716174993947.png
edit:
I'm more disgusted she collabed with those faggots in the thumbnail than the fact those videos are coomer shit. I don't watch her or care either way, but she was always a ho. Idk who were the retards coping, like nigga she gets tickled in the hoohah with superchats y'all need to:gsh:

You know who isn't a whore? MY oshi, Mint. :pomuLove:
Uhhhhh......about that....Nevermind, it's illegal.
edit 2: Wait no, do you mean the fat dog one? I'm not paying attention.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
In less gay news: Doki absolutely fucking trashed Eskay in her grand finals match. Waiting on clips because holy SHIT that was brutal.

"I just don't think. If I don't know what I'm doing, then she doesn't know what I'm doing." The truest words of wisdom from Doki right there.

Last edited:

Void Scribas

I didn't see people mentioning, but, congratulations to Meica for winning Idol Corp Mario Kart tournament and owning RIn Penrose, both in the races and in number of viewers.

Also, congratulations to Koa and Lala for activating baby fever in Coni and making her ovaries power up once again

ES Vtubers will slowly take control of Idol :devilish: Israel took Palestine, we will take their agency

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didn't see people mentioning, but, congratulations to Meica for winning Idol Corp Mario Kart tournament and owning RIn Penrose, both in the races and in number of viewers.

Also, congratulations to Koa and Lala for activating baby fever in Coni and making her ovaries power up once again

ES Vtubers will slowly take control of Idol :devilish: Israel took Palestine, we will take their agency

Are they competing for money? Oh jews...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Out of sheer boredom I decided to look around and see how many micro corpos I could find on twitter, some of these have been posted before I'm sure but a lot of these seem to have been around for a while.

I seriously need to make some kind of contributor list type thing for new corporations/auditions.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
both in the races and in number of viewers.
I was going to say that yeah the ES girls seem to have decent numbers but numbers mean dick if they don't become members and superchat. I'm interested in seeing how well they perform in six months.

USS IOWA

Lets stop the current loop to ask what is wrong with these niggas :kroniiphone:?

Wait a minute I just saw that tweet a minute ago, My first thought is that it's just an overeaction of something mundane like being a troll on Discord or some shit and not abuse.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Void Scribas

I know Polka had degen content and her rise to fame on oda account is literally blowjob ASMR before it was cool but she's too:architect: to score a japanese guy
What Polka blowjob? This is new lore

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Who knows, maybe the jewish sect is more deeply entrenched in the asylum than you may think...
OY VEY THE INQUISITION IS ONTO US MENSHES.

kanpainiggi

This wizard bear can't be this cute! :sanasmile:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I was going to say that yeah the ES girls seem to have decent numbers but numbers mean dick if they don't become members and superchat. I'm interested in seeing how well they perform in six months.
It's pretty bold of you to assume that there will still be an ES branch in six months, or an Idol Corp for that matter.

Top Bottom