"Oh I thought that was Tara Strong, before she got fuckin' weird huehuEHUEHUAHAHUAhua, I mean I rumumbuhr when she was like 'No AI voices! because it hurts the voice actress industry!' but later on, she was 'But AI art is OK!' huhuHUAHUAHuahaha... and I was like lol you can't pick and choose your causes! uhUHUAHUAhaha!"Dokibird

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
New NijiYamanbas are so boring that we are discussing who is more faggier

im more excited on the fact that the guy who was hired was a BFE vtuber who scammed people

its actually gonna be hilarious if they pull a raito on EN

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Okay, that is enough sperging for me today.

Moom (Pre-recorded) Karaoke in 6 hours.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
an "Allo ace queer who is against the cisheteronormative patriarchy" like Jelly.
If jelly is trying to overthrow the patriarchy then she is doing a fucking shit job at it. Every other month she malds about wanting to be a housewife on both her vtuber and moonjelly account.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing Hades II

Rhubarb playing Buckshot Roulette

Green Airi's asmr stream

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If jelly is trying to overthrow the patriarchy then she is doing a fucking shit job at it. Every other month she malds about wanting to be a housewife on both her vtuber and moonjelly account.

oh, so she's going to be a future cat lady, got it

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New NijiYamanbas are so boring that we are discussing who is more faggier

It takes a holohomo to have an actually good drama.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

closedblas

No fucking vet or lawyer makes that much right out of school, trust me. As a lawyer you will be AT BEST making 40k if you get into a really good firm, and even then most firms will have you on shitty job duty for months or years until they decide to move you to good positions. You'd only make more if you have handouts from your parents, aka getting a position in your dad's firm that pays well or connections due to influence or political power.

But who knows, I ain't a filthy fucking commiefornian ching chong who's only purpose in life is to slave away for 40 years and then die childless.
215K is easily big tech SWE total comp

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I did. Thank you.

Given Ruze and Goldbullet's virtue signalling the other day, that's 2/4 of ARMIS.

But then again, are there any Holos at this point who aren't pro-troon?
As long as it remains on their pl, I don't give give a fuck. If you want purity tests, good luck with female vtubers. Most are young asian and white women, stats say they are certainly all progressive as fuck and would be horrified to talk to you in person. Even the "based" ones will scurry back to the lefty side if things get too hot.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus christ, I just Googled this and want to erase it from existence.
"Hey man, just because the bad guy is trying to take over the world doesn't mean he's so uncaring to not include a wheelchair ramp into his dungeon."
215K is easily big tech SWE total comp
Yeah, she's a Californian. There's a whole legion of overpaid comp sci fags that graduated, did an internship for a few years, and are already making retarded money. If they're smart, they'll try to move on to a management position because they've got less than a decade until the company wants to replace them with fresh blood or some pajeet.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Bronze

Phase offkai schedule. Damn that's a lot of events

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter

They funded it and kicked Kirsche out, of course they are gonna have the most events.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Damn they aren't leaving you time to do anything. This really is about to become Phase Con in a couple years if things keep going in this direction

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn they aren't leaving you time to do anything. This really is about to become Phase Con in a couple years if things keep going in this direction
Will they kick other corpos out? At least kick the jews fishman, that would be so fucking funny.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh nice, original song premiere from the Starwomen (Lumi, Jelly, Shiina)

Top Bottom