"When life gives you lemons, POISON THEM!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Who the hell wants to join Nijisanji after what gappened in the last few months? Prepare to have 1 view corpo talents folks!
im guessing that this is already in the works before all the stuff happened or there are just unbelievably dense retards who just cant and wont care

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
It's about a collab with the Ikinari Steak that she retweeted right before that. And it's happening on 24th.
Bad timing LOL

But still that hasnt stopped some being jerks to Matsuri

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bad timing LOL

But still that hasnt stopped some being jerks to Matsuri

People will be angry either way, but that's not bad tbh. Having public outcry against it will tell Cover how hated this decision really is.

Edit: DAMN people are REALLY angry about this lol, I am glad the fires of chinese hatred still burn so brightly within the Hololive fan circles, I would've guessed goldfish memory morons and people who came after would've long forgotten. AND THIS IS ACTUAL FANS COMPLAINING! FOR ONCE! No grifters, no vultures, no dramatubers, no tourists, this is the real deal!

Last edited:

Limkin

Bad timing LOL
The tweet was posted what, 14 hours ago or something? It would be plenty of time for chinks to organize Matsuri's "return stream". And then spread it everywhere. That's literally how our resident chink came to this forum when they tried doing the exact same thing with Hologra.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Important Twitter archiving update
  • As of the past few hours, twitter.com links are starting to redirect to x.com. Ghostarchive doesn't archive x.com links as being signed in, so it won't save threads. Use Nitter instances such as nitter.poast.org until this issue gets resolved.
Shilling my Twitter archiving guide I wrote a while ago.
Update on this: x.com links are now being properly archived as being signed in on Ghostarchive, allowing you to save entire threads again.

-----------------
Full highlights of the Korone and Aqua stream.

Animation of Marine's manners going up against Subaru's manners.

TimeSmith plays Bunny Garden with high ping.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
People will be angry either way, but that's not bad tbh. Having public outcry against it will tell Cover how hated this decision really is.
Its not even a decision if Matsuri its really posting about the steak collab people could be jumping at her just for a Chink Gay ops
Sorry Fatsuri :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Edit: DAMN people are REALLY angry about this lol, I am glad the fires of chinese hatred still burn so brightly within the Hololive fan circles, I would've guessed goldfish memory morons and people who came after would've long forgotten. AND THIS IS ACTUAL FANS COMPLAINING! FOR ONCE! No grifters, no vultures, no dramatubers, no tourists, this is the real deal!
This is Cover's own fault, tbh. If they really are being gay-op'd, they need to come out and say those accounts are not official and for people to ignore them, which they should have done the first time this happened. Otherwise, they need to stop being coy and state they are going back to BiliBili.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
It is already happened, fam :dokiSmug:

> Happened on May 16

So, uh...any recent hiatus announcements from any known chink vtubers we should be watching out for?

Also, Jesus Christ, this bitch crosses the line from menhera into pure fucking evil:
After the violent attack, Guo reportedly said that she left the hotel and went to a nearby City Market, claiming that he did not seem to be in any pain. There, she purchased supplies including rubbing alcohol, antibiotics and beer. However, Guo conceded that she forgot to buy any bandages for the victim’s injuries.

Later that day, the victim told Guo that he felt cold and thought he might die, police wrote. Instead of calling 911, Guo reportedly gave him “greens,” ibuprofen, and water. A short while later, she reportedly told police that he was dead.
Don't stick your dick in crazy, you may just lose it.

Is this about new gen?
It's the pearly gates, NijiEN is dead and all of its talents are going to heaven

Get it? Because NIJISANJI is Hell?

Yuki can go to super-Hell as far as I'm concerned

ex_lurker

Is this about new gen?

If it's a new gen, it's going to be interesting to see
1) if they managed to recruit a full roster
2) who was desperate enough to apply and continue the recruitment process despite seeing the clusterfuck that niji currently has been in the past year

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is this about new gen?

Not bad, but if I was a Niji intern, I'd have picked a different image to welcome the next gen:

758-EA7-F6-632-B-405-D-A3-A6-D6-D595731019-w974-n-s.jpg

Zapan1984

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Pathologic

SuperMeche playing Ghost in the Shell

Lumia playing harp

Zeta playing Touhou Danmaku Kagura Phantasia Lost

And she released 3d version of her original song

Is this about new gen?

Gate's closing. It's over, bros.:pomuSalute:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
With Hololive returning to BiliBili, this is the perfect time to poach and get into the market with a very strong chink following, introducing the next Holostars superstar
Nox Okuma

nox.jpg

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is Cover's own fault, tbh. If they really are being gay-op'd, they need to come out and say those accounts are not official and for people to ignore them, which they should have done the first time this happened. Otherwise, they need to stop being coy and state they are going back to BiliBili.
We will find out on the 24th I guess, if it's really real then I have no complaints with giving Cover shit for it. Finally a valid complaint from the fans and not bs propagated by fucking normies and outsiders.

Limkin

With Hololive returning to BiliBili, this is the perfect time to poach and get into the market with a very strong chink following, introducing the next Holostars superstar
I can't decide if this image says "hola amigos" or "bonjour les amis". It's an unholy fusion of french and spanish

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I can't decide if this image says "hola amigos" or "bonjour les amis". It's an unholy fusion of french and spanish
Its a rorschach test, it depends on what you're more racist towards

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Takodachi wishes Ina a happy birthday.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Is this about new gen?

Honest to God, I've never been more excited for a new Niji Gen. There's just no way this shit isn't a literal dumpster fire.

hq720.jpg

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Is this about new gen?

Definitely new gen. Would interesting to see the response for the new debuts despite the reputation of Niji in the EN-sphere pretty much in ruins due to their drama and other stuff.

Also, assuming that this follows the same routine like they did back in the debut of TTT, then we should probably get the debut date and designs reveal around give-or-take 24 hours from now.

Top Bottom