"Yeah, Rie was also there, and she didn't go to the Shit Museum with us, but don't worry: I bought her the headband"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
blue woman hands

muscle snake artism

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Let me be sappy for Hololive Gen 1 for a bit

6 years is huge, and in such a shaky industry, where not just talents, but whole corpos just suddenly come and go in a shorter timeframe.
Gen 1 is, similar to Myth, special to me, because while Myth was the gateway to Hololive as a whole, it was Gen 1 and mainly Haachama that got me into the JP bunch. Haachama and Matsuri had very consistent LiveTLs in the chat, which made it easy to got into them back then. Also, Haachma made consistent efforts to also appeal to the foreign fans back then, which I wanted to reward by watching every english stream of hers. Also, the Aussie in her English accent is super cute and unique.
Then I watched Shallys once and also fell in love with Aki.
I didn't quite have such a clear-cut moment with Foobs or Mel, but Fubuki would grow and impress my by her sheer consistency and how much she meant to other members. Also, that famous quote of hers that, "as long as I am here, you can trust Hololive". I don't know why, but I fully trust her on that one, and it's something that gave me great comfort back in stormy times like when Coco graduated or when Rushia nuked herself. For some reason, they don't feel like empty words.

Seeing them all now go into year 7, I haven't been there from the very beginning, but at this point I have witnessed everyones journey for longer than not. And so I can't help but feel a bit proud and wish them all the best.

They all posted matchig post 3D Live tweets

Yagoo also congratulated them and Nodoka and the doggos were watching

They have some really cute looking acrylic stands as princesses for the merch

as well as champagne glass and a Polaroid holder
but thats not all!

Each member will also celebrate their anniversary on their own in a stream relay, thus revealing Solo anniv merch for each girl, in addition to the group merch

I don't really have anything to add, but below are pictures from the 3D live I liked

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

wtf-time.gif

frz

On today episode of legend of polka, it be revealed that polka might have fall back to being porka, she's no longer going to the gym, finishing days with double digit steps walked (tracked by iphone), with one day in particular she managed to take a total of 16 steps....
Her schedule might look like this 5:50 wakes up, 6 am streams -> 8am, watches HoloEN with passion english -> 1 pm -> nap til 3pm, took 8 step to the door to get uber -> took 8 step back into the PC room -> plays gacha/eats/lazes around until 11 pm -> streams till 1 am -> sleep til 5:50. provided non-recording day ofc

Other peeps:
- nene take her dog out for walk 30 minutes a day. I'm surprised she's keeping a dog on top of her zoo.
- Botan takes a light walk of 10 kilometers everyday that's about 6 miles for you freedom reader

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
On today episode of legend of polka, it be revealed that polka might have fall back to being porka, she's no longer going to the gym, finishing days with double digit steps walked (tracked by iphone), with one day in particular she managed to take a total of 16 steps....
Her schedule might look like this 5:50 wakes up, 6 am streams -> 8am, watches HoloEN with passion english -> 1 pm -> nap til 3pm, took 8 step to the door to get uber -> took 8 step back into the PC room -> plays gacha/eats/lazes around until 11 pm -> streams till 1 am -> sleep til 5:50. provided non-recording day ofc
:architect:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Every years is chuubas lying, cheating and backstabbing for our entertainment year.

No Marine framing, stabbing, getting framed or getting stabbed by her daughter, though. Much sadness.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Well yeah, no shit. The real beauty in the country isn't in some city. As San Francisco was mentioned, it isn't even the most beautiful area in its region as there's a whole bunch of beautiful redwood forests right next door.
American cities in general range from uninspired college campus to slumlord squalor, with very few exceptions. A good chunk of those exceptions have been overrun with squatters as of late, San Fran in particular was quite nice in the past (thanks for nothing btw US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals). New Orleans was better before Covid but is still ok now, Chicago has a couple of nice spots overwhelmed by crap everywhere else, etc. Post WW2 zoning bullshit has really obliterated any form of expression in urban development compared to what you see in Europe's older cities. The best locations in America were always the natural landmarks in any case, but it still kind of sucks, the empty utilitarian city planning gets old after a while.

FuwaMoco get in public fights, Nerissa laughs, Biboo and Shiori want to leave. I wish their streams were a bit less kayfabe and a bit more siblings fighting, it's kino of the highest caliber when it does happen.

In case there was any doubt that Matara is white, she caresses a ranch bottle for a good 20 seconds. Also her hands were on camera but the ranch thing is a bigger giveaway

Subaru and Aqua unknowingly recreate the dichotomy of every fighting game fanbase ever. Maybe someday Subaru will do the aMSa thing and prove that love can push Kimberly beyond her tier-list ranking :takocope:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hololive Gen 1 is having their 3D Live
Watch Aki, Haachama, Matsuri and Foobs be very cute

They also got birthday cakes from Management
6 years is hella long in this industry, so they deserve to celebrate

MEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL N0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:
Let me be sappy for Hololive Gen 1 for a bit

6 years is huge, and in such a shaky industry, where not just talents, but whole corpos just suddenly come and go in a shorter timeframe.
Gen 1 is, similar to Myth, special to me, because while Myth was the gateway to Hololive as a whole, it was Gen 1 and mainly Haachama that got me into the JP bunch. Haachama and Matsuri had very consistent LiveTLs in the chat, which made it easy to got into them back then. Also, Haachma made consistent efforts to also appeal to the foreign fans back then, which I wanted to reward by watching every english stream of hers. Also, the Aussie in her English accent is super cute and unique.
Then I watched Shallys once and also fell in love with Aki.
I didn't quite have such a clear-cut moment with Foobs or Mel, but Fubuki would grow and impress my by her sheer consistency and how much she meant to other members. Also, that famous quote of hers that, "as long as I am here, you can trust Hololive". I don't know why, but I fully trust her on that one, and it's something that gave me great comfort back in stormy times like when Coco graduated or when Rushia nuked herself. For some reason, they don't feel like empty words.

Seeing them all now go into year 7, I haven't been there from the very beginning, but at this point I have witnessed everyones journey for longer than not. And so I can't help but feel a bit proud and wish them all the best.

They all posted matchig post 3D Live tweets

Yagoo also congratulated them and Nodoka and the doggos were watching

They have some really cute looking acrylic stands as princesses for the merch

as well as champagne glass and a Polaroid holder
but thats not all!

Each member will also celebrate their anniversary on their own in a stream relay, thus revealing Solo anniv merch for each girl, in addition to the group merch

I don't really have anything to add, but below are pictures from the 3D live I liked

Is a big deal honestly. I remember the stories that gen 1 members have told, about essentially being plopped down with their model and phone and being told to simply "stream" with no semblance of management or really anything like they weren't even in a company. Their drive to keep going even after all of the bullshit and all of the changes year after year is admirable, even if by most standards they aren't the most popular or famous gen in the company and have been lapped several times by the people who came after, they MADE that growth possible. Someone had to walk so the rest could run, and that is gen 1.
- nene take her dog out for walk 30 minutes a day. I'm surprised she's keeping a dog on top of her zoo.
She's just like me frfr, I also keep shitloads of animals.

braindoko

Globie celebrating 6 months
Reina showed this art

she's now collabing with Miel here

and blue Pippa later tomorrow

edit: everyone is here
Screenshot2024-06-01at12.21.24PM-ezgif.com-resize.jpg

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sporg

I randomly decided to check up if there were any news about Miyune. Last thing I heard was that she went on a streaming hiatus in early December, and then also stopped posting on Twitter after New Year's. According to a reddit post, she reincarnated as Miniko Mew, who debuted in January and currently has about 500 YouTube subscribers and 2,700 Twitch followers (in comparison to Miyune's 38,400 and 117,300 respectively). Was there any particular reason why she would just start over completely like that? I get the impression that most people who were at least generally aware of Miyune have no clue where she went and still just think that she's on a indefinite break from streaming/internet in general.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Subaru and Aqua unknowingly recreate the dichotomy of every fighting game fanbase ever. Maybe someday Subaru will do the aMSa thing and prove that love can push Kimberly beyond her tier-list ranking :takocope:

I love Aqua's utility uber alles attitude. Like that time Shion gave her shit because all of Aqua's hardware is black with zero cutesy girly alterations.

It's like someone took everything attractive about women, and everything admirable about men, and put it in one body.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nobody cared about her graduation because nobody cared about her anymore. Not even Yuko cared about Yuko.
The reaction of her ex whales were hilarious between "ding dong the bitch is dead" and "maybe she will do the coomer content again if i believe"

the boobros are one of the most pathetic fandoms i had the disgrace of observing

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nasa singing and playing guitar

Tomoe Carmine singing with a new microphone

Fatum Ruptor will be finishing(i hope) Persona 3 Reload in 30 minutes

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
shouldn't have messed with the sonichu medallion Hexa.

Also I kneel to Nanners.

View attachment 70857
Holy shit...

Kirsche's fat ass got through the Offkai entrance.

and she's still fed our posts regularly (including this one), despite not actually searching for them herself

...that being said, do you think she would listen to either of us telling her to drop everything and go to the hospital/er until this was taken care of? absolutely not (and believe me, I've tried, still no response!)
There's one technique I know that's effective AF for parasocial, menhera idiots:

Tell her you'll leave her and find a new oshi if she keeps being an idiot. She'll quickly do a 180. But, for this to work you really need to leave her if she calls your bluff. Even if she asks for forgiveness, only take her back if she follows your advice and take better care of herself.

Unfortunately, it has come to this point because she is literally dying, and I don’t think there’s anything we can do about it! It sucks, man, but all we can do is hope she gets the medical assistance needed, and that she doesn’t push herself further the second she gets out

(insert rainbows here)
At least when she dies no one will call you a whore whenever you find a new oshi to whore yourself into.

The old/expensive parts of San Francisco were genuinely pretty when I was there ~15 years ago. I can't imagine that it's the same today.
It's still the same but shittier. Literally.

It's an injustice this beautiful big tiddy korean isn't married living a happy life :urtearingmeapart:
She scored 150 in an online autism test while still telling herself she's "normal" and not leaving a black company while knowing that company is fucking your ass six ways to Sunday.

She do be 'tarded AF that is why she's not married.

Wow bro not cool, you really think that's me? I'm significantly fatter than that. Hairlines about accurate though.

Here's a couple other Mini Moo's, we aren't beating the allegations that's for sure.

They'd look normal if they'd just shave the mustaches...

>Mexicans
>Pedo stache
>Vtuber is a loli cow
:hansen:
@God's Fattest Moojisan why don't you have a seat right over there...

Other peeps:
- Botan takes a light walk of 10 kilometers everyday that's about 6 miles for you freedom reader

PORKA IS BACK ON THE MENU :architect:BROS!!!

braindoko

the developers of different AI vtubers are having a collab chat

Ballpark_Look

I randomly decided to check up if there were any news about Miyune. Last thing I heard was that she went on a streaming hiatus in early December, and then also stopped posting on Twitter after New Year's. According to a reddit post, she reincarnated as Miniko Mew, who debuted in January and currently has about 500 YouTube subscribers and 2,700 Twitch followers (in comparison to Miyune's 38,400 and 117,300 respectively). Was there any particular reason why she would just start over completely like that? I get the impression that most people who were at least generally aware of Miyune have no clue where she went and still just think that she's on a indefinite break from streaming/internet in general.
I would crosspost that here: The Lazarus Pit
That thread is where reincarnation stuff usually gets posted on TVA.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Previously in the test instance

Update

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom