"I can see her in the reflection of your eyes!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

closedblas

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You mean the part where we were laughing about her flirting with him in discord DMs?
What about everything else that was in his callout post? If the hat doesnt fit you dont wear it.
Im talking mostly about fags like @Azehara jumping on the bandwagon on twitter not asking questions and instantly backpedaling the moment Lumi gets mentionned. And it goes also for others in this thread.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
these bitches never learn :vesperfacepalm: also the "I've been healing" shit is peak white women speak :whatastory: When a woman says that, she's been seeing some new age therapist that is just scamming her hard.
:supermigo:

on an unrelated note.

can:vespernice:someone:vesperhnngggg:remove:Vesper-SEEEX!:the:vesperfacepalm:vesper:Vesper-UNHINGED:smilies:vespernosebleed:so:whatastory:someone:urtearingmeapart:stops:NOWWELAUGH:avatarfagging?

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

My hermano going places

HAKKA LOVE

Honestly, i didn't like his 3D debut as much but im extremely proud of him. He has managed to keep a fairly strong ES base without being retarded. He has done some JP reps to defend himself while over in JP and he has managed to release a ton of songs and covers. He seems to be a bit parasocial with his fans but when it comes from a guy living in a 3rd world shithole that has no money, this is basically a dream job where he can basically help his family out lead a better life. He also seems to have a really good relationship with his mother and that shit is just great to see.

I still ain't gonna jump on anything without strong evidence (and what I've seen throughout the years has been very weak), but I really hope it's, at worst, just misunderstandings - not for my sake, but for Pippa's.

Pippa really looks up to Lumi, and has said before she's the nicest person she knows. If Lumi's actually a serpent, then this could result be incredibly damaging to Pippa's mental health down the line.
Maybe shes just a bitch to people she doesnt like. Seems to me that things werent as happy-go-lucky "we are a family" over in Cyberlive. If she is a filthy backstabber though that would be kinda fucked up.

fucking hobo roza of all people shit talks lumi in the open :whatastory: this is the woman who got kicked out of her own house for being a confrontational bitch that can't shut her trap.
I'm sure lumi is a cunt if you get on her bad side but she doesn't seem to be the type that would try to ruin people like the other pack of whores she pissed off for being more successful.
Roza hates Phase after the Yuri issue. I assume that the Lumi hate comes from her being somewhat cold over what happened to Yuri despite being her genmate from back in CyberLive.

Can I get a TLDR on this whole Cyberlive thing, I know Lumi and Nanobites were in there and also the retro-game spider girl, is related to Tsunderia? As a spic, my knowledge of Vtuber fuck-ups are more related to Numi cancellation, Wactor incident and recently Owosu incident. The way Cyberlive is described makes me think is like what happened with Wactor here in latam.
Cyberlive has nothing to do with Tsunderia other than talents from both agencies are now in Phase and IdolEN.

Yeah, an ex-cyberlive named Oumiya Emma is being acussed of filtring and other shit with this ex mod, he has screenshots for these
somehow Lumi from Phase (also ex Cyberlive) and this this seemingly infamous manager was brought up by this supposed ex janny, but there is no archives or proof provided of them being the devil (paraphrased)

He seems pretty maniac and keeps going "trust me bro" he has admitted he deleted damning screenshots because of his "mental health"
>"Lumi, Vee, and Emma are all the devil incarnate"
>pay no attention to the fact that I was a mod for them and slept with Vee while she was married and then still maintained contact with Emma when she flirted with me while married

Yeah, the guy is a scumbag, no surprise. If anything, I'm betting the only reason he turned down Emma because he was busy being parasocial for Yoki.

>"as you can see, just mentioning her summons her schizos to attack for her"
So people aren't allowed to call you out for talking shit with no proof? I fucking hate the delusional idiots that play this card, it's absolutely moronic.
To me this is similar to the Raziel Warmonic situation. While I am skeptical of his motivation to do this, I do believe that a good chunk of his information (atleast the part concerning Emma) is accurate. Him wanting to burn everything down is the part im still not convinced on because the lack of evidence.

Mori taking a break
Bitch is back up again in JP and ready to start streaming. Can't even take a full week break to rest after having a fucking surgery. I respect this woman's work ethic so much but holy fuck sometimes I wish she would chill the fuck out.

So what is with Roza firebombing a bridge? Last I remember she had a lot of goodwill for standing up for herself when she got in trouble with her agency for what was essentially nothing. Has she become confrontational for some reason or whatever?
Its all from hateing Phase after what they did to Yuri. She doesnt hate the talents themselves it seems (atleast not most of them) but she seems to be wary of Lumi because she was very cold when the whole thing went down and Yuri was her genmate since back in the day.

Just to catch up, here's my reaction to some stuff that I wasn't around to react to in real-time:

Good to see you around. Brown Whore-Corpo girl is 10/10. Her voice is pure sex.

Idk about you but doesn't that make it look like she's threatening the guy...? Serious insane vibes...
Fun fact. She had applied to be Mercy (the Yandere one) and it seems the other girl had already been picked for the role and they asked if she wanted to go for the bro-con loli.

Phasefags are so funny.

>emma is the worst but i cant show proof.
>phasefags believe it
>Lumi is the worst but i cant show proof
>AAAAA KILL YOURSELF
There is some proof of the Emma thing.

Looks like Kakun, or I think it's him, bother Keeki again...

This man is going to go full Achmed on her and stab her to death like that one twat that killed the cop.

Despite her model being pretty hot I can't really see Scarle in a sexual way. She acts and behaves like that little sister that "developed" too fast yet she is extremely dorky and innocent.

jagiman

Hylo doesn’t want any part of the drama this time around.

I also attached the series of tweets she made back in April to show that she apparently holds no ill will towards anyone anymore and recognizes that her immaturity was a big factor in how she handled things.

Attachments

• hylo3.png
    hylo3.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 134
  • hylo4.png
    hylo4.png
    467.8 KB · Views: 138

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Is the lawnmowing vod still up un-edited? That will tell you if Rie has any chance of a real redemption arc.
Timestamp 3:08:25 if the embed isn't working right.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
What about everything else that was in his callout post? If the hat doesnt fit you dont wear it.
Im talking mostly about fags like @Azehara jumping on the bandwagon on twitter not asking questions and instantly backpedaling the moment Lumi gets mentionned. And it goes also for others in this thread.
Im asking questions because he is the only person that can possibly explain shit and possibly provide evidence. Its been 2 fucking years since that company crashed and burned and there is still shit that happens that constantly points back to it. Made an open question and so far its been a bit of a shitshow of him and other mods going a back and forth. Sometimes you have to prod and poke things a bit to see what happens. Im not backpedaling once Lumi gets namedropped, but It would be absolutely retarded to take a stance when there is no concrete evidence against her. I can't really take people's word on it.

I also attached the series of tweets she made back in April to show that she apparently holds no ill will towards anyone anymore and recognizes that her immaturity was a big factor in how she handled things.
Good. Its probably the smartest thing she has done under the Hylo name.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Negzana

Been hearing that the new Niji girl Twisty is actually fairly cool? Any quick rundown?

niggaphil

I don't care enough to fact check but hilarious if true

I guess she wanna threw the resume to Phase Connect, but she accidentally submitted to KuroEN. However, she still get hired because no people applied to KuroEN anymore :dokiSmug:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Tomari-mama is amazing and Botan is incredibly pretty. That is all:
328759215.jpg
3278592.jpg
Source 1
Source 2

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fuck you NIG/GERS Haachama is live

Schizophrenic Flip is on Youtube

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Lumi got to her, Lumi you psycho WHORE!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Its all from hateing Phase after what they did to Yuri. She doesnt hate the talents themselves it seems (atleast not most of them) but she seems to be wary of Lumi because she was very cold when the whole thing went down and Yuri was her genmate since back in the day.
If I remember correctly she sperged out at phase for "stealing" her IP, like a good commie she thinks corpo is le hitlerinos always. The lumi thing is probably because she's the type that thinks that you should drown with your friends when they do retarded shit. My personal theory is that yuri was expecting lumi to say "fuck you fishman I'm leaving too if you fire yuri" but lumi saw what went down, said nah and just went on with her life. Pretty much everyone at the time was like: "yeah... anyways" :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

apparently that's ennaschizo again
Fucking hell, really? I mean I know he focuses on other talents when Enna is not streaming or doesn't have any major yab of her to endlessly circle around, but I thought whomever has been posting about Twisty was the same guy who kept spamming "Vivi is GFE" in the catalog as the type of posts are similar.

Edit: I think I might have found the post you are talking about and if it's real it then it might be incredibly useful to check if a post was made by Ennaschizo, thank you
Been hearing that the new Niji girl Twisty is actually fairly cool? Any quick rundown?
I haven't kept up with any of the new wave, only thing I know is that she's been streaming a lot (I swear I saw her streaming three times in one day once) and really likes minecraft

Last edited:

Eureka

DeniaL_ei Is live
Little bit late.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Honestly, i didn't like his 3D debut as much but im extremely proud of him. He has managed to keep a fairly strong ES base without being retarded. He has done some JP reps to defend himself while over in JP and he has managed to release a ton of songs and covers. He seems to be a bit parasocial with his fans but when it comes from a guy living in a 3rd world shithole that has no money, this is basically a dream job where he can basically help his family out lead a better life. He also seems to have a really good relationship with his mother and that shit is just great to see.
Yeah, but I saw that he did a Ru Paul’s Drag Race watchalong.
:ameliaGAY:
Maybe the unicorns are onto something with wanting genders separated, because each Stars gen gets progressively more gay. (Lando and Randon come back for Stars gen 4 as twin-themed characters a-la fuwamoco, one buff bear and the other a femboy twink?)

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's fun laughing about the Emma stuff but I don't really believe it or care. CLIP TAX
Lumi says Hags can be 25+ now.... how convenient:smugpipi:

If you post your butthole on twitter you can't join Phase

Remi get's into a pickle

Top Bottom