"I will be honest with you - (mint chocolate) reminds me of toothpaste - and boy do I love fucking toothpaste"Banzoin Hakka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The first bili bili community post mentioned about her stream in her bilibili channel.

View attachment 70231
Yeah, the account is active for a couple months now, it looks like. So is the main Holo channel account. Both promoted this stream on 5/24, as well.

USS IOWA

I guess this would be an interesting event, and may require separate thread to discuss in the future.

Hololive Matsuri will have BiliBili members only stream at 5/24. Looks like Hololive planning to return to Chink Market.

@Gaotye (bilibili DD) may have more Chinkland info regarding this stream

Edit:

It is already happened, fam :dokiSmug:

I wonder how the whole Hololive fans geel if Cover wants to get back in China, The only thing I hope is that they will bring back the talents that is not part of the shitshow that happened years ago, But I suspect that Cover will not do this action unscathe cause some people do still remember what happened and they were the most hardcore ones.

Rockford

Nowadays Zoomers dont use google anymore heh? :fishmandispair:
Wonder if "letmegooglethatforyou.com" is still up.

Just a reminder 2008 is 16 years ago. Have fun with the math

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Speaking from someone who has michael cat as his oshi.......

:dokiSmug:
Fucker i am being serious
Wait
These are the same accounts used by these chinks that just re upload Hologras with Chinese subs
THEY EVEN UPLOADED ONE THAT ISNT IN THE MAIN CHANNEL

niggaphil

I wonder how the whole Hololive fans geel if Cover wants to get back in China, The only thing I hope is that they will bring back the talents that is not part of the shitshow that happened years ago, But I suspect that Cover will not do this action unscathe cause some people do still remember what happened and they were the most hardcore ones.
I don't know about other country, But I am sure the Taiwanese chink community losing their shit right now. That's where I got the info about Matsure stream :dokiSmug:
Taiwanese forum link

Wait
These are the same accounts used by these chinks that just re upload Hologras with Chinese subs
I am not sure about Chinkland community situation, only @Gaotye (bilibili DD) would know these subscription is legit or not. He may able to provide better explanation

Wonder if "letmegooglethatforyou.com" is still up.

Just a reminder 2008 is 16 years ago. Have fun with the math
Yup it is still up:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wait
Why would they bother doing updates on the main account that are this detailed?

frz

Wait
The hololive account is confirmed gay OP, not owned by Hololive.
It has been active for a year.
Chinks started coming back not COVER
I am surprised that if it was real they wouldnt announce it in the main twitter account like they did with the re-screens of 4th FES
That's what I meant. Probs could have worded it better, but tl;dr Hololive never owned that channel in the first place. It was always owned by some chink subber even before the coco yab
99% the matsuri shit is gay op too

Last edited:

Limkin

I would laugh really hard if all of this is just a gayop trying to force her to come and stream there because "she" promised it to fans by announcing a stream. Or it starts and it's just some old stream replaying while chinks are grabbing money from idiots. Wouldn't be the first time they tried it

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Guess we will find out on the 24th, but Cover has officially used Bilibili to do distribute paid VODs of an event (4th fes?) pretty recently. Apparently, some non-China Chinese-speaking countries use Bilibili, too.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Why would they bother doing updates on the main account that are this detailed?

This is what i am talking about
It always was, holo never had an official bilibili channel even before the yab.
What happened was some subber made it, got popular demanded holo to work with them
Holo went: Ok bro just do whatever
When the holo yab happened, the subber guy deactivated the account threatening hololive. Holo went: Ok bro just do whatever.
He reenabled it like a year ago. Wayyyy before this matsuri thing.
@Gaotye (bilibili DD) thinks it's gay op from bilibili itself to reacquire the channel and not the original subber.
Chinks started coming back not COVER
I am surprised that if it was real they wouldnt announce it in the main twitter account like they did with the re-screens of 4th FES

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Because they know their JP audience would crucify them. There was also this supposed leak of Bilibili Macro Link that this would be corraborated if this is real:
l9x1ks090l1d1.jpeg

niggaphil

Because they know their JP audience would crucify them. There was also this supposed leak of Bilibili Macro Link that this would be corraborated if this is real:
View attachment 70233
I thought it is Black Lives Matter 2024 concert..... :dokiSmug:

I knew Matsuri used to have some dedicated chink fanbase, Kobo spoke and sing chinese songs in the last Taipei event, and Vox being the fuckboi that every fujoshi wants to get pregnant.....

Finana....? I don't remember there is a huge chink fanbase for Finana...... :baeJam:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kobo spoke and sing chinese songs in the last Taipei event
To be fair, they were in a Chinese-speaking country, so that's not exactly anything crazy.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I don't know about other country, But I am sure the Taiwanese chink community losing their shit right now. That's where I got the info about Matsure stream :dokiSmug:

I am not sure about Chinkland community situation, only @Gaotye (bilibili DD) would know these subscription is legit or not. He may able to provide better explanation
These channel were never owned by COVER or the girls or any kind of official staff
They where always at the power of Chinese fans
But i dont understand how the fans holo still has that much fans in China because they pretty much erradicated their branch in favor or other 2 vtubers and after that all of them became antis that went to harass Fubuki and even created a gay ops group named "FOX HOUND" how the fuck are they still excited about Hololive when Fubuki its still there???
Bonus:
1716211997081.png
i know Chinks love Aqua but this is too much
Edit: The "official" Channel never uploaded HoloWitches MV and the Fubuki channel still exists
Their "official" Weibo account that just reuploads everything from the main HoloAccounts with some simplified Chinese

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Miori update: she doesn't want to be a side ho.

Ji3pV9V.png

Archive

I have a growing list of Miori-related bookmarks on the forum. She might be worth a livestream someday when they build up to a critical mass. I'm surprised people don't talk about her more often, she seems like a prime lolcow.

What about the Laundry Room? From your "How to use":

We can make a thread there to list all small corpos, and create separate threads for the ones that turn black/implode in spectacular fashion.

I'm terrible at remembering what I wrote. It's not quite so much the act of *recording* an audition/corpo, but having it somewhere that can be easily referenced and updated. I think it would be a major asset to the vtuber community and an easy way of 'legitimizing' the use of the site (though honestly given how literally every single vtuber I've ever spoken to admits to browsing 4chan or at least egosearching themselves there occasionally, I'm starting to feel the whole 'legitimacy' thing is retarded kayfabe) to the broader industry. As far as I know there is no site out there that actually catalogues auditions, corporations, etc. Apart from the vtuber wikis, which are shit anyway and nobody uses them.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
You mean this?
Man that entire arc was such a blast, people thought it would be the final yab. Good on her for taking it like a champ, only made me respect her much more.
A boyfriend yab would be extremely funny right about now.
There was an asshole spamming a pic of her with a dude, pushing the boyfriend narrative:
240520-103755.png
Someone this talented and propped by the asian buff definitely wouldn't be single forever, but if she's half the menhera she shows online I can see no relationship lasting more than 3 months.

Kiki is chatting before starting Spyro 3 (french)

And Juni is playing World of Warcraft, again

niggaphil

To be fair, they were in a Chinese-speaking country, so that's not exactly anything crazy.
I think I need to elaborate this: In last week Hololive Taipei Karaoke, Kobo was the only talent that sang 3 to 4 Chinese pop songs with fluent Chinese (she studied chinese before), while the other talents sang the Japanese and English songs.

Hence I said Kobo will be the main candidate for the Hololive event CN because she could speak fluent chinese, and sing chinese songs to attract more chink audiences.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think I need to elaborate this: In last week Hololive Taipei Karaoke, Kobo was the only talent that sang 3 to 4 Chinese pop songs with fluent Chinese (she studied chinese before), while the other talents sang the Japanese and English songs.

Hence I said Kobo will be the main candidate for the Hololive event CN because she could speak fluent chinese, and sing chinese songs to attract more chink audiences.
Kobo was definitely not the only girl to do so. Bae sang a song in Chinese there, too. She may have not have bothered learning multiple songs, like Kobo, but also speaks Mandarin, even if she is not as fluent in it as Cantonese.

Top Bottom