"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm going to corroborate that Watame isn't a whore. She's an Ojisan 953255079551586314.png

And unrelated, but someone compiled all the deaths during the Hardcore Minecraft event:

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
It reminds of me that meme someone made, stylized as a wikihow page, with a drawing of a nude Pomu and the article below it saying "How to improve your social standing? 1. Post images of your naked body on anonymous imageboards."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
This is how she reacts when people like her tweets, or watch her streams, or give her friendly career advice.
Imagine how she would react if anything actually happened.
At some point in the future we're going to see an article like "Korean woman stabs husband to death in his sleep. She claims he looked at another woman out of the corner of his eye."

niggaphil

I guess this would be an interesting event, and may require separate thread to discuss in the future.

Hololive Matsuri will have BiliBili members only stream at 5/24. Looks like Hololive planning to return to Chink Market.

@Gaotye (bilibili DD) may have more Chinkland info regarding this stream

Edit:
At some point in the future we're going to see an article like "Korean woman stabs husband to death in his sleep. She claims he looked at another woman out of the corner of his eye."
It is already happened, fam :dokiSmug:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Miori update: she doesn't want to be a side ho.

Ji3pV9V.png

Archive
Friendly reminder that YouTube introduced what is essentially a built-in spreadsheet function for streamers late last year:

Also, IIRC, this feature is accessible to anyone who is modded on a streamer's channel.

So yeah, if your oshi has a wrench on some other chuuba's channel, she'll figure out that you're a dirty :WHORE!!!:.
It reminds of me that meme someone made, stylized as a wikihow page, with a drawing of a nude Pomu and the article below it saying "How to improve your social standing? 1. Post images of your naked body on anonymous imageboards."
You mean this?
1713942925349957.jpg

Last edited:

Limkin

Hololive Matsuri will have BiliBili members only stream at 5/24. Looks like Hololive planning to return to Chink Market.
Are there any sources other than screenshots? It would be very easy to post a link to an actual stream or channel, but all I found were screenshots and all look different

niggaphil

Are there any sources other than screenshots? It would be very easy to post a link to an actual stream or channel, but all I found were screenshots and all look different
Let me google that for you..... :marinewhat:

Nowadays Zoomers dont use google anymore heh? :fishmandispair:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
blue woman mein kampf after being late for like an hour or so

Limkin

Nowadays Zoomers dont use google anymore heh?
You post something with no source for it and I am supposed to google it to verify? Sure

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
New Ami short cover, she sings, it good, you listen;

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I guess this would be an interesting event, and may require separate thread to discuss in the future.

@Gaotye (bilibili DD) may have more Chinkland info regarding this stream

Matsuri's bilibili account here

I'm not well-versed in browsing bilibili but I couldn't seem to find the stream on the said screenshot, would be more believable if someone could pull up the direct link to it or something

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

niggaphil

Matsuri's bilibili account here

I'm not well-versed in browsing bilibili but I couldn't seem to find the stream on the said screenshot, would be more believable if someone could pull up the direct link to it or something
The first bili bili community post mentioned about her stream in her bilibili channel.

orca-image--111986822.jpeg

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The first bili bili community post mentioned about her stream in her bilibili channel.

View attachment 70231
I am sorry but how after all these years this channel still has a "membership" subscription?
How the fuck does that work
There is someone literally paying for 4 years of zero content to an account hololive never used???

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
I likely won't have time to finish writing the recap of the final day of the hololive Minecraft Hardcore server until tomorrow.

In the meantime:
Pekora is holding a final news stream.

Animation of Marine and Botan in bed during the server.

The server in a nutshell from four views.

This guy designed the logo for the event.

[Archive]
saku㊴ said: (Google TL)
The exciting box project has begun #ホロ鯖ハードコアマイクラ and I designed the logo I'm so excited for the next week! Thank you so much!!

Last edited:

niggaphil

I am sorry but how after all these years this channel still has a "membership" subscription?
How the fuck does that work
There is someone literally paying for 4 years of zero content to an account hololive never used???
Speaking from someone who has michael cat as his oshi.......

:dokiSmug:

Tightpinch

Top Bottom