"I need to try to not speak with an accent! I swear to god, this is bad for me! I have a scottish accent... no, no no nooo! ...Oi shot duh fock op ye bloddy fucken Sassenach, yeah mutherfucker, oh shu'up mate, you're a damn bloody Sassenach, oh fack off lad, jus go bach in duh game or I'll smack yer fockin'ead in"Bonnivier Pranaja

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

FUCK YOU WEST COAST WITH YOUR ETERNAL FOREST FIRES

IT'S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME EAST COAST GOT SOMETHING
View attachment 71313
>I will be there no matter what
Good luck on the ticket hunger games, there's only 3k seats at this event. :smugina:
that's just more proof Holo doesn't see a market in EU, maybe their metrics never show EU as a top spender.
Yeah, we've gone over this a few times, EU just doesn't throw enough money at the girls to get Cover's attention. And no, timezones do not play a role in this at all as NA was throwing money at JP girls to get Cover's attention and the relative time for an NA watching a JP is about the same for the EU viewers watching NA. EUfags have no excuse and they'd rather argue that its perfectly fine for their entire continent to do slightly better than the Philippines in superchats.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Fuck you california, at long last the East Coast gets something. Even if it's in the armpit of the US.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Fuck you california, at long last the East Coast gets something. Even if it's in the armpit of the US.
Just wait until the Atlanta concert.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa playing SF6 at an odd hour

Shiina in about an hour

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
UglyBagsterd was streaming a horror game. Sena Bonbon was streaming a react stream of watching him without him knowing. She called it the new meta.

There ended up being like five layers of streamers reacting on top of hers, including a divergent branch of the streamception. She didn't know about the others until the end when she raided him, and then all the rest did as well. It was very silly.
example from one of the end branches:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

You know, forget about merch or concert tickets, Cover should start selling the good shit that the hologra team is on and they'd make bank

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
that's just more proof Holo doesn't see a market in EU, maybe their metrics never show EU as a top spender.
It's wrong to call Europe a market. Europe is about fifty countries, each with their own cultural backgrounds (and cultural opinions about anime and Japan), with 24 official languages and somewhere around 200 spoken across the continent. A decent amount of people speak English within Europe, at least as a second language, but it looks like Europeans prefer getting entertainment in their own language they're completely fluent in, based upon their own cultural backgrounds.

Some people try to make the argument that streamers aren't at a convenient time for Europeans or whatever, but it's a bullshit argument. There's always a bunch of people streaming, even in "dead hours". If you can't find a person playing an anime character you like, that's more of a comment on your general dislike of people with anime avatars than a lack of content available. And if all else fails, you could just watch VODs and catch the occasional livestream when you can. If you don't, that just means you weren't that interested in the first place.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

You know, forgot about merch or concert tickets, could should start selling the good shit that the hologra team is on and they'd make bank

Somehow the autistic team at Hologra found a way to perfectly represent mumei's autism, sasuga...
I cannot stop looking at that thumbnail, that expression is cursed af but in a way which makes you too curious to not look at it again.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It looks like either a) someone's being a cheeky trickster or b) Hololive have accidentally blocked Kanata's new song cover somehow.

JpSwOWG.png

Archive

It's all bots, it happens. I think it happened to Anya a while ago? This is a Youtube issue not a Holo issue.
They've probably set it to make blanket claims but forgot to exclude the "safe" channels (their own).

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Mint and Matara Twitter space (it's basically an unofficial episode of the podcast)

Also Matara has covid but not Mint

Seems like a good chunk of people that went to Offkai got the chinese bat virus. I guess it was really packed.

Local Femboy clip

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It looks like either a) someone's being a cheeky trickster or b) Hololive have accidentally blocked Kanata's new song cover somehow.

JpSwOWG.png

Archive
It's all bots, it happens. I think it happened to Anya a while ago? This is a Youtube issue not a Holo issue.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Today is the day for HolostarsJP 5th anniversary live !!! :sanasmile:
This will be their 3rd concert in a while and the first one with UPROAR!! in the cast
You can check the free preview on both Youtube and Twitch(sponsored by amazonmusic JP)

Youtube free preview:

streaming ticket is available through SPWN for 6500JPY, and can be bought until 7/7

Two watchalong have been spotted too, one with the starsEN boys (Hakka, Shinri, Altare, Octavio, Axel might join too) and another with the holoEN/ID girls (Bae, Risu, Iofi, Moona, and Ollie)

The boys have worked hard to make this concert a success so if you're interested don't forget to check them out :kaelaapprob:
From my experience of the past 2 concerts, while the production value is understandably below the girls' side I still enjoyed the overall concert and you can see they really try to improve on each live
My favorite part from the last concert is always Oga's performance of Zetsubou Billy (and the gen1 band performance at the paid part), it's a shame that the dude isn't that confident about his singing but he absolutely killed it here

DanishCookies

1717828521954.png
This is what Prism Project does to your soul

Bronze

Random Vtuber #13 destroyed this man it seems, whoever they are

Top Bottom