"I want to do a sad Girl woman's championship on phaseconnect"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
You can attend a con pretty cheap if you are in driving distance which could easily be like a 6+ hour drive for something once a year. Do a carpool and split gas, split a hotel room between like 4+ people, and then register for the con early for best price. Can easily do a con for a few hundred bucks if you are smart/cheap.
Not only that, if you're on the convention primarily for meeting up and that, you generally could try saving up by not buying things within the con area as well. Since convention stuff like say, food and drinks will always be more expensive than usual, it is preferable if you buy things outside of the con area (if permitted to go out and back) or prior from entering the convention venue.

Honestly, me going to cons or events on a somewhat consistent basis usually just need transportation cost. Since I live in the capital city, most of the events can still be reached with public transports, and I don't even need, say, money for staying at hotel since you can just... get a cab home. Perks of living in SEA, I guess.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Basically, Miori's gonna Miori everything the fuck up.

:menhera:

It's all good now though. If there's any lesson to be learned here, it's that there's nothing like food to bring ex-Tsunderia talents back together :architect::

A
Now there's a funny image in my mind of an older white woman teaching a Vietnamese woman how to cook an Asian staple dish.

Salado

DanishCookies

frz

Now there's a funny image in my mind of an older white woman teaching a Vietnamese woman how to cook an Asian staple dish.
Braised pork is not just any staple asian food
It's a staple Vietnamese food.... except we don't normally use bokchoy/green so it's fully brown.
It's so staple that .... You know that one blind Vietnamese chef lady on masterchef? Her first and final dish were braised fish and braised pork......
Tl;dr it's pretty close to italian and pasta kinda staple.

niggaphil

It's a staple Vietnamese food.... except we don't normally use bokchoy/green so it's fully brown.
Staple Vietnamese food.....? :zaionwhatsgoingon: I thought they are famous for the pho and Banh mi, not braised pork rice......

The actual famous braised pork rice is from Taiwan.

Edit: To be honest, braised pork rice is like literally everywhere in SEA, chink land or taiwan. But the famous and well-known one should be from Taiwan

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
KEK.pngTRU.pngORACLE.png
I like this site...
Staple Vietnamese food.....? :zaionwhatsgoingon: I thought they are famous for the pho and Banh mi, not braised pork rice......

Edit: To be honest, braised pork rice is like literally everywhere in SEA, chink land or taiwan. But the famous and well-known one should be from Taiwan
Oh no... the chink and the viet are gonna start yet another war.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

niggaphil

frz

does staple mean famous/well-known? Am I the ESL one or are you the ESL one I can't tell :loading:
For me staple food means every single household knows how to cook it and regularly does it.
Banh Mi/Pho is very popular breakfast but not every household can make it. We do try making pho at home but it doesn't taste 1/10th as good as the street stalls. They have that voodoo magic taste. Literally noone bakes banh mi at home, even the ones that sells banh mi, they mostly purchase from bakeries.

Braised pork on the other hand, literally every household cooks it and it's a daily/weekly/monthly dish depending on the preference of the household. Point is she is being taught something that every Viet should know how to make.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

UberSoldat

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

niggaphil

Main point was vietnamese girl being taught how to make a vietnamese dish by a white hag?
You know, white ppl always love to educate other people how to make or eat:

DanishCookies

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

God's Strongest Dragoon

Rie is on hiatus for a week

I expected more announcements. Tenma had covid while hanging out with everyone, genuinely surprised half the company hasn't called in sick.
We don't start wars, the latino council has decided to instead deploy reverse colonization and invade the US by sending gorillions of immigrants who will outbreed the crackers and then use the US economy and weapons to dominate za warudo.
spainrevenge.png

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
PLEASE RISE FOR THE TVA NATIONAL ANTHEM
sung by famous lewdtuber and fucker of FIVE GUYS, Marimari UNDERSCORE EN (the underscore is silent)

Top Bottom