"Who is you?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

The guy seems like a mic-too-close-to-face type. He'll obviously do the worst of his gen and he has nobody to fujo-bait off of at least til the collab ban is over.

The loli couldn't enunciate her 1 second ad line properly, so she's probably a wash.

The maid actually sounds pretty good. But its been barely a couple hours and I'm already misreading her name with Kiara's. Was that the plan?
Those lines have never been a good indication of even what they sound like. The lines are processed to hell and back, enough to make people genuinely believe there was a good chance Vox might be CDawgVA.

Horo7618

No one in particular
WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN NIJIEN?! WHATS EVEN THERE TO GAIN ANYMORE?!?!?
If I had to guess, some people think they can fix vtubers, and some vtubers think they can fix vtuber corps.....

Both are wrong.

frz

Well how do you feel now as one of the TTT members?
They have a gen name and a debut song. They already do better than TTT :calihalloween:

Xuhle

They have a gen name and a debut song. They already do better than TTT :calihalloween:
Well they already set the bar low, by the time they debut though they probably wont make that bar any better.

Limkin

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Despite my gross dislike for Malice Menace whatever the fuck her name is now, pls understand that she's both a Cyberlive survivor and probably escaping from the Jew tunnels, changing her birthday is just something she has to do for WITSEC.
She's just straight up stupid, please be understanding of that hanpa retard.
sayu is getting desperate trying to get new friends it seems

This girl pays alimony and wastes money on this shit, this is why bitches are forever broke.
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:

While I do think the attitude is lovable, why the fuck would you fund cosplayers? Did she never, ever read /clg/? She jumped out of the crab bucket straight into the snakes pit.
Why is she so stupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddd :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

Slabman is back and is cooling a PC with milk. Yes, integral milk

Takako has been on-off this month but she is back and is doing karaoke, you can redeem songs

Isa is up with more karaoke as well and a new song

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Bronze

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If I had to guess, some people think they can fix vtubers, and some vtubers think they can fix vtuber corps.....

Both are wrong.
Vtubers can INFLUENCE corpos, but not fix them. Specially a corpo as big as Niji.
The bigger corpos get the harder they are to steer, the more people have to cooperate to make shit run smoothly or change direction, it's a tradeoff of relatability and maneuverability for brand power and sheer might.

Tightpinch

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
those fucking names holy shit :whatastory:
their voices at least are somewhat unique I'll give them that. I hope these niggas are in there just to get a fanbase and fuck off to vshojo because at this point you must be very retarded to join for the "opportunities"

One out of three have decent names, that is better than the average with Niji's Human Wave Tactics approach to growth.

I think she joined the wrong branch

View attachment 70266

So she is another Kotoka then, a JP who wasn't good enough to get into JP so settled for EN.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

View attachment 70266
looool I was just about to speculate that at least one is going to be another VTA dodger, only way to get people to join NijiEN is someone who will go JP anyways so they don't care about the recent EN drama.

VSoyBoy

View attachment 70266
As much as I think pre-debut twitter shenanigans are not representative of the personalities and content to come, just looking over the tweets and interactions, they seem to be going hard on some kind of chuuni lore autism. Maybe the "Actors" gen thing really is this one. So it could be a "NijiEN (JP)" situation or it's part of their quirky lore thing. For what it's worth all her tweets have been in English for the hour she's been alive.

Edit: Also, except for the very first part the Bio follows the template for everyone in NijiEN
Screenshot 2024-05-21 034151.png

frz

View attachment 70266
Twisty Plain Trash?
I think she might not be a VTA skipper no japanese would name themselves Zako which is trash/scum/noob

Oh nevermind kuzuha exists. But still, he kayfabes as trash like his name. :whatastory:

Negzana

Been a day without Kaela. I'm staring to have withdrawal symptoms, where are you Kaela uuu

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
As much as I think pre-debut twitter shenanigans are not representative of the personalities and content to come, just looking over the tweets and interactions, they seem to be going hard on some kind of chuuni lore autism. Maybe the "Actors" gen thing really is this one. So it could be a "NijiEN (JP)" situation or it's part of their quirky lore thing. For what it's worth all her tweets have been in English for the hour she's been alive.

Edit: Also, except for the very first part the Bio follows the template for everyone in NijiEN
View attachment 70267

Stop distracting from the collective hate boner and unregulated rrat breeding with logical observations and reasonable alternative takes, its the only enjoyment Kurosanji can give most of us anymore. Give everyone a solid 24 hours before you start pointing out the birth defects in the rrats.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is it wrong that I actually like the design of the new Niji guy?

Top Bottom