"Neeeeeeeeeee"Uruha Rushia & Amamiya Nazuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Pink woman is collabing with motherfucking Hanazawa Kana

She cannot stop winning, her new songs under other producers that move on from her cringe writting are amazing and she's going straight to the grind right after the surgery.
kneel-marine.png

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Quoting myself but the stream is live now, and looks like it's a real deal

Hopefully she's fine, the China hate is big in Indonesia, there will be some flame from her market I'm guessing.

Edit: Found this on Twitter

Anyone can confirm?

Last edited:

frz

Welp I guess it really is official then, For real this time.
Holy shit it's actually real
Well good thing I didn't bet an acrylic stand on it.

Touch Fluffy Tail

Quoting myself but the stream is live now, and looks like it's a real deal

Welp I guess it's time to jump ship and start watching 2 views again, I'm not going to wait and see my oshis getting harassed for years again and dealing with the bug men is fucking annoying.

Negzana

As long as Kaela panders to Singaporeans and Taiwanese she's safe.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pona karaoke stream

New Anon videos

thirteenorphans

Cover, why are you doing things that will get hated by both sides of the great firewall? And now Kobo is going to get harassed and wumaos are going to celebrate that Hololive are crawling back even if it is rumoured that Bilibili initiated the partnership. I swear to god if this was all for Genshit/CN game perms...

USS IOWA

Cover, why are you doing things that will get hated by both sides of the great firewall? And now Kobo is going to get harassed and wumaos are going to celebrate that Hololive are crawling back even if it is rumoured that Bilibili initiated the partnership. I swear to god if this was all for Genshit/CN game perms...
I think it's for the market to me tbh, I don't know man it feels like this is a ticking time bomb, We don't know much if the CN market has changed in the last 5 years. Do they still get ass mad if someone said that Taiwan is an indipendent country?

Last edited:

Touch Fluffy Tail

Cover is a public company now, investors were porbably shitting and crying begging the higher ups to return to the chinese cancer.
Numbers can only go up!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hololive has fallen
Millions must wumao pander

USS IOWA

Negzana

I think it's for the market to me tbh, I don't know man it feels like this is a tickong time bomb, We don't know much if the CN market has changed in the last 5 years. Do they still get ass mad if someone said that Taiwan is an indipendent country?
Chinese propaganda has only doubled down in the past few years

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
I for one support the Kiara Freier Pioneeren in their struggle to vanquish their Great Leaders enemies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The Kobo stuff aside, I just got notified that Rikka will be undergoing vocal chord surgery soon and has decided to take a break from streaming for at least 2 months starting from the 15th of this month.
He talked about his break on a recent announcement stream, I think the decision was made suddenly because of a scheduling issue (since he's also handling the SF6 tourney and just recently did a live concert+VTuber singing champion), and figured that the earliest he could announce this is today after things have settled down for a bit.

Hopefully he can make a smooth recovery, kinda reminds me of the time Suisei took a break for her surgery too so I'm at least positive he will do just fine

closedblas

Hizuki Yui of Neo-porte sings.

I like her voice and she sings well, but goddam Apex and Valo has her hooked. :pippaseethe;

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Pink woman is collabing with motherfucking Hanazawa Kana

She cannot stop winning, her new songs under other producers that move on from her cringe writting are amazing and she's going straight to the grind right after the surgery.
kneel-marine.png

holy fucking shit shes winning so fucking hard

its with hanakawa of all people

DanishCookies

Is there something wrong with my browser or is it squiggly stuff for everyone else as well
Text reminded me of this meme so I put it together...
1718113156366.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So that means the Matsuri thing was real and Cover pulled out after the backlash, then decided to throw Kobo to the wolves instead. Honestly, fuck them. Being so cagey and not saying anything on Twitter makes it even worse because it is like they are trying to cover it up.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing X-Com

Spica playing Minecraft

Twitch

Kson and Rica playing Content Warning ^_^

Their last collab was over two years ago.

Top Bottom