"I'm sorry that I've driven you into drug use!"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Airi missed her cue in hag garden

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
CEASE YOUR NḯGGERING
Watch Airi shilling video and download the thing:laplusgun:

That's all, carry on.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Roca's singing Binks' Sake :sanasmile:

Edit: Oh shit, didn't realize that I posted it in the wrong thread :BijouBijou: Thanks janny for moving it to general :kaelaapprob:

Archive

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Same guy Pippa interviewed two years back (I miss Pippa interviews)

This interview was an absolute trip, the dude clearly had no idea what he was walking into and got one-guyed hard over some Warcraft shit.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This interview was an absolute trip, the dude clearly had no idea what he was walking into and got one-guyed hard over some Warcraft shit.
Yup. I really miss the interviews. Even the ones that were a bit of a shit show were pretty great. This one had the guy freak out because chat was calling him a retard because chat was defending Arthas and he was super pissed saying that Arthas did everything wrong.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex playing Dead Island

Eureka

Murray Is live on twitch with factorio.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Green woman stocks at all-time high.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Green woman stocks at all-time high.

Gotta respect her dedication to finishing her retardedly large minekra project, BASED!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!
Amiya had fun tonight.

Bonus

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!
Amiya had fun tonight.

Bonus

I really like when people shill their oshis here, introduces me to a lot of chubas I wouldnt otherwise be aware of

SaejimaHaruka

So for this one, I am going to need you to imagine me as a giant ugly baby that's dying of hunger, and carefully spoonfeed me. Try and smell the shit in my baby adult diapers to REALLY get into it...

This has come to my attention very recently - one of my favorite games played by a vtuber who I don't mind at worst and find cute and funny (is there like a word for that?) at best. But whenever our dear nun here gets mentioned it seems to be in a somewhat negative way... So what exactly is the deal with her?
Are there any receipts of her acting bitchy with her co-workers/anything of the sort? Or is it just that she's too coombaity/GFE for the advanced Asylum tastes? Thank you for any potential answers, it always brings me joy having a reason to dislike someone new

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Stunned But Dumb

Are there any receipts of her acting bitchy with her co-workers/anything of the sort? Or is it just that she's too coombaity/GFE for the advanced Asylum tastes?
A little of column A a little of column B, I guess. I don't like hyper GFE like she throws out, so even though I think she's talented I'm not interested. As for the second part

This thread might help to explain why many are suspicious of her and her corpo. It was a very bizarre situation at the time. It should be known that Gen 3 became V-Dere who have pretty much had nothing bad about them spring up ever. Not sure if thats listed in the thread is all

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

For weeks I've been watching people laugh at the stupid google AI suggestions... but of course Remi would be one to actually fall for it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom