"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Makes ear-licking asmr content with a hypersexualized avatar...

DON'T SEXUALIZE ME OR MY CONTENT!!

They/them deserve all the :jellySlurs:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
At what point does the continued insistence that people must be lying because what they're saying does not confirm your preconceived notions become the cope?

Who gets one guy'd more? Nijisanji Livers or their fans?

Stunned But Dumb

found some funny stuff
but knowing its from twitch its a femboy to femboy interaction i guess

I kind of don't care about this situation, but for completion's sake I ran into his reply so I guess I'll post it here

Very loud

I'm going live in a few minutes.

Hey, I'm curious. You've talked quite a bit before about how you much prefer twitch over youtube. I understand not wanting to alienate the audience you've grown on YT, but why not also stream on twitch as a secondary base or something? I am well aware not all of your content would fly on twitch, but not all of it has to be that. I was simply wondering

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
Makes ear-licking asmr content with a hypersexualized avatar...

DON'T SEXUALIZE ME OR MY CONTENT!!

They/them deserve all the :jellySlurs:
As we used to say back in the day, don't bitch about people staring at your ass when your wearing booty shorts with JUICY written on the back.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Also she seethed about being called female in the past.

No MtF is going to complain about that

EDIT: Since everyone seems confused: she's not MtF (male-to-female trans, the classic troon, think Chris Chan, Jonathan Yarniv) but non binary (she uses they/them pronouns and doesn't want to be referred as a woman, but nothing else changes, think mentally ill white woman with brightly colored hair). Some non binaries don't consider themselves trans.

I don't get it. Imagine being born in a first world country with good genes and good economical prospects. Why the fuck her brain need to create so many non-issues?
She's fucking gorgeous and still slurps that vermin narrative, I literally do not get it.
Maybe she needs to go through famine or war for a fix. A vacancy year in Venezuela.
Who gets one guy'd more? Nijisanji Livers or their fans?
Investors :rikutazumi:

Slabman is creating flammable headphones

The other moth is now live

Dr Nova is back and blabbing

And Bloom is playing another DOOM WAD, Duality

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

First game, they've won CHAMPION.

Also, thanks to rpr earlier explaining that 30% menhera was fine, they are now called "TSM. Team Slightly Menhera."

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eira playing Minecraft with a bunch of Indies, but not streaming her POV

Jealous

Lurker

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Advent off (minus twin doggos) collab trying snacks

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Eureka

Murray Live with more Fallout: New Vegas

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Anya and Kronii will be playing horny game in 45.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bettel making a his wwe character

Its going horribly wrong so far as expected

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also she seethed about being called female in the past.

No MtF is going to complain about that

EDIT: Since everyone seems confused: she's not MtF (male-to-female trans, the classic troon, think Chris Chan, Jonathan Yarniv) but non binary (she uses they/them pronouns and doesn't want to be referred as a woman, but nothing else changes, think mentally ill white woman with brightly colored hair). Some non binaries don't consider themselves trans.

I know a non-binary woman who will politely remind you she's not a girl if you misgender her but she'll readily talk about being a lesbian without acknowledging the fact the definition of being a lesbian is being a gay woman.

I'll respect a transwoman/transman for (not) having the balls to definitively transition. Deciding you're undefined is peak retard when all of reality is strictly defined.

I don't get it. Imagine being born in a first world country with good genes and good economical prospects. Why the fuck her brain need to create so many non-issues?
She's fucking gorgeous and still slurps that vermin narrative, I literally do not get it.
Maybe she needs to go through famine or war for a fix. A vacancy year in Venezuela.

It's because North America so heavily pushes universal inclusion, participation rewards, "everyone is heckin valid" bullshit to convince kids that they're all special, unique and beautiful despite whatever weaknesses of their genetics they may have to counteract people feeling bad that they're just some degree of fucked up. When everyone is special for nothing, no one is special for anything, so the ones with the most desperation to be acknowledged or stand out invent new ways to separate themselves in order to draw recognition or attention and feed their selfish egotistical lust for acknowledgement that, yes, they really are special.

I also think it's a byproduct of sheltered, privileged lives. They've never faced any real struggles or hardships in their lives and somehow feel like they should be fighting some insurmountable battle in order to matter to the world, so they pick meaningless bullshit to champion like trying to stop people from eating McDonalds because imagine thinking a multinational fast food restaurant gives a fuck about a war going on between two countries and will stop business operations just because. I would fathom a guess that the sheer amount of loss they would suffer from closing out branches in an entire country simply to protest the war would be costs literally never recouped and what incentive is there to just drop a whole country and lose millions of dollars in revenue for the minor boost in bluehair support in NA? Fuck that. To say nothing of the staff in protested countries now losing their pay because the company pulled back operations while they're in conflict. I guess these civilians better just suffer hardships.

I feel like I had more to rage about but my brain is frying out from heat and I'm bored of ranting. I hate twitter activists, they're fucking worthless and I'm sick of seeing their posts.

Salado

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Recently discovered a small chuba I wanted to shill
Meet Orla, a Dullahan Vtuber who plays mostly retro games
GNGTRKNa0AAiFBL.jpg

Tonight shes playing Scooby Doo for the GBA!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Recently discovered a small chuba I wanted to shill
Meet Orla, a Dullahan Vtuber who plays mostly retro games
View attachment 70372

Tonight shes playing Scooby Doo for the GBA!

She's ex-Tsunderia, I enjoyed her streams back in the day.
:holohag::hololove:

Maplewinters is playing... Solitaire. Jerry?

Ashton is back with some Jet Set Radio

Top Bottom