"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Hey i gotta ask how does a vtuber do signings at offkai. through machine? and if so has that always been the case?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nijisanji - EN ccv/subs down, JP oblivious and thriving
Saying the EN ccv/subs is down heavily downplays how dead the branch is in the West. And I wouldn't really say that JP is thriving as there's cracks showing with talents graduating and immediately redebuting, especially when colleagues retweet their new account. JP is largely oblivious to that though because there's so many talents at JP that 10 talents could suddenly die and no one would notice as long as Kuzuha exists.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Saying the EN ccv/subs is down heavily downplays how dead the branch is in the West. And I wouldn't really say that JP is thriving as there's cracks showing with talents graduating and immediately redebuting, especially when colleagues retweet their new account. JP is largely oblivious to that though because there's so many talents at JP that 10 talents could suddenly die and no one would notice as long as Kuzuha exists.
Close to 12 hour stream with a 60k average - https://www.vstats.jp/video/qwTpIsDHr4g
I like Aoi and others more then the company Nijisanji but to say they are not thriving is self delusion

God's Strongest Dragoon

Close to 12 hour stream with a 60k average - https://www.vstats.jp/video/qwTpIsDHr4g
I like Aoi and others more then the company Nijisanji but to say they are not thriving is self delusion
That's entirely what I was implying.
JP is largely oblivious to that though because there's so many talents at JP that 10 talents could suddenly die and no one would notice as long as Kuzuha exists.
The issues with NijiJP have become more visible over the past year but the JP crowd doesn't care, as we saw with the recent implosion of the NijiEN brand and the fervent annoyance the JP fans had of entitled westerners for simply complaining. NijiJP is so entrenched that it will take their top talents dying for anything to rock the boat. I haven't seen any sign of significant upward growth for NijiJP as they're just maintaining their position.

Horo7618

No one in particular
May be of interest, Sara Nagare gave a percentage breakdown of her YT income from May on her current Zatsudan stream (no timestamp because it's still going):
  • Memberships 42%
  • Gifted Memberships 37%
  • Superchats 14%
  • YT premium 4%
  • Paid Ads 3%
  • Superstickers 0.1%
  • Shorts Ads 0.0% (literally cents)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
That's entirely what I was implying.

The issues with NijiJP have become more visible over the past year but the JP crowd doesn't care, as we saw with the recent implosion of the NijiEN brand and the fervent annoyance the JP fans had of entitled westerners for simply complaining. NijiJP is so entrenched that it will take their top talents dying for anything to rock the boat. I haven't seen any sign of significant upward growth for NijiJP as they're just maintaining their position.
Sooooo, Niji JP is thriving despite the opinions of those outside JP? I don't see parallels of the campaigns to leave Niji EN in JP, the issues you care about the JP audience does not. Neither do much of the JP Niji vtubers, including the top talents that would need to "die" to change their mind. The JP vtuber industry is more aligned with Niji then your ideals, assuming Hololive, so while I agree with you that it's fucked I continue to be confused why you state NijiJP is not thriving.

Tl;dr JP doesn't care about your EN feelings

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae was flying to see Mooms! (It is happening tomorrow)

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:SelenHAHAhere: Short spammers really get no love for their blatant exploitation of the system.
Sooooo, Niji JP is thriving despite the opinions of those outside JP? I don't see parallels of the campaigns to leave Niji EN in JP, the issues you care about the JP audience does not. Neither do much of the JP Niji vtubers, including the top talents that would need to "die" to change their mind. The JP vtuber industry is more aligned with Niji then your ideals, assuming Hololive, so while I agree with you that it's fucked I continue to be confused why you state NijiJP is not thriving.

Tl;dr JP doesn't care about your EN feelings
Don't you know amerifats dictate global doctrine? If the burgers say that something is dying, then IT'S DYING you shitskin.

Grandmaster Robin

Anyone have the rundown on the Rye stream?

USS IOWA

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Punished Lurker

May be of interest, Sara Nagare gave a percentage breakdown of her YT income from May on her current Zatsudan stream (no timestamp because it's still going):
  • Memberships 42%
  • Gifted Memberships 37%
  • Superchats 14%
  • YT premium 4%
  • Paid Ads 3%
  • Superstickers 0.1%
Did she say how much she earned that month?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Michi has pride and implied Niji would not have let her post about it as Mika rare Niji W scratch that Niji W rescinded

I don't know the various rainbow bullshit stuff, so let me guess this is either non-binary, bisexual, or pansexual?
Edit: it's a bi flag

Last edited:

Tubedude

Michi has pride and implied Niji would not have let her post about it as Mika rare Niji W

I don't know the various rainbow bullshit stuff, so let me guess this is either non-binary, bisexual, or pansexual?

Edit: Just looked it up, was bisexual.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Jesus christ they got the guy who voices Kim kitsuragi to voice act the drunken rant Juni went on about taming Snakes to ride and it's incredible
:whatastory:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Today is apparently the day of miracles as Hime Hajime is now live

Top Bottom