"My pets need a dad in their life"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I guess Ember and Miori have patched things up.

Archive

Honestly, that's nice to hear. Was pretty shitty what happened before between them, but if Ember is able to move past it, and they can be friends, then good on them.

To this day i still refuse to believe people who lewd Bijou are real human being. More or so because of her personality than the loli model itself. And i can be a fucking degen as i have proven many times.
I just want to give Biboo high fives, especially when she does some pro gamer shit.
:BijouBijou:

Man, it feels weird seeing a short but concise notice from the company regarding a hiatus. Should be the norm, but I suppose not being retarded is the exception these days.
Too bad they're lying. It's obvious what's really going on.

Rie is tired of everyone else being all talk and no action, so she's going to go deport LEC herself. Going to toss his Hispanic ass right over that border.
:baeJam:

Pippa, Sleepy, and Sheepy together in one place has to be cuteness overloaded. Sucks to hear Sleepy got sick, but it sounds like they had fun together. Looking forward to hearing them all gushing about it on stream.

VSoyBoy

The collab of Indonesian zombie girls, Michi-Ollie, is happening on Friday.

Her appearance for Kuro's Birthday stream was fun. She was there for some chatting and scuffed karaoke.

Some time after she left again, as Kuro was going through fan submissions he talked about how he once helped a long-time community member so they could see their long distance partner. He said he did it because he knew what it was like because he's been in long distance relationships. I wonder if his partner happened to be a colleague living in Indonesia :ameliaThink:

Kalion

:)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I guess Ember and Miori have patched things up.

Archive

Its funny that the con itself was a shitshow but atleast two different friend groups individually patched shit up during it (Ember/Miori and Sayu/Matara)

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Its funny that the con itself was a shitshow but atleast two different friend groups individually patched shit up during it (Ember/Miori and Sayu/Matara)
Hotel room orgies let you get know others VERY well.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Turns out having a purely online relationship with someone leads to misunderstandings and toxicity.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tea live. Playing new TESO chapter

Alex talking about Offkai and celebrates her twitch affiliation anniversary.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The rrat about Ember abandoning GFE so she wouldn't seem like a threat to Miori was on the nose! VT right again! Asylum sisters cope and seethe!

:menhera: :menhera:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The rrat about Ember abandoning GFE so she wouldn't seem like a threat to Miori was on the nose! VT right again! Asylum sisters cope and seethe!

no, I'm pretty sure the constant need for maccas and overbearing asian mother is the closest thing to GFE there is

Sven

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Juniper Heartstring's anniversary stream is tomorrow. She's gonna be singing and stuff.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Doki's day 3 of Twitch Rivals Minecraft has exploded into a shitshow. She got eliminated, but joined a Discord call just to laugh at the group arguing over one of the events being buggy and it has been going on for over 30 minutes now.

She has basically been over the event all day after already suffering 2 days of it. Now they want the people eliminated today to come back day 4 for one of the minigames.

So far it has contained some bangers like a guy being salty about being eliminated by "random VTuber no.13".
:amepopcorn:

Edit: After 50 minutes, it is finally over and one guy ended it with "so... did everyone have fun today?" Followed by Doki cackling maniacally.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I honestly didn't know Miori and Ember were mad at each other.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
stacher.io if you want a gui for yt-dlp.
It actually worked! Thank you! Though it looks like it maxes out at 720p?

Oh, thank god. Someone made a step-by-step guide for retards like me who can't figure out fucking command prompt "programs."

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Looks like Airi caught covid from Tenma.:airidepressed:

archive

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Looks like Hololive Bunny Garden streams are starting to get privated. So far, Miko's, Ollie's, Anya/Kronii's, Ao's, Watame's, Koyori's, Hajime's, Okayu's, Chloe's, Polka's, Octavio and Nerissa's have been. If you have any that you particularly liked, you should make sure to grab a download of it while you can.

Bae's, IRyS', Pekora's, Aqua's, and Axel's are still up of all the ones I checked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom