"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure
I think I've seen Bondlive EN come up once or twice here but they're currently accepting applications for that scam Iriam app

I've never heard anything good about bond
I seriously need to make some kind of contributor list type thing for new corporations/auditions.
Would be an interesting way to find new vtubers to watch

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Clara cosplaying as a maid

Edit: She's singing Fansa :sanasmile:

Fish man joined Clara's membership
1716183949123.png

Last edited:

Salado

niggaphil

Fish man joined Clara's membership
View attachment 70219
:WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

Edit:
After reading the god damn 10 pages of Whoring, I am fucking glad that My Romanian wife is faithful, and do not make degen content :dokiSmug:

Kanpainiki is the MASTER RACE!

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla live in ten come experience the seisoTM (SeisoTM may include Shouting, Course language and accusations of placing your pippa acrylic stand in a jar)

Ensok

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I just realized polka basically lies through her fucking teeth in the first half of this clip, she was Oda Nobuhime ffs, leagues more popular than any Holo. It was only when her agency began going down the shitter and Holo got into their 2020 stride that she jumped ship.

frz

I just realized polka basically lies through her fucking teeth in the first half of this clip, she was Oda Nobuhime ffs, leagues more popular than any Holo. It was only when her agency began going down the shitter and Holo got into their 2020 stride that she jumped ship.
She didnt lie. She just ... skipped some details.
Basically she had always knew about holo
She "wandered from place to place", "trying all kinds of jobs" (vtubers and non vtubers), but never an idol, she also wanted to go for a smaller corpos this time (which yura didnt make clear here but polka's speech is also hard to understand), rather than the biggest one a.k.a nijisanji due to her experience with upd8, her previous BBC (big black company), and hololive offered way less control "you have to become an idol through your own wills". Since they offer less help, they will demand less from you.
:inahungryl:
Note that holo didnt really blow up until myth which is 1 month after polka debutted. And she probs applied way earlier.

She also didnt jump ship. She got selen-ed by upd8.
Holo didn't blow up IN THE WEST until myth's debut. Their Japanese incline began with gen 3 if we're being real, it was just a lot more gradual.
Oda graduated on april 30, and debuted on August. At best she auditioned around Jun and it could have been as early as May
Gen 3 debuted december 2019, they were gaining subs fast and the company was decently inclining but it is still way smaller than nijisanji and still regarded as mid-sized corpo. Myth blew the company the fuck up though and even holo talent will tell you the same. I'm busy now but it was on one of Subaru's episode.
For comparison, Coco hit 400k subs on Jun 2020
And again she got terminated, not jumping ship. Did you uh not read anything I put on here about upd8. But tl;dr upd8 was really black and not any less than current day nijiEN.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She didnt lie. She just ... skipped some details.
Basically she had always knew about holo
She "wandered from place to place", "trying all kinds of jobs" (vtubers and non vtubers), but never an idol, she also wanted to go for a smaller corpos this time (which yura didnt make clear here but polka's speech is also hard to understand), rather than the biggest one a.k.a nijisanji due to her experience with upd8, her previous BBC (big black company), and hololive offered way less control "you have to become an idol through your own wills". Since they offer less help, they will demand less from you.
:inahungryl:
Note that holo didnt really blow up until myth which is 1 month after polka debutted. And she probs applied way earlier.

She also didnt jump ship. She got terminated.
Holo didn't blow up IN THE WEST until myth's debut. Their Japanese incline began with gen 3 if we're being real, it was just a lot more gradual.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oda terminated on april 30, and debuted on August. At best she auditioned around Jun and it could have been as early as May
Gen 3 debuted december 2019, they were gaining subs fast and the company was decently inclining but it is still way way way smaller than niji and still regarded as mid/small corpo. Myth blew the company the fuck up though and even holo talent will tell you the same. I'm busy now but it was on one of Subaru's episode.

And again she got terminated, not jumping ship. Did you uh not read anything I put on here about upd8. But tl;dr upd8 was really black and not any less than current day nijiEN.
Either way, must've felt like shit to join Holo as opposed to Kurosanji and then have the aloe drama and Taiwan drama back to back.
2020 was for Holo like winning the lottery and then getting struck by lightning 20 times... and surviving.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Miori update: she doesn't want to be a side ho.

Ji3pV9V.png

Archive

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You know who isn't a whore? Chinchilla
Who will be live in a approximately five hours
Embrace seiso you know if being called a coomer, an asshole, or a motherfucker can be considered seiso

View attachment 70207

She'd be a whore for a pink anime rabbit and a brown anime dog.

:pippaworship::airidepressed:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Salado

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
After reading the god damn 10 pages of Whoring, I am fucking glad that My Romanian wife is faithful, and do not make degen content
She has the heart of a whore but a body so unattractive she's unable to capitalize on it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She does bring up a good point though. I mean she doesn't at all, but I do have a question

If I hop on twitter how am I suppose to know who is GFE and not?

Honestly keeping track of the whoretubers would be way easier than Miori-tubers. If only ho tubers weren't all insufferable and requires you to support Palestine. Because there obviously ain't nothing hotter than a naked bimbo trying to get you to free land from the jews.

Anyway if I did know who considers themselves GFE I would know who to avoid. Or whose day to ruin if it's that easy. I mean not that I would. I mean I probably already have.

:polkasticks:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Na she referenced her being an entertainer before (Nobuhime) at 3:47, and maybe other temp jobs around the idol, vtuber or entertainment industry.

"Well, I've done a lot of circus practice and also acted as an entertainer before. I've thrown myself into all sorts of odd jobs before. But I haven't tried the job of idol before! I've produced idols before but I hadn't been an idol before."

Top Bottom