"A Fishymancer is like Calli-senpai in Mario Party.. you do nothing and still win"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Rowa and Erina are drawing and chatting in 10 min

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
More of Yuu's beautiful Engrish soon:

Tightpinch

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mike Time Everyone
Will she bring out one of her iconic screams?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Actually could be in the UK or somewhere else, idk which "kings theatre" it is, there's several of them. The times are in EDT so most likely the new york one, though it looks way too fucking fancy, Holo tends to pick modern venues, not something that looks like the king's parlour lol.
View attachment 71310
This looks like the theater the CIA shot Abraham Lincoln in back in 1375. Real fancy.
Also IRYS, Flare, Fubuki, and Kanade are playing Splatoon 3’a Salmon Run in a collab right now. Fubuki is the only one without POV.
This is the Final* "Big Run" event for Salmon Run. The kino Flare and Irys splatoon collabs are slowly ending...
*final as in it is assumed to be final unless the datamined stuff I've heard comes to fruition.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
ex-Blizzard dev showed up in chat, neat

David Fried - Campaign Design & Layout

Transitioned to DOTA.

Edit: And from there, raided... Kiara.

I'm starting to get concerned.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Not pictured: The shota hiding in the fridge.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Saturday morning Cyclops

Stunned But Dumb

Abi did make a goodbye video

That final song of hers is very fitting. I can only hope all the best for her. Hope she'll make everyone laugh where she goes next. I'm sure she will.

Stalker is playing more dark cloud

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That final song of hers is very fitting. I can only hope all the best for her. Hope she'll make everyone laugh where she goes next. I'm sure she will.
I eagerly await the new viral comedian that has this dork's voice so we can all be this

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyori was supposed to have a UNO collab with Lottie, Rhubarb and Rinona but Ubisoft sucks and they had to reschedule. She's doing a zatsu instead.

EDIT:
Now she's playing MonHun.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Dex Tokuyasu got laid off from work and will be changing his streaming schedule
Hey everyone!
TL;DR
Not stopping streaming but dealing with being laid off after 9 years. Hard time coping but hoping to start streaming next week. Stream times may change.
Sorry I've been radio silent for so long. I'd posted once on Twitter, but honestly that platform is useles sometimes, and I should've posted here.
I'd intended to stream last week, but I was without warning laid off from my FT job of nine-years. It was a blow, and the way it was done was horrible. My old boss actually called me and aplogized for how it happened, as he hadn't had a say in how the handful of us were told. He did say I didn't deserve it so I appreciated it.
As such last week was dead, and this week was the first full week with only my VO business. While I plan to focus on that going forward, I've been forced to adapt to a different production schedule now.
So, what does that mean for the Channel?
I'm going to continue streaming, but I may be shifting my streams earlier. Not sure, but I'll try to get back to schedules going up. I'm also going to try and focus more on VODs since I've "got more time". I'm hoping in the next week I've moved past the feeling of betrayal and will start focusing again on improving and being more productive.Thank you to everyone whose hung with me for these last 3 years, and I hope to see you all again soon. I mean after all, it's becoming imppossible to not be spoiled on HSR or Genshin so we've gotta get caught up!
See you all back in the Den soon!
-Dex TokuYasu

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nyana commissioned another animation

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha understood the pleasure stemming from relaxing bump combat during her Ys playthrough so now it is time for a comfy bout of death combat in King's Field

Hopefully this will not prevent her from enjoying herself

Also, new schedule

If this woman and Mint Castella ever start to collab I'm going to demand the writers of the DSM include an entry on 'non-consensually induced sudden-onset Feeder syndrome'.
I wonder if it's getting particularly chilly down in hell right now. Before finding Ami, I never would have thought I'd share some interests with Joshua "Null" Moon, but her joy when discussing food is infectious and buckos had some good fun with last stream's donut saga.

I should add that she felt the need to prove she's capable of jumping around when she was dog-sitting recently. I guess we will have to wait just a bit more :architect:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
ex-Blizzard dev showed up in chat, neat

David Fried - Campaign Design & Layout

Same guy Pippa interviewed two years back (I miss Pippa interviews)

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Supposedly extra long Phase Weekly this fine day

Top Bottom